North Korea

Camacho

KJU is creating earthquakes.

I hope the mother earth will teach him a lesson for messing with mother nature.

I secretly wish there will be magnitude 15 earthquake when he's carrying out the nuclear test and destroy the entire Pyongyang, drag him and his brainwashed ppl down to hell.

15 hours ago, horn said:

KJU is creating earthquakes.

I hope the mother earth will teach him a lesson for messing with mother nature.

I secretly wish there will be magnitude 15 earthquake when he's carrying out the nuclear test and destroy the entire Pyongyang, drag him and his brainwashed ppl down to hell.

Mother nature didnt seem to care with the US and the USSR when they were doing thousands of nuclear tests every year.

I definitely hope for mother nature to teach North Korea a lesson but before anyone in this planet the US should be the first in line to deal with mother nature for all the immeasurable suffering and destruction they have caused in the world for so many decades.

For heaven's sake,  Mother Nature does not need to teach anyone a lesson.  Considering the hurricanes and earthquakes that have caused innocent people so much devastation and loss lately all over the world,  we don't need this kind of wishing for destruction for lessons to be taught because of evil leaders. Blame evil greedy leaders and political regimes and want them dealt with personally but not entire countries and their citizens.  

5 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

For heaven's sake,  Mother Nature does not need to teach anyone a lesson.  Considering the hurricanes and earthquakes that have caused innocent people so much devastation and loss lately all over the world,  we don't need this kind of wishing for destruction for lessons to be taught because of evil leaders. Blame evil greedy leaders and political regimes and want them dealt with personally but not entire countries and their citizens.  

Exactly! Hurricane should only suck up these asshole list of leaders! Get rid of them all! 

North Korea's foreign minister: Trump has declared war on our country

North Korea has threatened to shoot down US bombers in international airspace, claiming that, with a weekend tweet, Donald Trump had declared war.

The North Korean foreign minister Ri Yong-ho said: “The whole world should clearly remember it was the US who first declared war on our country.” He referred in particular to Trump’s tweet on Sunday that warned that the regime’s leaders “won’t be around much longer”.

In his first address to the UN last Tuesday, Trump had also warned that if the US and its allies were attacked, he would “totally destroy” North Korea. Ri said the UN and the international community had hoped that the war of words between the two countries would not turn into “real action”.

“However, last weekend Trump claimed that our leadership won’t be around much longer, and hence at last he declared war on our country,” Ri said, speaking to journalists through an interpreter outside the UN general assembly in New York. “Given the fact that this came from someone who holds the seat of the US presidency, this is clearly a declaration of war.”

Ri added: “Since the United States declared war on our country, we will have every right to make counter-measures, including the right to shoot down United States strategic bombers even when they are not yet inside the airspace border of our country.”

“The question of who won’t be around much longer will be answered then,” the foreign minister said.

Ri’s threat came after a week in which tensions between the US and North Korea escalated rapidly, with an exchange of insults between Trump and Kim Jong-un, the North Korean dictator, and culminating in Trump’s Sunday tweet and a sortie by US B-1B heavy bombers off the North Korean coast, for the first time flying north of the 38th parallel, that has separated North and South Korea since the 1950-53 war.

North Korea claims its national airspace extends up to 50 miles off its coast, while the US recognizing only the international norm of 12 nautical miles.

This is not the first time the Pyongyang regime has accused the US of declaring war, and it has previously shot down US aircraft, a navy surveillance plane in 1969, killing 31 servicemen and an army helicopter in 1994, killing a pilot.

However, experts and officials say the risks of all out war are now substantially greater. North Korea, officially known as the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), has developed and tested a nuclear warhead, probably a hydrogen bomb, and long range missiles, while the leaders of both countries have made the confrontation between their two countries, a personal test of strength.

Vipin Narang, an expert on the Korean peninsula showdown at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology said that the Pyongyang regime “really hates the B-1B flights. They’re clearly making the regime nervous about a surprise attack. This is how war by miscalculation starts.”

“Yesterday’s flight went further north than any this century, though still in international airspace east of DPRK,” Narang said. “But Kim seems to be worried, and reasonably so, that such a flight is exactly how a surprise decapitation or counterforce strike could start. So what we intend as a ‘show of strength’ could easily be mistaken as a prelude to a surprise attack, forcing Kim to go preemptively.”

He said: “It is unclear to me what the more aggressive shows of strength achieve – we can deter DPRK and reassure our allies in a multitude of other ways that are less risky and don’t throw poison ivy all over Kim’s itchy finger trigger.”

The UN secretary general, António Guterres, warned that heated rhetoric could only increases the risk of confrontation.

“Fiery talk can lead to fatal misunderstandings,” UN spokesman Stéphane Dujarric told reporters. “The only solution for this is a political solution.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/25/north-koreas-foreign-minister-says-trump-has-declared-war-on-country

15 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I agree Janelle.

Sometimes I read stuff on this forum and I just can't believe what I read. 

Guest eroticerotic

this isn't going to end well.

i feel like the collective subconscious wants to drag everyone else down with it. we've been taught for so long not to take accountability and that after armageddon we will be handed promise land (or whatever monotheistic religions teach), that this is exactly why we are heading in this direction. it's inevitable. these religions make up more than half of the world's population?  the only thing is, the promise land won't show up after the smoke settles.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, LSD said:

:madgemanson:

When I read the name of this thread I have to say its unfair to call N.K as mad.....

Another boy is as mad as N.K. maybe even more mad since he harms almost the whole world.....

And when these boys finally pull their "buttons" out and determine which one is bigger, they'll be in safe havens.....meanwhile we'll all be 

Image result for nuclear shadowsj

But hey.....at least someone will know who has the bigger "button" then right? Then all will be right in the world I'm guessing? :rolleyes: What IS the point of all this anyways?? 

This is precisely why we needed a female in office. She's not worried about the size of her "button" AND she has the ability to string two sentences together too so that could've helped instead of having a fame hungry D-list reality star, Twitter troll at the helm.

9 hours ago, LSD said:

:madgemanson:

Can anyone imagine any American President in history making a comment like this for the World to see as a tweet.  No words to describe what a putrid excuse for a leader he is. Baiting a rogue, dangerous nutcase leader of another country is madness and should be beneath anyone with a quarter of a brain. 

Every time I check this thread I see Donald Trump is mad again. 

I almost feel bad for hating his guts because he is clearly demented and has a serious condition. And if it all wasn't so freakishly embarrassing I'd still laugh at the Americans for getting exactly what they deserve with this clown as president. Hubris galore payback. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I love how the world's hatred for Donald Trump (and the US to a lesser extent) is what will ultimately bring South and North Korea together again :lmao:

You could be right! Imagine if this was his involuntary legacy. He would hate it so much :lol:

• 2 months later...

What’s with North Korea’s Kim

What’s going on? This is weird, if they denuclearize for reals? And anothee 4 years of trump?