MadonnaNation.com Forums
Jazzy Jan

Jessica Simpson is so dumb

How dumb is this girl ?   She sees to be somewhat proud of it too.  I saw this at the Doctor's the other way in the waiting room and could not believe it.  She either is putting it on to appear "cute and ditzy"  or is as thick as two planks.  You could see that Ellen was frustrated with her. 

Also on the topic of dumb and annoying celebrities,  Tyler the creater is another idiot.  He was on the Stephen Colbert show and talked of Elizabeth Taylor being his jewellery idol.  However when Stephen brought up about her violet eyes in National velvet, he had no idea that she was an actress or in movies. :wacko: See from 2.45 onwards.   Why are people so proud to be so ignorant and stupid.  

28 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

How dumb is this girl ?   She sees to be somewhat proud of it too.  I saw this at the Doctor's the other way in the waiting room and could not believe it.  She either is putting it on to appear "cute and ditzy"  or is as thick as two planks.  You could see that Ellen was frustrated with her. 

This was obvious back on that Newlyweds reality show. Even Nick gave her looks like "WTF is wrong you girl?"

21 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Also on the topic of dumb and annoying celebrities,  Tyler the creater is another idiot.  He was on the Stephen Colbert show and talked of Elizabeth Taylor being his jewellery idol.  However when Stephen brought up about her violet eyes in National velvet, he had no idea that she was an actress or in movies. :wacko: See from 2.45 onwards.   Why are people so proud to be so ignorant and stupid.  

715keq.gif~c200715keq.gif~c200

21 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

This was obvious back on that Newlyweds reality show. Even Nick gave her looks like "WTF is wrong you girl?"

:lol: Talking of being dumb,   I originally read your comment wrong and thought you were saying this was from back when she was on Newlyweds.  I read your quote again and saw that you meant that it was obvious that she was dumb then.  Maybe watching Jessica Simpson has made me dumber too !  :doh:

Re Tyler, why do people bring up someone and then not know anything about them. ?  How can anyone have Elizabeth Taylor as their "jewellery idol"  and then not know she was an actress.  She is possibly the most famous actress of all time and is an icon and legend.  I wonder if they really don't know ( living under a rock ) or think it is "cool"  to not know and pretend they don't.  It is like those dopey kids who appear on those ghastly talent shows and have no idea who The Beatles, Elvis or Stevie Wonder are.  They bring up that they are "before their time"  yet they want to be in the exact industry where these stars are legends.  If they truly don't know who they are they should be ashamed of themselves. 

She's a complete moron. And I don't think it's much of an act. She's also put out some of the shittiest music I've ever heard. 

7 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Wasn't that the 'is fish the chicken of the sea' comment or something like that?

I remember the clip going round and nick just looking at her dumbfounded.

OMG how I loved dancing to this song

💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻 🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

Wasn't that the 'is fish the chicken of the sea' comment or something like that?

I remember the clip going round and nick just looking at her dumbfounded.

She was eating tuna (starkist/chicken of the sea, the brand) and she didn't know she was eating tuna.....she thought it was chicken because it said "chicken of the sea"....  Dumb bitch!!

@Jazzy Jan  Never did like Jessica or her sister.  Two paid-for "artists" with absolutely no talent or clue about anything.  As for that rapper dude, OMG!!  How dumb can you be?  Collect jewelry from a famous icon and not know shit about her???  It's baffling what passes these days as  so-called stars.  This younger generation is doomed!!!  

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

OMG how I loved dancing to this song

💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻 🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻

Pedro Pedro Pedro!!!  Can we maybe blame on...you were young, stoned or drunk?  LOL  I still love you!!

I saw her once in concert

she was the opening act for Ricky Martin in MSG she couldn't finish her set cause she had a wardrobe malfunction and ran off stage 

I remember when she was being promoted as the upcoming new Mariah. Things didn't quite work out huh?

1 hour ago, todsmod said:

Pedro Pedro Pedro!!!  Can we maybe blame on...you were young, stoned or drunk?  LOL  I still love you!!

@todsmod LOL you didn't gave me the "all of the above option" :chuckle:  And 🎵all I  wanna do is love you forever🎵  :kiss2:

10 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Didn't John Mayer say she was incredible and the best in bed?  Least she has one talent.

3 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Nick Lachey was so fuckable

awe whattt?  I always thought Nick was hot, with his fat nose and thick self!!!  At least something about him was kind of interesting (what he ever saw in that dumb blond that's constantly twirling her hair, making herself look more stupid than she is, and giggling at every question/answer....is she really that stupid)?  Don't get me wrong, she was a pretty girl, but that's about all it ever was!   Jessica &  Ashley = dumb & dumber!!

The song that capitalized on her stupidity, BUT it's still my jam! I remember I bought the cd at war-mart and I listened to only this song (track 2) in my walkman on my way to school :lmao:

Didn't she have a very lucratif fashion line at some point?

Talk about a Nothing. A "zero talent". :provoke:

14 hours ago, christopherm said:

The song that capitalized on her stupidity, BUT it's still my jam! I remember I bought the cd at war-mart and I listened to only this song (track 2) in my walkman on my way to school :lmao:

:scared: 

this video is :blink:

19 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

I remember when she was being promoted as the upcoming new Mariah. Things didn't quite work out huh?

She's worth more than Mariah now, so something worked.

Due to people like Jessica Simpson and Britney my time enjoying mainstream music stopped in 1999-2000 :lol:  For the first time since I was a kid I was appalled at how incredibly horrible the new princesses were. And they came by the millions, all so blond and DUMB and trying to be virgin until marriage and being esencially STUPID, VOID, TALENTLESS AND A STEP BACK IN ALL THE EFFORTS MADE BY MADONNA. 

1 hour ago, Bretticus said:

She's worth more than Mariah now, so something worked.

Music wise, Brett, I'm talking music wise😆

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Due to people like Jessica Simpson and Britney my time enjoying mainstream music stopped in 1999-2000 :lol:  For the first time since I was a kid I was appalled at how incredibly horrible the new princesses were. And they came by the millions, all so blond and DUMB and trying to be virgin until marriage and being esencially STUPID, VOID, TALENTLESS AND A STEP BACK IN ALL THE EFFORTS MADE BY MADONNA. 

I actually enjoyed the whole bunch. Britney, Christina, Jessica, Mandy, even the bigger flops like Willa Ford and Vitamin C. Same with the European counterparts: Robyn (who as we all know went to become a great artist), Billie, etc. I  had their CDs even if I knew they were mostly crap. But they were fun for what they were. I was a teen myself so so guess it excuses me somehow.