MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roland Barthes

Samantha Urbani

Jazzy Jan    0
13 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

To me she sounds like early Madonna and is as beautiful as her. She directed her own video for Go deeper + she has her own label.

Her first EP is out on august 18th.

https://luckynumber.bandcamp.com/album/policies-of-power-ep

Never heard of Samantha before this thread. I liked "go deeper"  a lot.  Reminded me too of a more melodic Lorde in a way.  Much better vocals as well. 

le smoking    0

Thanks for sharing! I love her work with Blood Orange, are you familiar with him?

On 03/08/2017 at 8:34 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

Never heard of Samantha before this thread. I liked "go deeper"  a lot.  Reminded me too of a more melodic Lorde in a way.  Much better vocals as well. 

She's a massive Madonna fan, you can tell from the pics very first album/early era. On Twitter she even rt Madonna fan clubs and talks a lot about M music and co-producers/

On 04/08/2017 at 9:56 PM, le smoking said:

Thanks for sharing! I love her work with Blood Orange, are you familiar with him?

Oh yes, i wish M would work with him (he said that he would in an interview)

le smoking    0
On August 7, 2017 at 6:06 AM, Roland Barthes said:

She's a massive Madonna fan, you can tell from the pics very first album/early era. On Twitter she even rt Madonna fan clubs and talks a lot about M music and co-producers/

Oh yes, i wish M would work with him (he said that he would in an interview)

I asked him a looong time ago on twitter what his fav Madonna songs were and I think he said Borderline, Bad Girl and something else

19 hours ago, le smoking said:

I asked him a looong time ago on twitter what his fav Madonna songs were and I think he said Borderline, Bad Girl and something else

I remember this! He's a total loon. I believe Live to Tell was the other one I remember him mentioning it! He also followed the Madonna scrapbook twitter! It would be really interesting if they worked together, she worked with Ariel Rechtshaid on the last album so who knows! 

Sign in to follow this