White nationalists marching in Charlottesville

Camacho

I'm just stunned by that press conference. Stunned and completely disgusted. 

I never thought I'd live to see the day a sitting U.S President can't forcefully condemn Nazi's, white supremacists, and anyone associated with them. It truly took my breath away.

9 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

I never thought I'd live to see the day a sitting U.S President can't forcefully condemn Nazi's, white supremacists, and anyone associated with them. It truly took my breath away.

But there were good Nazis within that group of Nazis..

According to Trump.......

Seriously.  Who would have ever thought a President so pathetic would come along that if I had to I would take George W. Bush back in a heartbeat!

2 hours ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

I just watched his press conference and my god, I can't believe what a pos Trump is. I KNEW his statement denouncing white supremacists the other day was bullshit. He's back to defending them once again.

He's disgusting. Shameful. 

Get this nazi sympathizer out of office pronto. I've had it with him.

He is disgusting, shameful and vile.  There should not be anyway in any universe that someone who sympathises or makes excuses for neo nazis can be President.  He is a horrific excuse of a human being and the fact he is President is chilling. 

How can it be blamed on both sides? I don't understand ? One side is in support of Nazi  ideology and White Supremacy . Does he remember what the Nazis did to the human race ?

"Fine people on both sides " . I'm sorry even if you are a fine person but if you are marching alongside a bunch of Nazis you ARE A NAZI .

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

mU40wGI.gif

When you enable, make excuses for, pander to, are endorsed and surrounded by neo-fascists/neo-nazis/white supremacists...you've completely lost even the slightest shred of respect that any human being should be afforded. 

No one should be surprised. This is what this poor excuse for a man has always been.

FUCK HIM.

8 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

This. 

I'm disgusted and desperate to see the world turn to shit in this way and nobody seems to care. Stupid, racist, sexist, homophobic and religious fanatics take control everywhere and nothing happens to stop them. Nothing.

8 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

He is disgusting, shameful and vile.  There should not be anyway in any universe that someone who sympathises or makes excuses for neo nazis can be President.  He is a horrific excuse of a human being and the fact he is President is chilling. 

15 hours ago, runa said:

Oh wow this thread. Seriously.

Who plays the victim right now ? Coming from the most misognynistic member on this forum, this is VERY funny. 
I read this thread and I don't see anyone praising what happened in Charlotteville. Not one member. But you're very quick to accuse us of many things. Maybe you should look at yourself first. 

Yes

But then again, racism in Madonnanation is THE TWILIGHT ZONE. You can come and comment something and then you become Hitler's and Eva Braun's son. Like that. 

It's better not to read or reply the trolls that we have here regarding this very issue. The most disgusting, misogynistic, classist, fat-shaming, etc, and then they become Martin Luther King. 

That said, I just want to share something to you all. I don't know my race. I'm serious. When I was a kid I thought I was white. Then in the mid-late 80s I discovered that latinos and hispanic people were suffering discrimination in the USA. I knew then that I was latino. But I am only latino regarding USA, because in Europe I am simply Spanish. Then latin people came as immigrant in Spain and they look really different, but we share so many things that I don't know my race at all  :lmao:

4 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

mU40wGI.gif

When you enable, make excuses for, pander to, are endorsed and surrounded by neo-fascists/neo-nazis/white supremacists...you've completely lost even the slightest shred of respect that any human being should be afforded. 

No one should be surprised. This is what this poor excuse for a man has always been.

FUCK HIM.

I'm in no way diminishing the importance of his recent statements, but he has been making this kind of racist remarks calling all Mexicans, murderers, criminals and drug dealers for years enabling a more pronounced discrimination and aggression to the Latin community in the US and also on his instance on Islam. 

So yes I agree with you that this should not come as a surprise but I hits closer to the heart of the US, with and their history of racial issues. 

Just like people shouldn't say the n word, there should be put a stop against derogatory comments toward anyone who isn't black as well. Sorry but how can you expect people to listen when you insult them right to their face and just scream "racist!!!"? Good will has to come from both sides. with the way both parties are acting nothing is gonna change. I genuinely think that one of the only things that can work is to have a dialog. I believe bernie talked about this as well. He put a bunch of right wingers into a room and had an open and frank conversation with them and every single person finally saw things differently. that's how you do it, not through name calling

Generalizing people by the color of their skin and diminishing a particular group you don't like IS racism. doesn't matter if against a group that's not oppressed. When you generalize people by how they look you are the definition of being a racist. While some white people may be "secretly" racist behind closed doors, the same thing can be said about people of all races. I don't need to tell you that some brown people are racist to people who are darker than them, and visa versa. racism against Asians (and specifically racism within asian countries) is barely talked about and it's getting worse every day. 

Lately, I feel like people are working more & more toward dividing each other instead of working together to beat the real evil

My President!

Obama's Post-Charlottesville Message Most-Liked Tweet Ever

Twitter says former President Barack Obama's tweet in response to the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend has taken the crown as the platform's most-liked post ever.

Aug. 16, 2017, at 9:12 a.m.

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Yes

But then again, racism in Madonnanation is THE TWILIGHT ZONE. You can come and comment something and then you become Hitler's and Eva Braun's son. Like that. 

It's better not to read or reply the trolls that we have here regarding this very issue. The most disgusting, misogynistic, classist, fat-shaming, etc, and then they become Martin Luther King. 

That said, I just want to share something to you all. I don't know my race. I'm serious. When I was a kid I thought I was white. Then in the mid-late 80s I discovered that latinos and hispanic people were suffering discrimination in the USA. I knew then that I was latino. But I am only latino regarding USA, because in Europe I am simply Spanish. Then latin people came as immigrant in Spain and they look really different, but we share so many things that I don't know my race at all  :lmao:

Are you referring to me? :rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Just like people shouldn't say the n word, there should be put a stop against derogatory comments toward anyone who isn't black as well. Sorry but how can you expect people to listen when you insult them right to their face and just scream "racist!!!"? Good will has to come from both sides. with the way both parties are acting nothing is gonna change. I genuinely think that one of the only things that can work is to have a dialog. I believe bernie talked about this as well. He put a bunch of right wingers into a room and had an open and frank conversation with them and every single person finally saw things differently. that's how you do it, not through name calling

Generalizing people by the color of their skin and diminishing a particular group you don't like IS racism. doesn't matter if against a group that's not oppressed. When you generalize people by how they look you are the definition of being a racist. While some white people may be "secretly" racist behind closed doors, the same thing can be said about people of all races. I don't need to tell you that some brown people are racist to people who are darker than them, and visa versa. racism against Asians (and specifically racism within asian countries) is barely talked about and it's getting worse every day. 

Lately, I feel like people are working more & more toward dividing each other instead of working together to beat the real evil

Love your post @Nikki. Voice of wisdom. Thank you !

And if you took 5 minutes to read a damn google entry you'd know Latin America is a massive melting pot of people from every part of the world and it has nothing to do with genetics. Latin, Latino, Latina simply means you speak one of the Romance Languages, and again, has nothing to do with your race :rolleyes: seriously can't believe I have to explain this shit in 2017 and then get called a racist because I'm getting sick of white people blaming everyone but their own selves and their own damn culture that foments this ridiculous monkey like behavior 

8 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

And if you took 5 minutes to read a damn google entry you'd know Latin America is a massive melting pot of people from every part of the world and it has nothing to do with genetics. Latin, Latino, Latina simply means you speak one of the Romance Languages, and again, has nothing to do with your race :rolleyes: seriously can't believe I have to explain this shit in 2017 and then get called a racist because I'm getting sick of white people blaming everyone but their own selves and their own damn culture that foments this ridiculous monkey like behavior 

Babe, I discovered that when I was 12 years old. I said that in my previous post. 

Now go back to another thread to troll. 

Most, if not all, white people here in this forum from the US probably just thought Latino means brown person from south of the border and never knew these are just terms invented by the US census to lump together groups of people based on their skin color into categories and make sure they didn't move into a white neighborhood. And now this sick system has transformed itself into the US's meniacal obsession of defining people based on their skin color. But yes, nobody here is to blame. :rolleyes: 

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Babe, I discovered that when I was 12 years old. I said that in my previous post. 

Now go back to another thread to troll. 

Oh, the European white man is telling me not to voice my opinion in a thread about race in the Us. Seriously fuck off. Go create a thread about white European culture if you don't want to hear my opinion. 

On 15/08/2017 at 0:42 AM, ULIZOS said:

I'm mostly kidding when I say white people are the worst, I love pissing you guys off.

See, the good thing was that no one actually paid any attention to your nonsense. Your intention to "piss people off" wasn't working and it was hilarious to see no one rise to the bait. It's a pity a few people fell for it this time.

As far as I'm aware, there are no white nationalists, racists (or apologists thereof) on this board. If there are, feel free to point them out, but this "you white people" schtick is banal in the extreme on a faceless, semi-anonymous message board. Especially when most of the discussion in this sub-forum on what's going on worldwide politically is by people here that are in no way, shape or form racist, REGARDLESS of the colour of their skin.

I'm not surprised though. You Mexicans are all the same....

SEE?

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

Oh, the European white man is telling me not to voice my opinion in a thread about race in the Us. Seriously fuck off. Go create a thread about white European culture if you don't want to hear my opinion. 

See? Here comes the person saying horrible things about everyone in so many threads, races included, and yet asking for respect from the "European" who in fact would be considered as HISPANIC in the USA. :lol:. But I give you bad news: those other posters who are now in other forum are no longer here to come and cheer you and start a witch hunting as it has happened before.

As I said, fuck off and take you troll ass anywhere.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

See, the good thing was that no one actually paid any attention to your nonsense. Your intention to "piss people off" wasn't working and it was hilarious to see no one rise to the bait. It's a pity a few people fell for it this time.

As far as I'm aware, there are no white nationalists, racists (or apologists thereof) on this board. If there are, feel free to point them out, but this "you white people" schtick is banal in the extreme on a faceless, semi-anonymous message board. Especially when most of the discussion in this sub-forum on what's going on worldwide politically is by people here that are in no way, shape or form racist, REGARDLESS of the colour of their skin.

I'm not surprised though. You Mexicans are all the same....

SEE?

Mexicans are the worst!!!  

😉

@Nikki the same thing that you described as discrimination within Asia unfortunately happens in the same way within Latinamerica, sometimes it can be very harsh and noticeable and sometimes as subtle as people not getting jobs because the tone of their skin or people that came from national ethnicitys being totally relegated and discriminated... 

okay its official ANYone who still approves of this shit/ Trump is absolutely a loud and proud racist. Very simple and no more lame 2016 excuses. Didnt see the latest polls but if he's not below 30% by Friday I'll be absolutely disgusted but not surprised!  Its the US.