MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

YouTube reaction videos

7 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Let me guess:

"*Flex muscles* Madonna Let It Will Be Confessions Tour *moves head a bit* Wow she's so beautiful. Her voice, wow (note: even if the crow is flying high on this one). She gives her all in her performances. No wonder she's the queen of pop."

:dead:

35 minutes ago, spotlight said:

We can post it over at gagsdaily and watch them have meltdown:rotfl::rotfl:

:lmao:

I'd be torn to shreds!!!  I gotta make @Jazzy Jan Beyonce/fan video first!!  But believe me, a Gags reaction from me would NOT be nice (but hella funny)!!!

tumblr_myqq3610q21s68ou6o1_400.gif

I do not consider this one a good reaction but I love the look in his eyes he looks mesmerized,I wish we had more reactions to frozen watching them reminds me of my 8 yo self watching on MTV mesmerized and speechless, scared(lol I was a kid) and isnpired at the same time a stunning video

7 hours ago, kallidonna said:

I do not consider this one a good reaction but I love the look in his eyes he looks mesmerized,I wish we had more reactions to frozen watching them reminds me of my 8 yo self watching on MTV mesmerized and speechless, scared(lol I was a kid) and isnpired at the same time a stunning video

He's the most boring of all!!!  He just sits there, says nothing (except the occasional "WHAT WAS THAT")!!  Reaction.....NONE!!!  Anybody who is a nobody can do that!  NEXT!!

On 14 January 2018 at 8:17 AM, todsmod said:

I'd be torn to shreds!!!  I gotta make @Jazzy Jan Beyonce/fan video first!!  But believe me, a Gags reaction from me would NOT be nice (but hella funny)!!!

tumblr_myqq3610q21s68ou6o1_400.gif

Can't wait for the Beyonce fan/wig video. :lol:

5 hours ago, todsmod said:

He's the most boring of all!!!  He just sits there, says nothing (except the occasional "WHAT WAS THAT")!!  Reaction.....NONE!!!  Anybody who is a nobody can do that!  NEXT!!

But he is cute tho :lol:

Ugh, enough with the Frozen requests! 

How quickly everyone forgot Express Yourself video and how game changing it was. And it gave us this 

madonna-express-yourself-video-set-0004.

and this 

Madonna21.jpg

Which ultimately lead to this:

77567ff0b92f6bc5c8662083c261c594.jpg

Sorry but Ray Of Lighters annoy me. :IMG_1564:

8 hours ago, todsmod said:

I agree he's super boring idk how he got all these views 

8 hours ago, Lolo said:

Ugh, enough with the Frozen requests! 

This. Out of its original context (i.e. 1998. Madonna back from Evita and the STR era with a new sound and look) it rarely works. Sure it remains a beautiful piece of music video art but it's not the jawdropper it was 20 years ago as CGI (and Mohave to a certain extent) have been done to death in videos now.

14 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

But he is cute tho :lol:

Maybe after a few several drinks and a pill or two?!!!  So not my type.  But with a good shave, uhmmmm, never say never!!!  :naughty:

These guys make me miss Sissy and her comments about transitions.

9 hours ago, todsmod said:

Maybe after a few several drinks and a pill or two?!!!  So not my type.  But with a good shave, uhmmmm, never say never!!!  :naughty:

:lol: