MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sloane

Lady Copyga Fraudga Flopga Fadga

Django    0

She's clearly using the tour for laundering money from her corrupt foundation which probably comes from child trafficking. 

jonski43    0
4 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Figures look good but it just doesn't add up as nobody cares in general. Perhaps Europe will be different and Super Bowl did have an effect in the US.  The empty spaces don't appear as bad as for art rave but the staging has been designed to fill that.

The turds are saying her career is back on track but The Cure hardly reignited the charts.

maxresdefault.jpg

LSD    0

The Super Bowl probably got all of those middle-aged soccer mom types thinking it's hip to go see her, so this tour will have a boost, but her future projects won't benefit. This is like her farewell tour; all hits in their stale old versions, all repackaged stuff the general public has seen before, and the curtain comes down after that.

DitaDolla    0
1 hour ago, freddykrueger86 said:

:rotfl:

Wow she was so full of shit during Artpoop.

tuckeye    0

she has become a nostalgia act for this generation and their moms. 

those type of tours are always successful but no one else really notices or gives a shit. hence, the nonhits or album boost. 

Toni    0

Numerous tweets from not happy monsters saying she's changed (face included) that her meet and greets are awkward and lacking. 

IMG_3572.JPG

IMG_3573.JPG

IMG_3574.JPG

LSD    0
5 minutes ago, Toni said:

IMG_3572.JPG

IMG_3573.JPG

IMG_3574.JPG

Is it a Madame Tussaud sculpture?  :lmao:

Pedro    0
38 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Hija de puta! (Sorry).  :banghead:

I mentioned before that the SuperBowl was going to give her an extension on her due date and that it would keep on until the tour, but if the tour is successful and is making a $100 Million in the end, there's absolutely another full album and world tour cycle in the future, and all things related to it. Either we like it or not, either somebody or nobody cares...  

I really don't understand how this fucking leach is still spreading her mediocrity but maybe as Madonna says there has to be darkness for there to be light... 

DitaDolla    0
3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Hija de puta! (Sorry).  :banghead:

I mentioned before that the SuperBowl was going to give her an extension on her due date and that it would keep on until the tour, but if the tour is successful and is making a $100 Million in the end, there's absolutely another full album and world tour cycle in the future, and all things related to ir. Either we like it or not, either somebody or nobody cares... 

I really don't understand how this fucking leach is still spreading her mediocrity but maybe as Madonna says there has to be darkness for there to be light... 

She is lucky. :wacko:

spotlight    0
4 hours ago, tuckeye said:

she only signs autographs with her asshole, so those arent her face lips, just saying. 

She must have hemroids:chuckle:

4 hours ago, jaron said:

do baby monsters know who Paula even his ???

No, but in their delusional monster minds Paula was 1000000000000 times bigger and better than Madonna was.

4 hours ago, Supernatural said:

no, just like todays kids don't care who Slob is.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

36 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Figures look good but it just doesn't add up as nobody cares in general. Perhaps Europe will be different and Super Bowl did have an effect in the US.  The empty spaces don't appear as bad as for art rave but the staging has been designed to fill that.

The turds are saying her career is back on track but The Cure hardly reignited the charts.

maxresdefault.jpg

After her show in Edmonton, monsters were tweeting thta lady Carbon copy was "officially in her second imperial phase"

Pedro    0
2 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

She is lucky. :wacko:

There has to a be a downfall somewhere in time and we will be there to witness. 

I just can't understand how someone can consider her a "touring legend" when she's so terrible. well thinking about it there's has to be mediocre artists and entertainment for mediocre audiences... 

Nikki    0

what are you guys talking about? she's barely doing rebel heart tour numbers. and she just had the superbowl. she's doing better than artrave but we knew that

also, her monsters are too obsessed with what a few "haters" on this site think about her. i think they love that we talk shit about her. it gives them an excuse to make her a victim

spotlight    0

Her show in San Francisco(August 13) is a stadium show... get ready for the empty venue pics to start pilling up.

26 minutes ago, Toni said:

Numerous tweets from not happy monsters saying she's changed (face included) that her meet and greets are awkward and lacking. 

IMG_3572.JPG

IMG_3573.JPG

IMG_3574.JPG

:lmao::lmao: Of course she hates them, she has to pose with these losers and take pics with them. How uncool they all look:lmao: I can't believe they are worst than imagined. When she started she had club kids but now they are gone and they rather die than be associated with her, they are even her worst critics today, i know several of them in Paris and they deny even have been interested in her (but i kept receipts). No she's left with provincial suburbians. The pics really say it all.

Nikki    0

btw, Im so glad madonna doesnt ask for $ for meet and greets. it's the fucking lowest of the low. turning your fans into a cash machine. it's one thing to buy expensive tickets, but those meet & greets are awfu.l i respect artists who dont do that

Pedro    0
1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

:lmao::lmao: Of course she hates them, she has to pose with these losers and take pics with them. How uncool they all look:lmao: I can't believe they are worst than imagined. When she started she had club kids nut now they are gone and rather die than be associated with her, they are even her worst critics, i know several of them in Paris and they deny even have been interested in her (but i kept receipts). No she's left with provincial suburbians. The pics really say it all.

Provincial suburbians, the best description ever.  :lmao:

LSD    0

There are like five guests viewing this thread at any given time, the Little Monsters come here to read every word and scream in frustration.

Paws up! :lmao:

vocalism    0
29 minutes ago, Toni said:

IMG_3572.JPG

IMG_3573.JPG

IMG_3574.JPG

She wants so badly to be a serious artist. 

4 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Her show in San Francisco(August 13) is a stadium show... get ready for the empty venue pics to start pilling up.

In NYC she's performing where the Mets play all the way out in fucking queens. It's going to be ALL Long Island soccer moms and a few NYC gays who didn't the memo. 

Pedro    0
5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

btw, Im so glad madonna doesnt ask for $ for meet and greets. it's the fucking lowest of the low. turning your fans into a cash machine. it's one thing to buy expensive tickets, but those meet & greets are awfu.l i respect artists who dont do that

Even more so if they are groupal experience, after all that money and you have a picture with a bunch of strangers. 

Toni    0

Also, that top and hat are for sale! No fucking shame!! :lmao:

spotlight    0

If i were her I'd cancel the stadium shows, just to keep the momentum going.