MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

YouTube reaction videos

9 hours ago, todsmod said:

Awe damn.  Video is gone!!  I was so excited to see/hear what her reaction was (sure it's the usual)!!!

Basically, at first she thought the video looked more dated because the colors were not as saturated as in the other M videos she watched so far. She thought the red dress was so extra and she loved it. Oh and she was surpised to see a couch outside. That's about it. Not a word about duality, freedom, or anything.

1 hour ago, Alain Delon said:

Basically, at first she thought the video looked more dated because the colors were not as saturated as in the other M videos she watched so far. She thought the red dress was so extra and she loved it. Oh and she was surpised to see a couch outside. That's about it. Not a word about duality, freedom, or anything.

She was not surprised that a man had such long hair? That’s odd. I thought that would be her highlight of the video.

Maskedman went for like a Virgin at the Bat 

Waiting for teens or college students to react to Madonna

"the bad memories make you sad, but the good ones make you even sadder". profound observation

18 minutes ago, Nikki said:

"the bad memories make you sad, but the good ones make you even sadder". profound observation

I dont like him

On ‚Äé12‚Äé.‚Äé4‚Äé.‚Äé2018 at 4:32 AM, CzarnaWisnia said:

Hes lovely

4 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I dont like him

he clearly loves her. he is one of the few who isnt faking it for views.

7 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

She is the worst by far. I hate her judgemental facial expression and her weak never-excited voice. How can we make her stop reacting to Madonna's music???:thumbsdown:

1 hour ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

She is the worst by far. I hate her judgemental facial expression and her weak never-excited voice. How can we make her stop reacting to Madonna's music???:thumbsdown:

Yeah, she should really draw more inspiration from your own open-mindedness.

On 4/16/2018 at 11:20 AM, Galactic-Tiger said:

are you suuuuuure? :p (I kid as I agree :D ). 

But couldn't help to re-post this video that someone posted on page 18 (i think) ... it seems her only Madonna video? This was from june 2017, and I scrolled up to a year back .. and nothing else (so far). In this case: not a loss I think :D as there really is zero reaction :/ 

She doesn't seem interested at all (I think she's even texting at ¬Ī04:30 lol). Her channel seems filled & focussed on¬†Britney and in the past Xtina, Whitney, etc.¬†

1 hour ago, SavageSkin said:

are you suuuuuure? :p (I kid as I agree :D ). 

But couldn't help to re-post this video that someone posted on page 18 (i think) ... it seems her only Madonna video? This was from june 2017, and I scrolled up to a year back .. and nothing else (so far). In this case: not a loss I think :D as there really is zero reaction :/ 

She doesn't seem interested at all (I think she's even texting at ¬Ī04:30 lol). Her channel seems filled & focussed on¬†Britney and in the past Xtina, Whitney, etc.¬†

yes, ppl like her should stick with their favs. She reacted to BIM some time ago and it was so wack. She's the stereotype of a Madonna's hater for real.:queenbitch:

Prince Shanghai is so cute and lovely. Love that his mom is a M fan too. 

^ Love him ūüíē He is going to¬†be uploading new Madonna reaction videos¬†everyday now.

6 minutes ago, Johnny Angel said:

^ Love him ūüíē He is going to¬†be uploading new Madonna reaction videos¬†everyday now.

yes i love that about him! and for what he said.

6 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

yes i love that about him! and for what he said.

Definitely. What I love the most about him is the fact that he's aware of the influence Madonna's had on these pop princesses and who the original HBIC is (aka M). He's becoming more and more of a fan and I'm here for it.

14 hours ago, Johnny Angel said:

Definitely. What I love the most about him is the fact that he's aware of the influence Madonna's had on these pop princesses and who the original HBIC is (aka M). He's becoming more and more of a fan and I'm here for it.

YEP!!  Now that he's become aware of her awesomeness, it's fun to watch him place M above the other wanna-be's.  He (as well as Aayush) has become true Madonna admirers.  Glad to see the younger generations experience and appreciate what this woman has done and continues to do.  His LG assessment was nice too!!!!!

22 hours ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

:headbang: 

Seeing the light