MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

White nationalists marching in Charlottesville

Mmmmm    0
44 minutes ago, LSD said:

He is trash.

And he has displayed all that himself! the fucking moron! 

karbatal    0
36 minutes ago, jaron said:

white terrorism always existed. It was called a different name.

Sad what happens there, but they were never dead. Its good they go out and we can see their faces.

Now, the state has to identify them and take them under national observation.

Is Kuklux Clan also in Virgina ? They are a lil bit calm right now, but its just about time they start with their actions too.

Just saw a man wearing a t-shirt citing Hitler. Those guys and everyone else in this world who promotes fanatism, radicalism has to be put in prison, they are a danger to the worldwide society.

It should be illegal. It should be illegal that peopl incite to hatred. 

In Spain, for example, you can have dictator's Franco thirts or flags! It is pretty clear that those being rich and evil during the dictature are still ruling the country. But in Germany you CANNOT! It is illegal. 

I hope in USA it is illegal to wear those tshirts and spread hate messages.

Hector    0
3 hours ago, LSD said:

He is trash.

What is this flimsy condemnation?! "Many sides"?! There is only ONE side that deserves condemnation. He won't explicitly come down on them because they represent the 35 percent of hateful dumb assholes in this country that still support him. 

Toni    0
2 hours ago, Hector said:

What is this flimsy condemnation?! "Many sides"?! There is only ONE side that deserves condemnation. He won't explicitly come down on them say because they represent the 35 percent of hateful dumb assholes in this country that still support him. 

Shameful. This is Trump's AMERIKKKA. Sure, these racists have always been around and always will be around. HOWEVER, these white nationalists feel more comfortable  and protected speaking out under his leadership. They see him as one of them. These white nationalists make up a sizeable portion of his base anyway so I'm not surprised he won't speak out directly against them.

Jazzy Jan    0
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

Shameful. This is Trump's AMERIKKKA. Sure, these racists have always been around and always will be around. HOWEVER, these white nationalists feel more comfortable  and protected speaking out under his leadership. They see him as one of them. These white nationalists make up a sizeable portion of his base anyway so I'm not surprised he won't speak out directly against them.

Exactly.  These disgusting racist pond scum have always been around.  They are brain washed, revolting, evil and full of crazy pointless rage.  Sickening people in every way. Having such a revolting man as president who has openly encouraged them previously at his rallies etc (  he knows full well what they are )  has given them the confidence and platform to get out there and be proud of who they are, when they should be full of shame. .  It is a very frightening and horrible situation.  The way Trump and his supporters keep pushing the whole "America first"  platform is also frightening.  The way for example he attacked Paris and ignored the world wide push for climate change,  again showed his contempt for anyone else bar his feral supporters in  the USA. 

Textbook dead eye, dead face/expression Trumpbot. They're like cockroaches, snakes and rats in society- those 'faces' are everywhere. 

Skin    0

The blood for all of this is on Trump's hands.  He created the environment that let this bullshit free.

todsmod    0

We (well, NOT ME), but America put this buffoon in the White House.  A sexist, racist and privileged dumb ass that encourages what is happening now.  I'm also afraid to say, it will probably only get worse.  He's a fucking liar and scoundrel.  He's worried about one thing and one thing only....himself and his businesses (and his army of ignorant/racist followers).  How can people of this day and age be so stupid?  It really is scary.  I'm ready to move out of the US!!!  

Skin    0

I am ashamed to be an American watching this stuff.  Something much bigger to counter this needs to rise up in response.  Show the world we all haven't gone bat shit crazy.

LVX    0

Disgusting. Those people need to crawl back wherever they came from.

tuckeye    0

so what happened to that helicopter? there were two dead. they say it was connected somehow to all this?

karbatal    0

Once Government sets radical racism,  part of the population feels free to be like that.  It's happening in UK too.  

This is the result of more than ten years spreading hate from the Tea Party against Obama. And Trump made things far worse.  Good that the Republicans have sent a clear message and set apart from Trump.  He's completely alone. 

Martin B.    0

Disgusting and shameful. It's a sadness and so frustrating to see the world turn to shit like this...

Just now, karbatal said:

It should be illegal. It should be illegal that peopl incite to hatred. 

In Spain, for example, you can have dictator's Franco thirts or flags! It is pretty clear that those being rich and evil during the dictature are still ruling the country. But in Germany you CANNOT! It is illegal. 

I hope in USA it is illegal to wear those tshirts and spread hate messages.

the spanish system didn´t break with its past.The winners of the war, never said anything against franco, never said sorry...and the rest of the citizens simply have to forget and forgot, just in case something bad happens (another dictatorship, a coup d état...).That´s why so many people, at least in the spanish basque country are not really confortable in the spanish system

Just now, karbatal said:

He's completely alone. 

do you think this? I´m not sure he is not the bigmouth that says what everybody around him is thinking

karbatal    0
6 minutes ago, promise to try said:

the spanish system didn´t break with its past.The winners of the war, never said anything against franco, never said sorry...and the rest of the citizens simply have to forget and forgot, just in case something bad happens (another dictatorship, a coup d état...).That´s why so many people, at least in the spanish basque country are not really confortable in the spanish system

But in the Basque Country is the same. Those rich families that supported Franco are still rich and ruling the media and owning firms.  The same in Aragón.  I want them to stop influencing the country with their corruption and conservative views.  Look at Cataluña,  those from Convergencia are the rich families from last century!  Even if they got independence, Colau would be the enemy and banks the friends.