MadonnaNation.com Forums

An artist to watch.

Crying in the club generated 150,000,000 streams on Spotify, its video getting a lot of traction.(On the other hand fifth harmony  "Down" became a:janetflop:

Camila was born on March 3rd, 1997, she is a Cuban-American singer, songwriter She became famous through the teen group Fifth Harmony that generated the ww hits Worth It and Work from Home. In March 2017 she left the band and embarked on a solo career. She is only 20 years old. Her debut album The Hurting. The Healing. The Loving.will be released on September 22nd, 2017

She has the same screechy nasal voice as Rihanna, Zara Larsson and Bebe Rexha. I can't with this music industry. 

Camella Caballo.

On 6/8/2017 at 0:10 PM, Jester said:

An artist to watch.

Crying in the club generated 125,000,000 streams on Spotify, its video getting a lot of traction.

All this amounts to a #47 peak in the Hot 100. Just saying.

Crying in the club GOLD in US.(due to big Spotify numbers likely)

Her PR machine seems to be working really fast. I think it was during the Charllotesville mess that some news in agencies added to the information "and singers have expressed their concern, such as Rihanna, Beyonce (I made these names up, don't recall which names were there) and Camila Caballo", and I was like WTF? How much money is being endorse so some journo in USA is adding that name? 

On 8/14/2017 at 4:06 PM, VogueMusic said:

Who?

caramello-bar-rip.jpg

Well, it turns out that Camella Cabello once was very USEFUL for her football team. Just look what a gole she scored!!!

4CpN.gif

HAVANA is blowing up. 102,000,000 Spotify streams already. Top 10 in UK, climbing in US.