MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jester

Madonna 59th Birthday countdown

the-queen    0

And the colors pop more. The standard cover isn't terrible, but I think the deluxe has the more exciting image.

Confessit    0
Just now, the-queen said:

And the colors pop more. The standard cover isn't terrible, but I think the deluxe has the more exciting image.

Exactly the same with Rebel Heart.

Obviously the better images are used for the deluxe editions as another lure to purchase.

Suedehead    0

I don't know I think you'll find a lot of ppl who preferred the RH and MDNA standard covers 

Nick    0
2 hours ago, Confessit said:

Exactly the same with Rebel Heart.

Obviously the better images are used for the deluxe editions as another lure to purchase.

I prefered super deliuxe cover of RH out of the  three. It did seem like majority of fans enjoyed the standard RH cover the most.

I can't choose between deluxe and super deluxe cover both are beautiful, I slightly lean deluxe because God it's just so iconic I love the khalo inspired bound face, her hair and giant lips and gorgeous eyes. Super deluxe is hot af tho too and so Dita 2015! So I dunno, but the regular cover as stunning as she is it doesn't communicate the concept to me, there's no rebel. Amazing to see her so Marilyn. I fucking loved the images and everything of RH. Rebel Heart era for eva!!!

I forgot this was a birthday thread haha Happy Birthday queeeeeen! Can't wait for tons of party pics and videos with the whole family! 

Confessit    0
44 minutes ago, Nick said:

I prefered super deliuxe cover of RH out of the  three. It did seem like majority of fans enjoyed the standard RH cover the most.

I've read the opposite I thought most fans enjoyed the deluxe a lot more it's so iconic and eye-catching, the standard looks just that....much more standard.

the-queen    0
8 hours ago, Nick said:

In this instance I prefer the face with wires image because I think it's the more iconic image.

Jester    0

Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_%28Official_Album_

so i took the road less traveled by...

Happy Birthday Madonna, Rebel heart album of the day.

the-queen    0

And what an amazing album it is. It's proof of her consistency as an artist. 

Barbie    0
30 minutes ago, Jester said:

I remember GAGGING when I first seen this cover. I was like YES BITCH! It's sooooooooo cool. Definitely one of her best album artworks ever!

IsaacHarris    0
On 8/14/2017 at 6:27 AM, Jester said:

madonna_-_hard_candy_-_front.jpgmy sugar is raw

HARD CANDY is the album of the day, we are getting close/

THIS IS WHAT I'M HERE FOR

Jester    0
Just now, IsaacHarris said:

THIS IS WHAT I'M HERE FOR

I dont get why people give her shit about this one. It is way more listenable than many albums released in 2008 just saying.

the-queen    0

If Hard Candy is as 'bad' as Madonna gets as an artist, she has nothing to worry about, as far as I am concerned.

Jester    0

So, what the future holds... M14 is coming to slay thats for sure. I dont have problem if it takes years. Madonna is at her best phase of her life. She has proved her worth with touring figures and overall album sales. She is way above all the others tribute acts, if she wants to make music, this time it will be about the fans. I mean she could record an album and release it for free.  whos gives fuck about charts, madonna is the last female on earth who should give a fuck being almost 60

Bill    0
3 hours ago, Jester said:

ICONIC album cover.  One of my favorites EVER.  If not THE favorite.