MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

YouTube reaction videos

19 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

JESUS LOVES HER POONANI BEST 

If she wants to see Madonna push buttons and be sexually liberal "back in her time", maybe someone needs to get her to watch Deeper and Deeper from TGS!

On 8 September 2017 at 5:44 AM, Leebf said:

If she wants to see Madonna push buttons and be sexually liberal "back in her time", maybe someone needs to get her to watch Deeper and Deeper from TGS!

She's so hilariously clueless. If only she knew the performance is only a year old. I think she assumes it's old because of how young Madonna still looks. If your going to post a reaction video online wouldn't you at least google some facts first so you don't look like a wanker?

maybe they're faking those "first reactions" - i know many of them do.

but i cant believe some of those youtubers and commentators never saw like a prayer.. it's legendary and people should be informed and watch the classics

On 13.9.2017 at 4:44 PM, Rugbyguy said:

She's so hilariously clueless. If only she knew the performance is only a year old. I think she assumes it's old because of how young Madonna still looks. If your going to post a reaction video online wouldn't you at least google some facts first so you don't look like a wanker?

but she she is just... a moron...
i mean it's pretty clear that the video is made of videoes captures by smartphones!!
i don't think she is that stupid to think that at that time people walk with cameras with that quality or smartphones
she is so stupid... she didn't really thought this through
and don't let me begine with the music style
i mean you don't need to be a madonna's fan in order to understand that this video is not that old

On 9/6/2017 at 10:37 PM, BrendanT1993 said:

JESUS LOVES HER POONANI BEST 

Love her reaction videos. 

On 14-9-2017 at 1:01 AM, Nikki said:

maybe they're faking those "first reactions" - i know many of them do.

but i cant believe some of those youtubers and commentators never saw like a prayer.. it's legendary and people should be informed and watch the classics

I know, I prefer the girl who thinks Holy Water is a peformance from back in the day :rotfl:

I think these people are pretending to be ignorant as hell with certain things. 

The boy saying he never heard Like A Virgin and then says this must be a remix when it starts.  Well how the fuck would you know it's a remix if you never heard the original?

On 7/25/2017 at 3:50 PM, Hector said:

She did a MDNA Girl Gone Wild reaction video too. Yaaaaaaaas! She better kill it!:headbang:

Love her reaction! :inlove:

On 8/18/2017 at 4:23 PM, Je5u5 said:

I don't get why some loons are out in a rampage trying to force every YouTuber who does reaction videos to watch Frozen. It IS a brilliant video and song, especially if you were there: it was the start of a new Madonna chapter and was pretty mindblowing for my 16 year old self back in the day.

However, from my experience, Orbit's stuff doesn't work as well without its context and most people who didn't "live" the ROL era tend to be rather oh, well, it's nice towards songs like Frozen.

Exactly! Context.

I wouldn't blame these people if they thought Frozen was just okay. Pretty much they're heard similar songs to it already. But I agree that without living the time of the song's release, or even reading up about it, they would not have a clue the impact of the song.

1 hour ago, 5iVe Elements said:

Exactly! Context.

I wouldn't blame these people if they thought Frozen was just okay. Pretty much they're heard similar songs to it already. But I agree that without living the time of the song's release, or even reading up about it, they would not have a clue the impact of the song.

It is the same thing that happens when people watch film classics, because similar stuff has been made so many times after the original they are already "used"to it

On 13.9.2017 at 7:27 AM, spotlight said:

I hate this guy.

Also i totally agree that Frozen isn't the best choice as introduction to Madonna. It's a milestone of a video, no doubt about that, but most of those YouTubers seem to have no concentration span, no patience, no cultural knowledge, no understanding of historical context, no sense for style, no artistically-open mindset, no taste whatsoever. I don't blame them, they're just children of their time. 

12 hours ago, xtaticboy82 said:

the teaser still gives me chills 

I remember walking into the old Virgin Megastore in Times Square with the "Frozen" video playing on the huge tv and the tons of small tvs lined up all over the store. Everybody was watching. Fascinating!  

13 hours ago, xtaticboy82 said:

the teaser still gives me chills 

❤️

I totally forgot about this.

I remember seeing it so many times days before the premiere and how the anticipation building inside me was almost unbearable. 

On 10/8/2017 at 12:10 PM, Lolo said:

I hate this guy.

Also i totally agree that Frozen isn't the best choice as introduction to Madonna. It's a milestone of a video, no doubt about that, but most of those YouTubers seem to have no concentration span, no patience, no cultural knowledge, no understanding of historical context, no sense for style, no artistically-open mindset, no taste whatsoever. I don't blame them, they're just children of their time. 

I fucking hate that Dylan guy. He thinks tropical house music is amazing and the fact he’s never heard a song or watched a video by Madge or even MJ just goes to show how ignorant he is! I hate my generation so much. I’m 21 next month and I’m one of the few in my circle of friends that doesn’t listen to Toilet Swift or whatever trash is popular nowadays!

Why do you guys even give views to those people?

If there's something that I don't use Youtube for is to know some nobody opinion about anything. Those people just want attention, which is so boringly easy to get in the social media era. Whithout an Internet connection, who would they be? Exactly the same that they are with it: nobodies.

Kids react to Madonna

17 hours ago, Gus said:

Kids react to Madonna

"A young Lady Gaga" :lol:

Uhh this guy again. 

I think some of you guys are too harsh on the kids. You can't compare your personal Madonna knowledge and some kid 20 years younger. One can't know everything, and if they're doing these videos it shows they're curious about finding out more about certain artists they don't know.

This one made me laugh a lot: