MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jester

DUA LIPA

Jester    0

twittercard.jpg

Dua Lipa was born on 22nd of August 1995.  In 2015, she was signed with Warner Music Group, and released her first single soon after. In December 2016, a documentary about Lipa was commissioned by The Fader magazine, titled See in Blue.[6] In January 2017, she won the EBBA Public Choice Award.[7] Her self-titled debut studio album was released on 2 June 2017.

You can stream all tracks off her new album on you tube.

Her latest single New Rules managed to reach #9 on UK Official Charts and climbing the charts worldwide.

DitaDolla    0

She is so cool! :drama:

New Rules is my fav song this year. And that video omg :drama:

Go Dua. 

DitaDolla    0
1 hour ago, Jester said:

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/dua-lipa-and-pink-are-battling-it-out-for-number-1-on-this-weeks-official-singles-chart__19947/

DUA LIPA will likely become the first #1 solo UK artist since Adele 's Hello in 2015 with new rules this week.

Yas, so happy for her.

shoecool    0

YAAAASSSS! Love Dua! Im so happy she's set to become #1 in the UK this week. Her album is one of my favorites this year!

jonski43    0

I find this song quite generic. I was going to post her song, Be The One, a few months ago as it was always on the radio and a really great tune.

DitaDolla    0
On 17.8.2017. at 10:52 PM, jonski43 said:

I find this song quite generic. I was going to post her song, Be The One, a few months ago as it was always on the radio and a really great tune.

This is everything:inlove:

tasteinmen    0

I love her album, there's some great pop songs on there. Bar the 2 Bieber Love Yourself tracks.

I've been following her since Be the One came out in 2015, so glad she managed to get to the top of the charts 2 years later.

Sign in to follow this