MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sloane

Lady Copyga Fraudga Flopga Fadga

Django    0
15 minutes ago, vocalism said:

Gaga, that poll and #bekind hashtag are idiotic, but I think the criticism of #ThisIsNotUs is a little overboard. It's just another example of attacking allies when there are real enemies out there. Do people really think the hashtag is a denial that racism exists or the USA's history? There's a difference between denying that these things exist and saying that Nazis and white supremacists don't reflect the ideals of the country. Even Obama has said stuff like that.

EXACTLY. 

todsmod    0

She really has no fucking clue.  Grabbing on to anything and everything she can to be seen as a savior.  Her time will come because she is really that dumb.

I also thought (at first)....who's Charlotte?   Another friend/aunt/cousin/animal....etc.....that she's using for attention?  Only to realize she's starving for attention and using yet another tragedy or societal problem  to play the victim.  

tuckeye    0

she should have looked into what activists were hashtagging. instead of taking the easy way out with #thisisnotus but, it is, duh. lol

anyway, she is a twit. sure its great for celebrities to get invovled but not when ur as dumb and selfish as gags. like someone said i'm surprised she hasnt used #soldout with those tweets.

Mozo1    0
1 hour ago, vocalism said:

Gaga, that poll and #bekind hashtag are idiotic, but I think the criticism of #ThisIsNotUs is a little overboard. It's just another example of attacking allies when there are real enemies out there. Do people really think the hashtag is a denial that racism exists or the USA's history? There's a difference between denying that these things exist and saying that Nazis and white supremacists don't reflect the ideals of the country. Even Obama has said stuff like that.

I agree. It's a stretch to say she or anyone floating that hashtag are automatically denying the USA's history of racism. That's twitter being twitter.

In her case, judging from her other tweets on the subject (that poll? Bitch, you serious?) she's well-intentioned but so fucking stupid, she's unable to convey the magnitude of what happened today. She's just not very smart. Madonna calling her reductive was being far too kind, as we know. 

#BeKind is nice thought that does absolutely nothing but make her and her fans feel good about themselves. 

spotlight    0

SHUT THE PHOQUE UP #LadyDesperateToSellConcertTickets

Like this snotty little rich privileged white girl knows anything about being discriminated against or violence. She's been sheltered and protected by her daddy since the moment she was conceived. 

She's so clueless... her attention seeking hashtags, Stupidity and ignorance need to "Have a sit". Happy she's being dragged on twitter.

the violence in Charlottesville is not something that should be taken lightly or cashed in on. It's a serious issue. 

Nick    0
32 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

I agree. It's a stretch to say she or anyone floating that hashtag are automatically denying the USA's history of racism. That's twitter being twitter.

In her case, judging from her other tweets on the subject (that poll? Bitch, you serious?) she's well-intentioned but so fucking stupid, she's unable to convey the magnitude of what happened today. She's just not very smart. Madonna calling her reductive was being far too kind, as we know. 

#BeKind is nice thought that does absolutely nothing but make her and her fans feel good about themselves. 

Hate twitter because it's a cesspool of extreme losers from the right/left radicals. Don't minds gags getting dragged because her cookie cutter mushy crap is disingenuous & just kinda weird. 

Nikki    0
3 hours ago, graffitiheart said:

I see she found a "cool" social justice issue, read one tweet or saw a quick video, and is already out there acting like she's gonna give all the answers.

"be kind or be violent"? how simplistic can you get?

she didnt know what to answer when asked about trump in that joanne interview last year. she's a clueless brat. now she clings to anything that fits her agenda pf the brave popstar to get attention.

and im not saying that madonna would give perfect answers, especially on social media. but when presented an unexpected political question in an interview she would give us something good or interesting, or give us another perspective. she's a woman of the world and educated. she knows that's going on in ny & detroit, gaga only knows about being a brat in wealthy ny

this brat (gag) is completely clueless and talks about spreading kindness, an answer that can be given to ANY problem.

she's a lazy SJW and opportunist who uses this for attention. think about how arrogant and privileged you need to be to think your tweets about kindness are gonna solve anything? (though at the same time her fans are probably thinking the same and feeding that bullshit to her)

I honestly can't wait to see her in Chicago. 

hate all u want. She puts on a good show. why all the hate. there is so much crap in this world. Trump. etc. leave her alone.

She has good songs. she's good live. move on.

23 minutes ago, MaddyFanatic said:

hate all u want. She puts on a good show. why all the hate. there is so much crap in this world. Trump. etc. leave her alone.

tumblr_mv18rdkzrd1sa9i8vo2_r1_250.gif

30 minutes ago, MaddyFanatic said:

:lmao:

sexycunt    0
31 minutes ago, MaddyFanatic said:

tumblr_m6wc3e0Jy81r82uag.gif

spotlight    0

No. She suxxx donkey dick when she's performing live. 

tuckeye    0
40 minutes ago, MaddyFanatic said:

omg you've done it! u stopped the hate. its beyond anything anyone has ever seen before! #blessed #slayed

Hector    0
43 minutes ago, MaddyFanatic said:

Few7lUC.gif

LSD    0
47 minutes ago, MaddyFanatic said:

1u0guv%202_zpstwnmx1gj.jpg

DitaDolla    0
54 minutes ago, MaddyFanatic said:

tumblr_inline_ouj2ix4rVo1r87rix_540.gif

Have fun

Toni    0
1 hour ago, MaddyFanatic said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Thanks for that, I needed the laugh! 

Toni    0

None of what she tweeted last night came from a kind, caring place. She was literally tweeting about herself before she got on her soap box with hashtags at the ready to hijack a very serious and live subject just to flog her grubby wares. Nothing more! ...I mean, the poll was a big give away on how much she cared!

She was capitalising and it backfired, so fuck her.

Mmmmm    0
20 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Someone should tweet her

#thisisnotus

#yesitis

thRBFpvQAAWknpr-800x450-noPad.jpg

If this was any other artist, they would be so crucified! 

Mmmmm    0

Atrl have closed a thread over her stupid tweets. Seriously how weak and pathetic are her fans. 

loowee    0
3 hours ago, MaddyFanatic said:

You're so kind.