MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sloane

Lady Copyga Fraudga Flopga Fadga

She's nothing but a corporate prostitute and puppet. When the tour grosses come in they will see they've wasted money on this pig and put her out to pasture. 

38 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Alright, after everything I've seen so far...

-production got a bigger budget than the last tour. How the FUCK did they pull that off? But it swallows her up. And why? Because we all know her stage presence is SHIT.

-the show is BASIC. Someone (new manager, etc.) pulled back on the reigns and put together something incredibly safe, and palatable for the general public. Even the staging (and production) looks like it's made to cover her fat ass bullshit she calls "performance".  Someone knows she's a fucking mess, and did what they could to cover and distract from it. it's obvious why it looks like she wasn't rehearsing. They clearly built this whole show without, and around, her...and then plopped her into place with as little rehearsal as possible.

-of course they would cover the majority of the floor with b-stages...and cover most of the back with a larger b-stage surrounded by front-of-house booths. They KNOW what happened last time. And those catwalks... very clever way to make the whole show seem more impressive/high-budget than it actually is (while basically the same setup as the last tour).

-and what the FUCK is with her swinging around a guitar again? Bitch, YOU DON'T PLAY IT!!!!!  WTF!!!!!!?????

Still kind of amazed she was able to get that kind of production budget. Somebody sucked up or pulled strings (Daddy's little 'organization'...). After the Artpop shit, I was doubting anyone would invest a dime in her touring again. (I mean, that was a fucking TRAIN WRECK). Unless she was to have some major hit, I can't ever see her getting a budget like this again. With the production bumped up, and the greatest hits/back-to-her-paws-up-monster-shit (and no politics), it all comes off as one major last effort to get her in the public's good graces again. But we all know she's her own worst enemy. She will get sloppier as time goes on... and we all know how it will end up.

FLUSH HER.

But do they really have enough money for that? Doesn't it cost tens of millions? 

1 minute ago, vocalism said:

But do they really have enough money for that? Doesn't it cost tens of millions? 

Her family is involved in the mob

2 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Her family is involved in the mob

Even so, that's a lot of money.

5 hours ago, Sloane said:

I always wondered what Beast Within would look like on a budget and zero talent. Now i know.

Looks like she's blowing a fart.

Screenshot_20170802-151405.jpg

Audition for Dreamworks' Antz 2?

4 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Nope. Edmonton tomorrow night.

From the clip I saw she looks like a Debbie Gibson fan practising her dance moves in her bedroom. 

Lady Gaga – Joanne World Tour set list

Act 1
1. Diamond Heart
2. A-Yo
3. Poker Face
4. Perfect Illusion

Act 2
5. John Wayne
6. Scheibe
7. Alejandro

Act 3
8. Just Dance
9. LoveGame
10. Telephone

Act 4
11. Applause
12. Come to Mama
13. The Edge of Glory
14. Born This Way

Act 5
15. Bloody Mary
16. Dancin’ in Circles
17. Paparazzi (A Capella)
18. Angel Down
19. Joanne

Act 6
20. Bad Romance
21. The Cure

Encore
22. Million Reasons

And out of 22 songs, only about 5 of those the GP remember. 

No token glowing jerkoff article on Billboard yet about her "stunning, ground-breaking tour"?

Hmmm...

The check must not have cleared.

they are probably waiting her arrival to the states 

at least her horrid disease song is out of the top 100 

watch it rebound into the top ten once tour hits tacoma.

I assume the money comes from (eventually) the expensive tickets, overpriced merch, and the ridiculous fan meet and greets/ VIP rip-offs.

3 hours ago, JWAD said:

IMG_9713.PNG

:rotfl:

little monsters - VHS? Is this some brand new technology? Never been done before? OMG! LEGEND. YAS GAGA!

34 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

I assume the money comes from (eventually) the expensive tickets, overpriced merch, and the ridiculous fan meet and greets/ VIP rip-offs.

I'm kinda surprised as well that $$ was put into this tour. As others stated before, tour is very safe & there's hope that she will win back the public, especially with oscar baiting star is born coming up soon. lol

The merchandise also looked very average & not worth high prices at all. I'm sure the basic public & her gay stans will buy it. 

Exactly what I was thinking about the merchandising and the overpriced tickets making the tour a slight profit.

She ain't getting SHIT for A Star is Born .  Can we stop acting like this inevitable flop is going to be a thing?

She'll pay to have the movie playing in every theater with a screen, and all of them will be empty.  

4 hours ago, Cookie said:

ratga.thumb.png.f3dcbfe200a6ad337d9bdfed

Yikes.  Bridget Neilson looking like she is in her 70s.

2 hours ago, tuckeye said:

they are probably waiting her arrival to the states 

at least her horrid disease song is out of the top 100 

watch it rebound into the top ten once tour hits tacoma.

It is dead on radio and on Spotify, it is impossible to rebound.(it is #153 on radio and free falling like 10 spots every day now.)

3 hours ago, Barbie said:

:rotfl:

little monsters - VHS? Is this some brand new technology? Never been done before? OMG! LEGEND. YAS GAGA!

It's retro for the Monsters, she resurrecting this format, she's so 2047!

14 minutes ago, mimimong said:

Lady-Gaga.jpg

Did they smash her face in a vice grip?  I'm getting fish vibes.  And cover up the pancakes before they meet the waffle!!

d421950b402d6434d54e1670ec9399d3--funny-guys-hilarious.jpg5015674176_a45882fce6_b.jpgfish_man_by_byakko_kun.jpg