MadonnaNation.com Forums

Excuse me but the video COULD NOT have been better. The remixes, yes. The single choice itself, yes, but the video itself is flawless.

All 3 RH videos are flawless.

Her best lead single since Music. A stunning track.

The red intensifying as the video progresses is perfection. BLOOD. SURVIVAL. HEARTACHE. PASSION.

This songs raises an energy inside of me everytime I listen to it. Love that.

4 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

4 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

Oh yesssss! It gave the new song new life‼️

All her live performances of LFL were so captivating! 

i love it! not the remixes though. 

the performances were amazing! 

LFL2port.jpg

I was pretty underwhelmed by LFL at first but I've grown to like it. 

8 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Nice song but should never have been the first single from RH! 

Oh please! And what should have been? Ghosttown? That song would have done even worse. Living for Love was the best lead single choice people need to stop whining and accept that anything would have flopped. The US simply does not like her or care about her and the UK hast started to hate her since GMAYL. 

So so so so boring on so many levels. Yeah it's a nice message but I mean come on! Living for Love, it's just blaaahhhh. 

19 minutes ago, Lolo said:

So so so so boring on so many levels. Yeah it's a nice message but I mean come on! Living for Love, it's just blaaahhhh. 

Oh fuck off

41 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

Oh please! And what should have been? Ghosttown? That song would have done even worse. Living for Love was the best lead single choice people need to stop whining and accept that anything would have flopped. The US simply does not like her or care about her and the UK hast started to hate her since GMAYL. 

Yes of course GHOSTTOWN shouold have been single number 1. 

First of all and most importantly it hadn't fucking leaked!! :lmao:

And secondly it's a great big Madonna ballad and the world was starved for that.. not some pedestrian '90s throwback with the trendy producer dujour

Also, for all its misgivings LFL was almost going to be a top 20 UK single. 

GHOSTTOWN received warm reception but the album was out by then etc. etc. Had it been single number 1, it would have been a surefire UK top 20 single and maybe even top 10 .

Just now, Suedehead said:

Yes of course GHOSTTOWN shouold have been single number 1. 

First of all and most importantly it hadn't fucking leaked!! :lmao:

And secondly it's a great big Madonna ballad and the world was starved for that.. not some pedestrian '90s throwback with the trendy producer dujour

Ghosttown sounds like every other pop ballad though. It's a beautiful song, yes but it just isn't THAT kind of song. Not lead single material...it was perfect as second single. It was never going to be that big anyway.

3 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

Ghosttown Living For Love sounds like every other pop ballad  dance track though. It's a beautiful song, yes but it just isn't THAT kind of song. Not lead single material...it was perfect as second single. It was never going to be that big anyway.

Fixed it for you! 

2 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Fixed it for you! 

Living for Love talking about Ghosttown:

63610581714772976119844166_tumblr_o15xm8

tumblr_mg24fiyjZ31ql5yr7o3_250.gif

I love it, but It definitely needs more "Oomph" to it. More choir. I think she should've kept the "Lord Lord lift me" too.

28 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

:lmao:

I could get caught up in bitterness

But I'm not dwelling on this crazy mess.

missny-fixinghair.gif

#relatable When will Ghosttown? Never.

3 hours ago, Suedehead said:

Nice song but should never have been the first single from RH! 

Agree.  I like the song a lot but it is more of a grower. 

3 hours ago, S.E.X. said:

Seriously,  reading comments like this is dreadful. . How can we ever expect anyone to like Madonna when her own "fans" on her most read forum, post that anything would of flopped and people hate her. Who needs enemies when you have "friends/fans" like this.  People can say they love or hate a song but the constant writing off of Madonna is shocking to read in her own forum. 

28 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Seriously,  reading comments like this is dreadful. . How can we ever expect anyone to like Madonna when her own "fans" on her most read forum, post that anything would of flopped and people hate her. Who needs enemies when you have "friends/fans" like this.  People can say they love or hate a song but the constant writing off of Madonna is shocking to read in her own forum. 

Always the same members, don't you see? :banghead: