Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sloane

Lady Copyga Fraudga Flopga Fadga

Recommended Posts

VogueMusic    0
9 hours ago, le smoking said:

Wow I just went on their account........I don't think I have words

devon 🌹 joanne gang 11h
Michael Jackson fans are more annoying than the BeyHive 🙄🙄 so glad I have the intelligence to be a Little Monster
 
devon 🌹 joanne gang 22h
I'm tired of cis white male critics underrating Gaga. She's easily more talented than Bowie, Michael Jackson, Prince etc
 
devon 🌹 joanne gang Aug 5
Replying to @XoCheapy
Please don't judge Gaga, she was suffering from PTSD, anxiety, addiction and depression from her sexual abuse/mgmt and was not of sound mind
 
devon 🌹 joanne gang Aug 5
How are any of her albums generic? Born This Way and Artpop are the definition of avant garde pop. Give them a listen
 
devon 🌹 joanne gang Aug 4
Replying to @MisterBroRo
She literally looks like Jessica Rabbit come to life 😍😍😍 glamorous, sexy and curvy
 
devon 🌹 joanne gang Aug 3
I have a really problematic sexual fantasy, it's basically a white jock/college guy raping me while Till It Happens To You plays 
 
devon 🌹 joanne gang Aug 1
Replying to @youniverse17 @LilMonster87 and 3 others
Gaga always said she doesn't care about money, it was discounted as a holiday treat for monsters & country fans who couldn't afford the song
 
devon 🌹 joanne gang Aug 1
Poker Face's about bisexuality & gambling, & Telephone's about the fear of being suffocated. Most people can't comprehend how smart they are
 
devon 🌹 joanne gang Jul 9
EVERYONE remembers ARTPOP, everything about it was daring, fresh and influential. So many artists are trying to be Artpopians now

tumblr_mu06pehuEF1rl42b8o1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kilt    0
3 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

REPULSIVE PLAGIARIST.

actually, gaga's video interlude was shot in 2009

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0

well madonna has always had the image of the face and cigarette like that. the ggw one is actually tame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Kilt said:

actually, gaga's video interlude was shot in 2009

Oh, so you're saying Madonna plagiarized gunt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0

i dont mean this case in particular, but gaga copies a lot of people madonna is inspired by as well. sort of to put more emphasis on the fact that madonna is not original, so "she can do it too". that's why i think gaga plays dirty games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

i dont mean this case in particular, but gaga copies a lot of people madonna is inspired by as well. sort of to put more emphasis on the fact that madonna is not original, so "she can do it too". that's why i think gaga plays dirty games

I was asking Kilt. But I agree with your assessment of gunt's motives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonski43    0

Just been looking for funny pics to post. Nothing. This tour is just a legacy act borefest.

Is lady starlight the opening act or could they not afford one?

More lies though but looks like she'll try and get another hit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maddylvr    0
3 hours ago, Kilt said:

actually, gaga's video interlude was shot in 2009

Madonna still did it better lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kilt    0
3 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

Oh, so you're saying Madonna plagiarized gunt?

If you want to make a point then find a photo of madonna smoking prior to 2009

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karbatal    0
3 hours ago, Nikki said:

well madonna has always had the image of the face and cigarette like that. the ggw one is actually tame

Exactly. Madonna finds smoking sexy and has used the cigarette many, many times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Kilt said:

If you want to make a point then find a photo of madonna smoking prior to 2009

 

40 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

:inlove:

IMG_7328.GIF

 

39 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

IMG_7329.PNG

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barbie    0
36 minutes ago, Kilt said:

If you want to make a point then find a photo of madonna smoking prior to 2009

Are you serious? There's tons 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starman    0
7 hours ago, Paul said:

SO I just watched her vancouver show on Utube, only to be fully informed of my opinions.

It really is underwhelming. All the new songs are a snooze (and no-one in the crowd seems to know them), and the old songs are just the original CD versions.

About half of the vocal is on tape. The choreography is the same she's done 8 years ago, although she barely does any of the dancing, and when she does its like she couldnt even be bothered. The fake guitar playing is laughable.

As all the pictures show, the costumes are tacky and very very very unflattering to her awkward body.

The only thing about the show that is good is the stage, BUT -- the stage reveals all its tricks quite early and it gets a bit repetitive after that. The thing about Madonna's stages are they keep on giving right to the end of the show. Also, Gaga's stage seems to use its technical tricks for no real purpose - they are not connected to the songs or seem relevant to what's happening on stage; its as if the movements and use of the stages is to take attention away from the fact that without the stage the show would be very boring.

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JR!    0
8 hours ago, Paul said:

SO I just watched her vancouver show on Utube, only to be fully informed of my opinions.

It really is underwhelming. All the new songs are a snooze (and no-one in the crowd seems to know them), and the old songs are just the original CD versions.

About half of the vocal is on tape. The choreography is the same she's done 8 years ago, although she barely does any of the dancing, and when she does its like she couldnt even be bothered. The fake guitar playing is laughable.

As all the pictures show, the costumes are tacky and very very very unflattering to her awkward body.

The only thing about the show that is good is the stage, BUT -- the stage reveals all its tricks quite early and it gets a bit repetitive after that. The thing about Madonna's stages are they keep on giving right to the end of the show. Also, Gaga's stage seems to use its technical tricks for no real purpose - they are not connected to the songs or seem relevant to what's happening on stage; its as if the movements and use of the stages is to take attention away from the fact that without the stage the show would be very boring.

A good link yo the Vancouver show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Je5u5    0
3 hours ago, Kilt said:

If you want to make a point then find a photo of madonna smoking prior to 2009

Are you for real? Even several of her single covers show her smoking (some of them in black and white btw).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×