MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sloane

Lady Copyga Fraudga Flopga Fadga

Mmmmm    0
1 minute ago, spotlight said:

Lady Zerox's text message to Stephen Bray have leaked. It's been reported that She begs him to give her a producing and writing credit for express yourself to fool ppl into believing that she is a real artist and she plays millions of instruments amd bla-bla-bla.

:lol:

Lolo    0
4 hours ago, Skin said:

Laurieann Gibson: Listen, [Madonna] should be bitter because I did it on purpose, and you can quote me. I did it on purpose because for all those kids who believe that you can’t, I wanted to let them feel that you can. And that’s what I represent, that’s what Gags represents. That’s what this movement represents.

Yeah cause that's what Madonna has always been about: You can't! 

Stupid cunts. 

Skin    0
5 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

And then her performances went to shits! 

100%.  It became obvious after that that it was all Gibson behind the scenes.  Gaga wasn't thinking up shit.

Barbie    0

RedOne wanted to find the next "Madonna" but ended up with the next Cyndi :rotfl:can't win em all I guess :chuckle:

karbatal    0
16 hours ago, Toni said:

I've no idea how to take these gifs from twitter. Also, that hair! :hand: We see you, gaga :hand:

Nice to see that Phi Phi Ohara still has a career. 

Gus    0

'I don't whine'

vocalism    0
2 hours ago, Gus said:

'I don't whine'

I wish they had included examples of her hypocrisy in this video. The laugh was hilarious though.

DitaDolla    0
36 minutes ago, sexycunt said:

That was my first reaction tbh.

vocalism    0
3 hours ago, sexycunt said:

Look how angry she is. You were just compared to the most important and success female artist of all time. And you spent your entire career emulating her. And you're angry? LOLzzzz.

LSD    0

Not only has she copied Madonna's work, but she also tried to copy her entire life story.  Zane Lowe called her out on it in a way no one did before, the focus was always on costumes or songs previously (except for here, where we know she's obsessed with the whole biography).  That's why she was extra triggered.  

jaron    0
5 hours ago, sexycunt said:

keep on dreaming bitch, seriously whom are you kidding ??? In your head its written that your life is completley a lie and mess.

Toni    0

This pose is not actually a bad camera angle? She actually is that awkwardly shaped! :lmao:

IMG_3567.JPG

19 hours ago, Supernatural said:

Don't forget we still don't even know what this is about.

Whatever skeletons are in Lady Gaga's closet will stay there -- after a judge agreed to have sensitive info filed under seal ... info which the pop star says would seriously damage her career.

TMZ broke the story ... Gaga begged the court earlier this year to seal documents in a lawsuit between her former BF/producer Rob Fusari and former friend Wendy Starland ... documents that have not yet been filed but Gaga knows are coming.

Gaga felt the information could harm her ... by exposing details of a financial settlement she made with Fusari YEARS ago, in addition to other sensitive personal info.

A NY judge has sided with Gaga and ordered the docs sealed, pointing out that both Gaga and Rob want the info under wraps.  So it's pretty obvious ... Wendy's the one with the damaging info.

The judge made it clear -- the information could definitely "seriously injure" Gaga.

Kind of makes you wonder what it is, huh?

Wonder what it is as well. I hope that juicy info leaks. TMZ will not rest till it happens. Karma we have faith! 

ctg12    0
18 hours ago, spotlight said:

Lady Zerox's text message to Stephen Bray have leaked. It's been reported that She begs him to give her a producing and writing credit for express yourself to fool ppl into believing that she is a real artist, am unparralled musical genius and she plays millions of instruments and bla-bla-bla.

:rotfl:

San    0
7 hours ago, sexycunt said:

Wow - still blows me away, the rage in her eyes. Shady ass cunt!

Skin    0
8 hours ago, sexycunt said:

tumblr_m5dwerHk471qb6ndt.jpg

2 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Wonder what it is as well. I hope that juicy info leaks. TMZ will not rest till it happens. Karma we have faith! 

Wendy found Slob and dropped her off to Rob Fusari. She was awarded 50% of what Rob had made, and 50% of what Rob will make in the future. What money is Rob still making off Slob? I assume songwriting royalties. Wendy is a songwriter so maybe she wrote the early hits and Slob took credit?

3 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

It's about Lina Morgana 🤐