MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jester

DUA LIPA

twittercard.jpg

Dua Lipa was born on 22nd of August 1995.  In 2015, she was signed with Warner Music Group, and released her first single soon after. In December 2016, a documentary about Lipa was commissioned by The Fader magazine, titled See in Blue.[6] In January 2017, she won the EBBA Public Choice Award.[7] Her self-titled debut studio album was released on 2 June 2017.

You can stream all tracks off her new album on you tube.

Her latest single New Rules managed to reach #9 on UK Official Charts and climbing the charts worldwide.

She is so cool! :drama:

New Rules is my fav song this year. And that video omg :drama:

Go Dua. 

1 hour ago, Jester said:

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/dua-lipa-and-pink-are-battling-it-out-for-number-1-on-this-weeks-official-singles-chart__19947/

DUA LIPA will likely become the first #1 solo UK artist since Adele 's Hello in 2015 with new rules this week.

Yas, so happy for her.

YAAAASSSS! Love Dua! Im so happy she's set to become #1 in the UK this week. Her album is one of my favorites this year!

I find this song quite generic. I was going to post her song, Be The One, a few months ago as it was always on the radio and a really great tune.

On 17.8.2017. at 10:52 PM, jonski43 said:

I find this song quite generic. I was going to post her song, Be The One, a few months ago as it was always on the radio and a really great tune.

This is everything:inlove:

I love her album, there's some great pop songs on there. Bar the 2 Bieber Love Yourself tracks.

I've been following her since Be the One came out in 2015, so glad she managed to get to the top of the charts 2 years later.

New Rules is rising on Hot 100, it will be around #65 next week.

Sign in to follow this