MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sloane

Lady Copyga Fraudga Flopga Fadga

LHakaLH    0
6 minutes ago, 5iVe Elements said:

Her Mongsters have poor taste in many things do you think they'll just hook up with any man?

Nikki    0

she's the epitome of banal, kitsch, eurovision style

madonnas' is high art

Toni    0
35 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

It looked like the money went on the stage solely. She's playing 100% safe this time: stand there looking pretty singing your most famous hits, not taking a stand or saying or doing anything that may be seen as inappropriate or politically incorrect or controversial (might as well be a Kylie concert). The rest was forgotten on purpose so she'll cash in more on this tour. Agree completely with whoever said her shows are always the same thing done in different costumes. LOL, so much for the new queen of re-invention. Whatever happened to revolutionizing the way live shows are done? She doesn't know how to entertain any other way.

She is continuously contradicting here.. Makes herself sound like this warrior woman, but actions, as always, speak louder.

"I wrote this song - Angel Down - about Trayvon Martin. The epidemic of young african americans being murdered in this country - I was overwhelmed by the fact that people just stood around and didn't do anything about it. And that the justice system continues to, over and over again, not seek justice for these families…

I can only pray that my voice and my lyrics will reach people. How can I not say something? How could I possibly make an album about twerking my ass off in the club? Being honest - in my mind, I can't reckon it. It feels empty. It feels irrelevant. 

When I go into the studio and I write, at this moment in my career, I can't possibly just sit and think of "what would be just fun?" And no matter how much we want to just have fun, the more that we mask the shame of this anxiety, the harder it's going to be to heal. 

The way that it is for me as a songwriter at this moment in my life, I absolutely cannot write anything that does not have a voice and a purpose in the universe. It's like why would I have this voice? Why would I have this platform?"

Nick    0
15 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

I just noticed that the outfits for this tour are even more basic and DIY than usual:lmao: 

Reflect back about what great shape Madonna was in her FOURTIES during DWT. She just had Rocco not that long ago!

Gags looks like a pig here without the style, grace, or attitude.She needs to be called out how lazy & atrocious her dancing was opening night too. lol

jaron    0
    2 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Monsters will be monsters I guess :lmao:

From ATRL

"This is the first tour where you can actually tell she is a legend performing. Even in the artrave it was just "lady gaga" on tour. But now you can see this bitch is a certified legend"

a certified legend ???

giphy.gif

do monsters even know the definition of Legend ?

Gambler    0

Everything about her is so ugly and tasteless.

Gambler    0
    14 minutes ago, jaron said:

a certified legend ???

giphy.gif

do monsters even know the definition of Legend ?

There is nothing legendary about her.

Certainly not her music.

JWAD    0
    34 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

IMG_9720.PNG

Skin    0
    2 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Monsters will be monsters I guess :lmao:

From ATRL

"This is the first tour where you can actually tell she is a legend performing. Even in the artrave it was just "lady gaga" on tour. But now you can see this bitch is a certified legend"

brooklyn-nets-bench.gif

todsmod    0
    19 minutes ago, JWAD said:

IMG_9720.PNG

:lmao:

What's the deal with the rhino horns?  The nose alone doesn't need more modification!!!

todsmod    0

This is what's on the back of the "JoRhino" tour t-shirt.

tenor.gif

todsmod    0

And I also found footage of her and so-said boyfriend backstage trying to make that baby!!

Rhino+have+no+sense+of+balance+i+guess+hope+you_a3d745_5290167.gif

nightcutter    0
    1 hour ago, LHakaLH said:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Can you imagine wanting one of these! :chuckle:

And actually wearing it in public?

:rotfl:

VogueMusic    0
    8 hours ago, dollhouse said:

NLF and she got a deal.

11 hours ago, JWAD said:

It's the SuperBowl that got her the money

That's what I'm guessing. Superbowl/NFL, or some other sponsor got involved this time.

11 hours ago, loowee said:

Why are you guys acting like the show is some kind of super expensive production? Those ugly suspended catwalks looked crap.:scared: Just because it looks less cheap and tacky than her last two tours doesn't mean anything. It is no MDNAT or Formation Tour. 

I wasn't trying to say the production was that good, or anything. Just that's it's clear a little more money was thrown in this time (and I'm just curious as to where she really got it). It's obviously cheap in so many ways.

The layout is basically Artpop with some money and technology this time. The same looking screen, lights where the inflatable stage background use to be, some tech built into the stage (which plenty of other artists have already done), and the catwalks come down from the ceiling, but nearly in the same layout as last time. Some extra lights and projections make it look cooler than just plain rigging up there. And the empty floor pics from last time are covered a bit more by having a larger b-stage in the back, with tech booths around it.

That Applesauce song is so terrible. No melody. Lyrics are trite. Not even as good as her repetitive songs Poker Face, Just Dance.

Will you hook up with a hot guy even if he's a little Mongster? 

Pedro    0
    16 minutes ago, todsmod said:

This is what's on the back of the "JoRhino" tour t-shirt.

tenor.gif

Ohhhh she has really improved her [bowel] movement abilities... 

Ca Ca ah-ah-ah!
    Ro mah ro-mah-mah
    Ca Ca ooh-la-la!
    I want your ugly
    I want your disease
    I want your everything
    As long as it's free
    I want your Poop
    Poop - poop - poop
    I want your poop 💩 

jonski43    0

What version of Bored the gays does she song? The Madonna version or the slowed down don't sue me mix?

VogueMusic    0

I'm curious to see what kind of budget Katy is gonna be working with this time around. Something tells me it's still going to be more professional and impressive than this...

todsmod    0
    2 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

What version of Bored the gays does she song? The Madonna version or the slowed down don't sue me mix?

Don't worry, every song is in it's original/boring sound (not to mention the choreography is still the same tired routine).  In other words....same old song and dance!

Gus    0
    8 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Its the EY version