MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

DIVA REWIND: Whitney Houston reading the hell out of Wendy Williams

todsmod    0

@spotlight  Thanks for the Whitney/Mooriah one....hadn't seen that one either (what is wrong with me)?!!!  Debra Wilson was the best, and had a hell of a voice to boot!!!

spotlight    0
33 minutes ago, todsmod said:

You know I'm a clown!!!  But yes!!  I love In Living Color (and the Wayan Brothers).  MadTV did take comedy/parody a bit further....which I also love.  
Some of the regulars on there were hilarious and pretty versatile.   Someone said earlier "fuck MadTV", because they were always ageist towards Madonna.  You have to learn to take humor of that nature with a grain of salt.  It is to provoke fun at others (and yourself) and how others view them.  If you can't laugh at yourself (and the ones you love).....then go cry in the corner!!  

Again, sorry for always being the comedian.  Ya' know, I was voted "class clown" in High School!!!  :chuckle:

Dude... no need to apologize. I'm one of your biggest fans on this forum. I know how much u love Madonna. There's no denying ur allegiance to the queen. :brenspin::brenspin:

U Always bring the comedy. 

spotlight    0
17 minutes ago, todsmod said:

@spotlight  Thanks for the Whitney/Mooriah one....hadn't seen that one either (what is wrong with me)?!!!  Debra Wilson was the best, and had a hell of a voice to boot!!!

Noticed how this whole clip was completely improvised and on the spot for some random fans.

She's multi talented... I'm surprised she never made it big in movies. 

todsmod    0
3 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Noticed how this whole clip was completely improvised and on the spot for some random fans.

She's multi talented... I'm surprised she never made it big in movies. 

I would have died seeing her in the raw....just throwing shit out there!  She surely could have gone somewhere with that talent.

VogueMusic    0
On 8/12/2017 at 7:29 AM, Genevieve Vavance said:

Debra has a really good voice

Mother of god...  :dead::dead::dead:

On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 5:16 AM, spotlight said:

Mooriah and Whitney parody done by madtv queen, Debra Wilson.

:rotfl:Debra is so talented. The Glitter parody:lmao:

On 13.8.2017 at 5:25 AM, todsmod said:

You know I'm a clown!!!  But yes!!  I love In Living Color (and the Wayan Brothers).  MadTV did take comedy/parody a bit further....which I also love.  
Some of the regulars on there were hilarious and pretty versatile.   Someone said earlier "fuck MadTV", because they were always ageist towards Madonna.  You have to learn to take humor of that nature with a grain of salt.  It is to provoke fun at others (and yourself) and how others view them.  If you can't laugh at yourself (and the ones you love).....then go cry in the corner!!  

Again, sorry for always being the comedian.  Ya' know, I was voted "class clown" in High School!!!  :chuckle:

yes they were ageist towards Madonna but in my mind she was still young back then, and I thought it was hilarious, their parodies were the best, I miss them (MadTv) so much, the old cast I mean

TRVC    0

This one is hands down my favourite. So many quotable moments. Haha

I AM NOT DIANA ROSS!