MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

YouTube reaction videos

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

I think Landman is doing a little gay baiting for viewers.  Almost all his reaction videos are gay icons and he shows off his muscles in all of them.

You think??

It's all very transparent. But he seriously adds nothing. His reactions to any of her videos are completely interchangeable and he seems to have no pop culture whatsoever as he has nothing worthy to say. But now he's always wearing tank tops and flexing his muscles when presenting the video so I guess his viewers will find what they are looking for anyway.

3 hours ago, todsmod said:

@Mmmmm  here you go!!

I was about to post this when I read the title of this thread. Love this video, he's really into it, paying attention and visibly moved.

This is actually a very good reaction video and she seems like a very genuine person unlike many other youtubers. As someone who doesn't know much about Madonna this girl surely understands her works (more so than some of M's so-called fans) and she sums up the album pretty perfectly. She also stans for Inside Out and Veni Vidi Vici so extra points for her.

On 7-1-2018 at 5:43 PM, todsmod said:

@Mmmmm  here you go!!

aah so cool

he's almost a fan. or maybe he already is. look at the joy in his face. he's even mimicking her facial expressions subconsciously 

On 8/1/2018 at 4:02 PM, loowee said:

This is actually a very good reaction video and she seems like a very genuine person unlike many other youtubers. As someone who doesn't know much about Madonna this girl surely understands her works (more so than some of M's so-called fans) and she sums up the album pretty perfectly. She also stans for Inside Out and Veni Vidi Vici so extra points for her.

I just watched her reaction to rebel heart and I loved it,she genuinely pays attention and got that essence of the album very quickly!She's a fan in the making I love her reactions!

On 8/1/2018 at 3:02 PM, loowee said:

Love her energy and thoughts about Rebel Heart. 

A fan in the making, as Kallidonna said :clap:

That's new and I love his sincere reaction to RH(song) that song is indeed so beautiful and takes you on a journey 

He's def becoming a major stan... love it!

23 hours ago, zizibello said:

He's def becoming a major stan... love it!

I love him yeeees he's turing into a fan same with Prince Shangai!!

On 10/8/2017 at 1:19 PM, xtaticboy82 said:

the teaser still gives me chills 

I remember this like it was yesterday, I was a lonely gay teen and MTV was my whole world

2 hours ago, functions_X said:

I remember this like it was yesterday, I was a lonely gay teen and MTV was my whole world

this was everything...still love it today

6 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

Let me guess:

"*Flex muscles* Madonna Let It Will Be Confessions Tour *moves head a bit* Wow she's so beautiful. Her voice, wow (note: even if the crow is flying high on this one). She gives her all in her performances. No wonder she's the queen of pop."

11 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

He's the kinda guy that says he's straight, but will def mess around with men at the gym's steam room. He'll lay back and gaze at his reflection in the mirror, while the poor schmuck he's with is doing all the work.

6 minutes ago, zizibello said:

He's the kinda guy that says he's straight, but will def mess around with men at the gym's steam room. He'll lay back and gaze at his reflection in the mirror, while the poor schmuck he's with is doing all the work.

Probably :lol:

@zizibello  you're exactly right.  The "you'd better not tell any one because I'm straight" type.

@Mmmmm  he is kinda cute....and there's something about his voice I like.....it's sexy!!  But in reality, he's probably the dumb/dense/dull type!?  But, he does like M!!!

Just now, Mmmmm said:

@todsmod Exactly! He likes M 

Did you watch any of his other "princess/divas" reactions?  I don't want to.... for fear of him saying the exact same thing and praising them all the same.?  Afraid I'll be disappointed/disgusted to find out he's actually a lamb, little monster, katy-kat, or whatever!!  And why am I even worried?  He's really a nobody!!!  

I'm gone hook up camera and start my own reaction channel.....NOT!!!!!  :chuckle:

Hahaha nooo I haven’t watched all. @todsmod 

Please please you do one!!!!! You’ll be hilarious! 

1 minute ago, Mmmmm said:

Please please you do one!!!!! You’ll be hilarious! 

I'm sure I'd be banned from YouTube forever....and it wouldn't take long!!!  

1 minute ago, todsmod said:

I'm sure I'd be banned from YouTube forever....and it wouldn't take long!!!  

Do a reaction video to à gags song and just destroy it and lady gaga. Talk aboutie horrible she is. It’ll be hilarious. 

2 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Do a reaction video to à gags song and just destroy it and lady gaga. Talk aboutie horrible she is. It’ll be hilarious. 

Yes yes yes yes @todsmod do it!!

Just now, Mmmmm said:

Yes yes yes yes @todsmod do it!!

We can post it over at gagsdaily and watch them have meltdown:rotfl::rotfl: