MadonnaNation.com Forums
tuckeye

Tiffany 'Rene' Darwish

the princess of pop for her time. the 80's. the kids today will never know! 

and of course

then beyond

never forget the jetsons! haha loves it

loved her.

I finally got the Jetsons soundtrack recently.

@tuckeye  You forgot her biggest hit and most emotional ballad - Could've been :dramatic:    How I loved this song in the 80's ! 

3 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

This is actually her best ballad

https://m.ok.ru/video/227676981954

She can sing well.   Not every song ( some are nasal )  but her vocals can be lovely and strong in many songs. .  Much better than so many of the subsequent superstars who can't sing to save themselves.  

:chuckle::chuckle:She made Jonathan knight gay. I'll always love her for that:kiss2:

lol

i love love love radio romance too! 

Radio Romance is somewhere around the bottom for me when it comes to her singles. Her second album was a disappointment for me. I loved her debut start to end and never even bothered buying the follow up until the mid 90s. I actually prefer the two mega flops she followed it up with.

On ‎30‎.‎7‎.‎2017 at 5:14 PM, spotlight said:

:chuckle::chuckle:She made Jonathan knight gay. I'll always love her for that:kiss2:

did she try to suck him in toilet?

I loved her New Inside album! I got it for Christmas 1990 along with Debbie Gibson's Anything Is Possible and Paula Abdul's Shut Up And Dance.

5 hours ago, dollhouse said:

did she try to suck him in toilet?

Yes, Amongst other things .

19 hours ago, Shaun said:

I loved her New Inside album! I got it for Christmas 1990 along with Debbie Gibson's Anything Is Possible and Paula Abdul's Shut Up And Dance.

I liked it. It IS cringeworthy with stuff like "Tiff's Back" (WHO OKd that song?) But New Inside and Here in My Heart were great and so were other album tracks like Never Run My Motor Down.

4 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

I liked it. It IS cringeworthy with stuff like "Tiff's Back" (WHO OKd that song?) But New Inside and Here in My Heart were great and so were other album tracks like Never Run My Motor Down.

Yes, Tiff's Back is an abortion.

I thought she was rubbish. Sorry.

She must have been an US-only-phenomenon. A couple of songs I heard before, but she's rather obscure to me.

15 hours ago, Lolo said:

She must have been an US-only-phenomenon. A couple of songs I heard before, but she's rather obscure to me.

It's not surprising. The girl only had 3 successive hits and a first album which was destroyed by critics (it was really bad) but was successful in 1987. From the following year and her second album, her career was already practically over.