MadonnaNation.com Forums
Jazzy Jan

Jessica Simpson is so dumb

Jazzy Jan    0

I actually think Jessica can sing better than a lot of the other girls who are promoted continually but she is just so stupid and silly.  Plus is proud to be stupid.  She always has the same type of videos, twirls her hair around her fingers non stop and basically has no substance.  Is not a great performer by any stretch of the imagination.   

VogueMusic    0
On 8/16/2017 at 11:58 PM, spotlight said:

her dad was a level five douche/creep

Wasn't he some Christian pastor who got caught in something...?

spotlight    0
11 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Wasn't he some Christian pastor who got caught in something...?

Yeah... he was always saying inappropriate things about how sexy Jessica ( his daughter) looked. Then, all of a sudden, he divorced his wife and ended up dating a twink-ish looking boy IIRC. 

ETA: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2223894/Jessica-Simpsons-father-Joe-54-involved-year-long-gay-affair-21-year-old-aspiring-male-model.html

VogueMusic    0
9 hours ago, spotlight said:

Yeah... he was always saying inappropriate things about how sexy Jessica ( his daughter) looked. Then, all of a sudden, he divorced his wife and ended up dating a twink-ish looking boy IIRC. 

ETA: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2223894/Jessica-Simpsons-father-Joe-54-involved-year-long-gay-affair-21-year-old-aspiring-male-model.html

That was it!  I remember there being rumors about her dad...

Jitterbug    0
On 08/08/2017 at 7:20 PM, karbatal said:

Due to people like Jessica Simpson and Britney my time enjoying mainstream music stopped in 1999-2000 :lol:  For the first time since I was a kid I was appalled at how incredibly horrible the new princesses were. And they came by the millions, all so blond and DUMB and trying to be virgin until marriage and being esencially STUPID, VOID, TALENTLESS AND A STEP BACK IN ALL THE EFFORTS MADE BY MADONNA. 

But music back in 1999/2000 had a cool, old school magical vibe to it. I think what you said applies to now more than ever.

VogueMusic    0
On 8/18/2017 at 9:09 PM, Jitterbug said:

But music back in 1999/2000 had a cool, old school magical vibe to it. I think what you said applies to now more than ever.

tumblr_inline_o5el8fUOK01rng87s_500.gif

Jitterbug    0
1 minute ago, VogueMusic said:

tumblr_inline_o5el8fUOK01rng87s_500.gif

It's true. Compare Baby One More Time or anything from 2000 with that Rockabye song or a new Selana Gomaz or a Chainsmoker track.

Anything from 1999/2000, you can visualise being at a beach or the CBD where as today, its just EDM and noise.

VogueMusic    0
7 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

It's true. Compare Baby One More Time or anything from 2000 with that Rockabye song or a new Selana Gomaz or a Chainsmoker track.

Anything from 1999/2000, you can visualise being at a beach or the CBD where as today, its just EDM and noise.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26059-1394135695-8.