MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

HUNG UP / A NEW LEVEL: Madonna's finest guitar moment?

Jazzy Jan    0
17 hours ago, Nikki said:

madonna with an acoustic guitar is one of my fav aspects about her. it makes her shine.

i'd love to see her behind a drum set some time. just to try it, for fans or at her house when someone films it and we can see it, not for a big show, to see what she can do. she used to play them and i wonder if maybe she has a talent for it. it's based on fast movement and rhythm, which she has plenty of also thanks to the dance background, so I think it would work

I am the opposite here but good to hear all views. I don't like Madonna on guitar much as I think it takes away from where she shines. She is not a great guitar player but she is the most charismatic performer we could wish for. Others would kill for her performing skills. As a singer who moves beautifully and commands our complete attention, there is no other better. She is a beautiful dancer too.  I don't want to see her on the drums either. I personally prefer great performers just singing. Karen Carpenter started out singing and playing the drums and she was hidden away.  When she just sang, her voice shone. 

It's dreadful, not to mention the Britney vocals. I'm a huge fan of CPG live and ILNY live. Dancey songs will never fit with these arrangements, especially when she killed ROL. 

Nick    0

Really loved when she sung miles away & you must love me on the acoustic guutar.:inlove: Those two simple performances were some of my favorites from show.... 

If we are talking about accoustic guitar, my fave is LIB in DWT, actually that's my favorite LIB ever ❤️

Nikki    0
On 8/11/2017 at 10:33 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

I am the opposite here but good to hear all views. I don't like Madonna on guitar much as I think it takes away from where she shines. She is not a great guitar player but she is the most charismatic performer we could wish for. Others would kill for her performing skills. As a singer who moves beautifully and commands our complete attention, there is no other better. She is a beautiful dancer too.  I don't want to see her on the drums either. I personally prefer great performers just singing. Karen Carpenter started out singing and playing the drums and she was hidden away.  When she just sang, her voice shone. 

Let me specify. I love it when she's performing full on acoustic. Of course, she's an amazing performer. but there are moments when her choices for the type of performances disappoint me. (like the pole dancing. it's too britney for my liking)

have you ever seen this?

She's a versatile performer, I for one appreciate she doesn't stick to one formula, there's gonna be things we all don't like and that's fine

Nick    0
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 10:02 PM, graffitiheart said:

If we are talking about accoustic guitar, my fave is LIB in DWT, actually that's my favorite LIB ever ❤️

Omg it was very good! 

sotos8    0

LIB in DWT was one of her best performances ever