MadonnaNation.com Forums
tuckeye

Tiffany 'Rene' Darwish

At least I finally know what this was all about: 

robin-sparkles.gif

The only song I know is "I Think We're Alone Now." Should I dive into her discography?

Her first album was great... I loved it too from start to finish... Promises Made and Danny are hidden gems...

In the Philippines, songs of her like If Love Is Blind, All This Time, It's the Lover Not The Love, Hearts Never Lie was more successful than Could've Been, believe it or not... Up to now, those four songs are readily recognizable to local listeners...

I always preferred Debbie Gibson's music. I do like Tiff's voice though. She was a natural talent.

yeah, Tiffany is much better in the vocals department than Debbie... Debbie's edge is writing and producing music...Debbie enjoyed slightly longer success though in the US but Tiffany had more success overseas with succeeding singles after their first two albums...

On 9/20/2017 at 7:39 PM, vocalism said:

I always preferred Debbie Gibson's music. I do like Tiff's voice though. She was a natural talent.

:thumbsup:

On 21/9/2017 at 2:39 AM, vocalism said:

Tiffany is a more gifted vocalist, she's pretty great but Debbie was firmly behind her own act when it came to songwriting so that makes her output more consistent as all songs are hers. No reliance on whatever the producer finds while song shopping.