MadonnaNation.com Forums
Jazzy Jan

Jessica Simpson is so dumb

On 8/7/2017 at 0:08 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

How dumb is this girl ?   She sees to be somewhat proud of it too.  I saw this at the Doctor's the other way in the waiting room and could not believe it.  She either is putting it on to appear "cute and ditzy"  or is as thick as two planks.  You could see that Ellen was frustrated with her. 

Same Britknee generation. 

6 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Music wise, Brett, I'm talking music wise😆

I actually enjoyed the whole bunch. Britney, Christina, Jessica, Mandy, even the bigger flops like Willa Ford and Vitamin C. Same with the European counterparts: Robyn (who as we all know went to become a great artist), Billie, etc. I  had their CDs even if I knew they were mostly crap. But they were fun for what they were. I was a teen myself so so guess it excuses me somehow.

I wouldn't put Christina in the dumb blonde category.  I think she is bright and articulate but being a stuck up bitch to everyone around her did her in.

Complete bimbo moron... but I did love this song

11 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Music wise, Brett, I'm talking music wise😆

I prefer her music to Mariah's :lol: 

17 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Same Britknee generation. 

:lol:  Jessica makes Britney look like a rocket scientist ! 

On 08/08/2017 at 1:44 AM, loowee said:

YAS.

I liked this.  About the only song of Jessica's I liked.  Probably because of it being a Holiday rip off :lol: 

Good godness, I remember this stupid chick....

back in the day, here in germany, she was promoted as the new Britney Spears and her biggest competitor...

I do think shes stupid or has a medicore IQ. I mean she cant be serious with some things she said.

And I am happy, she never gained the popularity here in germany like Britney. She only had this one song I cant even remember and thats it.

Even Anna Nicole Smith (rip) was more intellectual than this blondy :queenbitch:

OMG, that stupid Britney loon zmath or whatever is his name sent me a PERSONAL MESSAGE to explain how wonderful is Britney compared to Jessica, quoting me from this thread. 

I feel dirty. SECURITY, PLEASE! 

The only song of hers that I actually like. Video's boring and repetitive (why oh why was every single pop music video in the late 90s-early 00s set in the same futuristic looking spaceship thing?) and don't even get me started on her dancing :lmao: 

37 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

The only song of hers that I actually like. Video's boring and repetitive (why oh why was every single pop music video in the late 90s-early 00s set in the same futuristic looking spaceship thing?) and don't even get me started on her dancing :lmao: 

This song is so wretched that it's actually good. :rotfl:

And that VIDEO. :wacko:

I hate the way EVERY SINGLE female pop teen sang with their lower jaw extended. Who directed them to do that? Did people think it was sexy? Watch ANY video from Mandy, Christina, Britney, and the like and they're ALL lip syncing in the same gross fashion. Terrible. 

She is terrible. Haha. All of her videos have that same fucking close up shot of her right side of face looking up and the camera and smiling. 

1 hour ago, LHakaLH said:

That round thing she was *dancing* on.....it looked like a big George Foreman grill.  Take this thing off, she's DONE!!!  I also don't understand why they all had to extend their bottom jaw.  Guess that was before the fish lips?

freshwater-catfish-24824948.jpg

Aww I love Tyler. Jazzyjan, who do you always make me choose between you and them? First Taylor, now Tyler... Hahaha.

8 hours ago, Aime said:

Aww I love Tyler. Jazzyjan, who do you always make me choose between you and them? First Taylor, now Tyler... Hahaha.

:lol:   Aime, Tyler is fine until he talks about Elizabeth Taylor !    

Can you imagine Elizabeth's reaction if she was still with us, when hearing that she is his jewellery idol but he did not know she made movies !   We would have to get out of her way 

Image result for elizabeth taylor gifs

Ahaha. Well, at least he's aware of her in some way.

12 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Didn't middle America go crazy for her for a hot minute?

I guess she peaked popularity wise during Newlyweds. She also went country for a while.

On 10 August 2017 at 4:27 AM, todsmod said:

That round thing she was *dancing* on.....it looked like a big George Foreman grill.  Take this thing off, she's DONE!!!  I also don't understand why they all had to extend their bottom jaw.  Guess that was before the fish lips?

freshwater-catfish-24824948.jpg

:rotfl:It did look like a George Foreman grill in that video !    

Also, the Fish looks smarter than Jessica ! 

On 8/9/2017 at 2:39 AM, Skin said:

I wouldn't put Christina in the dumb blonde category.  I think she is bright and articulate but being a stuck up bitch to everyone around her did her in.

Yass! Xtincta is a smart gal.

On 8/9/2017 at 2:48 AM, Bill said:

One of her good songs. 

Neverletchuforget

She butchered the song. The only good thing in this are the hot guys in the video.

I'm just stunned by how many videos she has :lmao:  I only remember her being "popular" for a hot second.  

She is so fucking generic, :lol:

She butchered the shit out of Take My Breath Away.  

We all know who's the better Simpson sister anyway.

On 8/8/2017 at 11:48 AM, Bill said:

Her best song.

I also liked "With You", "Irresistible" and her duet with Nick Lachey.