MadonnaNation.com Forums

I love Latin music but I fucking hate how “Americanized” it’s becoming. It’s mostly vulgar Reggaeton like Despacito and the kind of stuff Enrique Iglesias and Shakira release nowadays

Havana is going #1 on Hot 100 next week, she is #1 on iTunes, roaring to #1 spot on us radio, she is doing amazing on Spotify/youtube. Epic is really pushing the song to the radio. But, if post Malone drops the video for rockstar, he may manage to sustain the crown position.

This is the performance of the song at MTV European Music Awards last Sunday night.

On 25 October 2017 at 1:09 AM, Jester said:

the mv is out.

Ηavana is already #20 in US, #2 in UK,#2 in Australia.

@Hector @jaron @Aime  @Pedro The start of the video with the take off of the hilarious telenovelas that we love so much here :lmao:

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Hector @jaron @Aime  @Pedro The start of the video with the take off of the hilarious telenovelas that we love so much here :lmao:

LOL 😂 “I’m out of the closet, yes for you” 😂

I remember hearing this song for the first time on my way to Malibu so I was kinda rooting for it all along. And yes, @Jazzy Jan the video is hilarious, I didn't expect her to be this clever.

2 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

616AEB77-2C79-439D-A2D6-498B5639DC9B.gif

Camilo Cabello :lol:

Flip the Switch, watch her video taking off the telenovelas.  You will become a fan ! 

2 hours ago, Aime said:

I remember hearing this song for the first time on my way to Malibu so I was kinda rooting for it all along. And yes, @Jazzy Jan the video is hilarious, I didn't expect her to be this clever.

I love it.  She has a great sense of humour. 

love the song. but have no idea who she is or if shes from disney etc etc 

I have to say seeing the music video has made me like the song way more.

Hearing it on a wet autumn morning sounds so it of place but seeing it makes it look so much more authentic.

And the video intro is great.

34 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

love the song. but have no idea who she is or if shes from disney etc etc 

X-Factor US. She's a former member of Fifth Harmony, her fellow USXF mates.

I can't stand her personality and voice but she's a huge Madonna stan and a great performer (for her generation's standard) so it's good to see her getting a smash hit.