Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sloane

Lady Copyga Fraudga Flopga Fadga

Recommended Posts

Mozo1    0
6 minutes ago, Toni said:

IMG_3551.PNG

IMG_3552.JPG

 

 

Wow, how does Live Nation feel about her undercutting sales for her fucking massive undeserved ego?  

 

And thank you!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jester    0

JUST TWEETED PEREZ HILTON ABOUT THIS SCANDAL WITH FAKE CREDITS , HE LIKED MY TWEET . IT WILL BLOW UP BY MIDNIGHT :IMG_1564:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jester    0

I have tweeted ew, wendy Williams, gma, do you know any shady journalist magazine in us that will want to reproduce it ?

Titled

DOES GAGA REALLY WRITES HER SONGS?

WHAT ABOUT TILL IT HAPPENS TO YOU?

DIANE WAREEN EXPOSED TOO FOR COVERING UP FAKE OSCARS NOMINEE !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick    0
2 hours ago, Lolo said:

:rotfl:

Omg dude has trouble picking up her fat ass! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skin    0
23 minutes ago, Toni said:

IMG_3551.PNG

IMG_3552.JPG

IMG_3553.JPG

The Trump of Pop Music is at it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skin    0
18 minutes ago, Jester said:

JUST TWEETED PEREZ HILTON ABOUT THIS SCANDAL WITH FAKE CREDITS , HE LIKED MY TWEET . IT WILL BLOW UP BY MIDNIGHT :IMG_1564:

Perez is a total has been so he should get himself back in the press by spilling all the shit he knows about FadGa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
headonfire    0

This Daily Mail story is juice. I just hope it gets picked up everywhere. 

This is just another proof that she makes no contribution to what she does -- a fake ass puppet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Django    0

Maybe it won't get picked cause nobody really cares about this poor cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonski43    0
13 minutes ago, Django said:

Maybe it won't get picked cause nobody really cares about this poor cunt. 

Exactly. Slob has failed to trend on Twitter even when she's at global events. The general public hasnt been interested since 2011.

35 minutes ago, rocknrolla said:

Well, now we know how she's partially filling the arenas

We knew this already as she did it on the last tour too. 

Any sign of the born stupid ticket laundering bus yet?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedro    0
20 minutes ago, Django said:

Maybe it won't get picked cause nobody really cares about this poor cunt. 

:yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Django    0

Let's be real, If today Madonna went for a walk and when she took her iPhone out of her pocket and a piece of tissue fell on the street, we would see an hour later hundreds of articles from TMZ, Times, Daily Mail, Huffington Post, Washington Post, Mirror, Sun... and probably a documentary on CNN about littering and how Madonna is responsible for global warming. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Monsters: Arenas SOLD OUT, Stadiums SOLD OUT :drama:

Slay Queen!

 

 

iTunes SOLD OUT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jester    0

Guys you are right, I mean in the end of the day, who cares about gaga when she has less #1s than Kesha ?:lol2:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/241626-gaga-begged-to-be-credited-on-jlos-song-invading-my-mind/

but hers little flopsters are having huge meltdowns. And a stupid cunt at atrl is spreading our thread with a fattie prof pic.:rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0
1 hour ago, Jester said:

I have tweeted ew, wendy Williams, gma, do you know any shady journalist magazine in us that will want to reproduce it ?

Titled

DOES GAGA REALLY WRITES HER SONGS?

WHAT ABOUT TILL IT HAPPENS TO YOU?

DIANE WAREEN EXPOSED TOO FOR COVERING UP FAKE OSCARS NOMINEE !!!

sorry but wtf?

seems to me like you just wanna make M fans look bad or WANT monsters to see your post so they have "proof" of how "crazy" this forum is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skin    0
54 minutes ago, Django said:

Let's be real, If today Madonna went for a walk and when she took her iPhone out of her pocket and a piece of tissue fell on the street, we would see an hour later hundreds of articles from TMZ, Times, Daily Mail, Huffington Post, Washington Post, Mirror, Sun... and probably a documentary on CNN about littering and how Madonna is responsible for global warming. 

 

Madonna made global news for simply painting a yellow line by her driveway and putting up a no parking sign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hector    0

Little monsters with general admission tickets can calmly stroll through the empty floor and get a front row spot. :chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jester    0
2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

sorry but wtf?

seems to me like you just wanna make M fans look bad or WANT monsters to see your post so they have "proof" of how "crazy" this forum is.

I have receipts about Till it happens to You fiasco, the song was completed before gaga came to reserve her Oscar nominee, she is just desperate for awards and success. She is working with Bradley Cooper based on how Academy loves him , she worked with Diane Warren (most nominated oscars songwriter) and Mark Ronson(14 weeks #1 one Uptown Funk). I don't know if exposing frauds makes us look crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaron    0
3 minutes ago, Skin said:

Madonna made global news for simply painting a yellow line by her driveway and putting up a no parking sign.

yaaas, that was the best thing !!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Supernatural said:

Haha all these credits  where she changed one line or did nothing at all, or her songs that are just remakes of other peoples tracks, then she has the nerve to talk about Madonna's song writing skills, which have been praised up and down by some of the best music producers on the planet.

This fraud is slowly getting exposed. Just watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×