MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

North Korea is mad again

:madgemanson:

16 minutes ago, LSD said:

When I read the name of this thread I have to say its unfair to call N.K as mad.....

Another boy is as mad as N.K. maybe even more mad since he harms almost the whole world.....

And when these boys finally pull their "buttons" out and determine which one is bigger, they'll be in safe havens.....meanwhile we'll all be 

Image result for nuclear shadowsj

But hey.....at least someone will know who has the bigger "button" then right? Then all will be right in the world I'm guessing? :rolleyes: What IS the point of all this anyways?? 

This is precisely why we needed a female in office. She's not worried about the size of her "button" AND she has the ability to string two sentences together too so that could've helped instead of having a fame hungry D-list reality star, Twitter troll at the helm.

9 hours ago, LSD said:

Can anyone imagine any American President in history making a comment like this for the World to see as a tweet.  No words to describe what a putrid excuse for a leader he is. Baiting a rogue, dangerous nutcase leader of another country is madness and should be beneath anyone with a quarter of a brain. 

On 11/11/2017 at 7:29 PM, Hector said:

:wacko:

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States of America. :sneaky:

Every time I check this thread I see Donald Trump is mad again. 

I almost feel bad for hating his guts because he is clearly demented and has a serious condition. And if it all wasn't so freakishly embarrassing I'd still laugh at the Americans for getting exactly what they deserve with this clown as president. Hubris galore payback. 

:wow:

I love how the world's hatred for Donald Trump (and the US to a lesser extent) is what will ultimately bring South and North Korea together again :lmao:

7 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I love how the world's hatred for Donald Trump (and the US to a lesser extent) is what will ultimately bring South and North Korea together again :lmao:

You could be right! Imagine if this was his involuntary legacy. He would hate it so much :lol: