North Korea

Camacho

4 hours ago, tuckeye said:

why do they have their hate on for US so hard!?!?! and omg every week with these guys. at least china was neutral. i'm more scared of china - NK's ally. 

In NK's defense, the U.S. invaded Korea. An estimated 2.5 million civilians were either slaughtered or wounded in the process. Since then, the U.S. has done everything in its power except use military force to topple the North Korean regime, which has never ever, literally EVER done anything to the U.S. except say crazy shit and do whatever the fuck they want within their borders.

Also, the U.S. and UN imposed sanctions of the 90s led to one of the worst famines in history that killed anywhere between 240,000 and 3,500,000 million civilians and people DESPISE the U.S. for that. Yes, their government is fucking sick, but civilians did not deserve that, especially not because of a decades long hissy fit the U.S. has thrown because they didn't win the war.

Yes, it's time for NK to build a bridge and get over it, but, like always, the U.S. is on the wrong side of history and, like always, people suffer from amnesia and fail to see why this entire mess happened in the first place and how, instead of learning from our mistakes, we're repeating history with this whole Russia vs. US let's see who has a bigger dick nonsense that never seems to end.

4 hours ago, tuckeye said:

why do they have their hate on for US so hard!?!?! and omg every week with these guys. at least china was neutral. i'm more scared of china - NK's ally. 

The Korean War, which never really ended for them. 

24 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

In NK's defense, the U.S. invaded Korea. An estimated 2.5 million civilians were either slaughtered or wounded in the process. Since then, the U.S. has done everything in its power except use military force to topple the North Korean regime, which has never ever, literally EVER done anything to the U.S. except say crazy shit and do whatever the fuck they want within their borders.

Also, the U.S. and UN imposed sanctions of the 90s led to one of the worst famines in history that killed anywhere between 240,000 and 3,500,000 million civilians and people DESPISE the U.S. for that. Yes, their government is fucking sick, but civilians did not deserve that, especially not because of a decades long hissy fit the U.S. has thrown because they didn't win the war.

Yes, it's time for NK to build a bridge and get over it, but, like always, the U.S. is on the wrong side of history and, like always, people suffer from amnesia and fail to see why this entire mess happened in the first place and how, instead of learning from our mistakes, we're repeating history with this whole Russia vs. US let's see who has a bigger dick nonsense that never seems to end.

And this.

Usually threatening to destroy the US is North Korea's way of asking for some sort of foreign aid package, and they'll quiet down after receiving it, getting sanctions instead flies in the face of the tested formula and inflames the situation.  

Trump again proves how dangerous and shocking he is as a leader.  North Korea is a time bomb ticking.  It is run by a childish mental dictator who does not care about his own people or anyone else in the World.  Trump is the same, telling a deranged leader that they will be met with fire  and fury like the world has never seen.  He is equally as deranged, childish and power hungry. They both love the idea of war.  Terrifying situation. 

so now NK said they will attack GUAM. wtf did GUAM ever do to you but be or something part of the USA. 

if they really actually do attack it then we are all doomed :(

6 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

Please just kill eachother off and not the many many innocent people. South Korea must be on edge over this too.. 

I know.. with all the spies and secret agents they have they haven't managed to get rid of the two most dangerous men in the world. They're just as bad as each other. People who voted for Trump should be made mandatory to be sent to NK and wait until their master Trump will drop the bomb but as in a reverse of fortune for the mighty US we might actually see NK dropping the bomb in the US. 

If I was the US I would start a treaty with the UN promising the dismantle of any nuclear weapon alongside any country that has any. This nuclear warfare has to be stopped for the sake of humanity. I can't believe people are not outraged over it. These idiots won't suffer any consequences in their bunkers. We are going to be the one dealing with death and radiation and anything in between. 

The world has to come together against these nuclear threats.  

"Fire and Fur" - Trump is watching too much GoT !!! Hes just like that Joffrey, not good times are awaiting us if he really considers to play with the bombs

On 8/9/2017 at 7:33 AM, MeakMaker said:

I know.. with all the spies and secret agents they have they haven't managed to get rid of the two most dangerous men in the world. They're just as bad as each other. People who voted for Trump should be made mandatory to be sent to NK and wait until their master Trump will drop the bomb but as in a reverse of fortune for the mighty US we might actually see NK dropping the bomb in the US. 

If I was the US I would start a treaty with the UN promising the dismantle of any nuclear weapon alongside any country that has any. This nuclear warfare has to be stopped for the sake of humanity. I can't believe people are not outraged over it. These idiots won't suffer any consequences in their bunkers. We are going to be the one dealing with death and radiation and anything in between. 

The world has to come together against these nuclear threats.  

I agree with everything you say! Sadly, as serious as the situation is and as serious as the threat of potential escalation is, this is one of those things that nobody (general public) is going to do anything about or take seriously until it happens......THEN (if anyone is left) there will be outrage, disbelief, confusion, chaos amidst the "but I never thought....." exclamations. As frustrating as this past year has been politically to witness, it's also been very eye opening. People really are THAT fucking stupid and clueless. Like someone else said, Trump has probably been jizzing all week with all this mess and we all know he's just itching to hit the button. That would be the ULTIMATE power move in this little game of playing Mr. President. The most fucked up part of all, he'd probably become some sort of national hero for at least 5 minutes or so. The US always gets super patriotic and defensive (Freedom Fries anyone?) in times of conflict. His already fanatical fanbase would most likely worship him as a Christ like figure after something like this.....lol......that'd be just enough momentum to breeze through re-election in 2020. The US also doesn't like to switch presidents during war.

But why is NK so confident about attacking the US? What if they would actually have had the bomb all this long and not telling? The way this is going is kind of scary. They need to start a dialogue and see what their problem really is. Trump is an idiot.