MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sloane

Lady Copyga Fraudga Flopga Fadga

vocalism    0
1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

Are you for real? Even several of her single covers show her smoking (some of them in black and white btw).

I don't think Kilt was accusing M of copying Gaga. He was saying that in this particular case the image of M was actually after Gaga's, so probably better to use one of the older ones. 

Gus    0
43 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

:lmao: OMG!! Spread this shit! That looks embarrassing! 

Screenshot_2017-08-06-07-11-24-1.png

Screenshot_2017-08-08-11-36-06-1.png

:chuckle:

Kilt    0
3 hours ago, Barbie said:

Are you serious? There's tons 

it's about the damn the principle. If i want to make a point i will research my shit and post chronologically accurate pictures. Otherwise, we are gonna look dumb like her fanbase.  

Kilt    0
2 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Are you for real? Even several of her single covers show her smoking (some of them in black and white btw).

Fine, i know. I'm not debating that she hasn't ripped M off. 

Toni    0
36 minutes ago, Gus said:

Screenshot_2017-08-06-07-11-24-1.png

Screenshot_2017-08-08-11-36-06-1.png

:chuckle:

To sellout she must be just counting the seats and floor space selling is a bonus? Or just someone can't fucking count! :lol:

its looks even emptier than artrave!

Delicious!!:lol:

IMG_3544.GIF

Hector    0

Look at that pathetic floor! The Golden Triangle on the MDNA Tour took up a fraction of the floor and had a lot more people packed in the golden triangle space than Joanne Tour's entire floor! And then some!

Toni    0

^ panaramic shots like that always look great but even in that pic the floor is STILL empty!! :lmao:

IMG_3546.PNG

Skin    0

Flop tour!!!!! Lmao!!!!!

But but security reasons!!!!!!  Lmao!!!!!   

Open floor shows that I've experienced will be sold to the point that people are standing right in the exits, that's what they would be hoping for to make the most $. I guess only Slob has "security reasons" to leave 40 feet empty.

Toni    0

She has her bots out in full force trying to win some fan award at MTV... do you think she could've made it a little less obvious she's cheating? :lol:

LHakaLH    0

ME

6025d69902cf20e8addf768c3bc12986--la-mad

YOU

post26.jpg

Maddylvr    0
1 hour ago, Kilt said:

it's about the damn the principle. If i want to make a point i will research my shit and post chronologically accurate pictures. Otherwise, we are gonna look dumb like her fanbase.  

I don't follow gaga, so I'd have no clue what year that was taken. I just posted to show who has more class. Maybe you and Jester should go back to gagadaily :-)

45 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

ME

6025d69902cf20e8addf768c3bc12986--la-mad

YOU

post26.jpg

Okay, for @Kilt , who came first here, Madge or gunt? :lmao:

dollhouse    0

Gutga came first. Shes 995 years old. And it shows.

jonski43    0
1 hour ago, Toni said:

She has her bots out in full force trying to win some fan award at MTV... do you think she could've made it a little less obvious she's cheating? :lol:

Someone should tweet mtv as it's been like that for months. If you look at the latest tweets for her, it's just one long list of bot tweets. 

Toni    0
11 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Someone should tweet mtv as it's been like that for months. If you look at the latest tweets for her, it's just one long list of bot tweets. 

Yea, when I go on there I do be hitting the spam button, but it doesn't matter, everyday there's new bots!

30 million tweets!!!! C'mon :lol:

Edit to add - you'd think with all her 'kindness' she'd let the young ones /newbies have the award! 

vocalism    0

Footage of Gaga and her parents from childhood just leaked:

ULIZOS    0

My boss said something today along the lines of "remember when people were into Gaga? How embarrassing." We were talking about things that were cool for a hot second after she uploaded a picture to Facebook of her and her sister wearing something that looked SOOOOOOO year 2000 and dated :rotfl: