MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

YouTube reaction videos

On 27-7-2017 at 4:02 PM, gigi said:

love watching those reaction video's. 

This kid is an idiot. There wasn't much theatrics going on. I expected a bigger production.

Well, ok then.

1 hour ago, acko said:

This kid is an idiot. There wasn't much theatrics going on. I expected a bigger production.

Well, ok then.

he also didnt get the frozen video. he has no taste.

26 minutes ago, Nikki said:

he also didnt get the frozen video. he has no taste.

But he's not as stupid as that other guy who watches Like A Prayer and then doesn't know what it was all about.... :lol:

44 minutes ago, Lolo said:

But he's not as stupid as that other guy who watches Like A Prayer and then doesn't know what it was all about.... :lol:

but he seems a little douchy..  and sometimes he didnt seem to watch the video

I dont like these, most of people seems not to understand the context and the times these were performed

10 hours ago, acko said:

Well, ok then.

Right!? I was like da fuq?? I mean, how are you not getting your life from this performance?!? I remember the first time I saw this performance, will never forget it, the year was probably around 2002/03 so I was about 12/13 y.o. just flipping through the channels one night and came about Truth or Dare then a second later this performance came on. Man, I remember being in complete and utter awe. Never before have I expirenced anything similar to what I felt that night it was like pure magic I can't even describe it. All I can remember is seeing that one performance of Truth or Dare and just being completely blown away! I mean I always knew Madonna because she was/is a household name and well the scandals surrounding her name but never the artist, the amazing and brilliant performer. So this was sorta my first actual introduction to Madonna the artist/performer and COADF was when I became a fan.

Ghostttttown reaction video

On 25/7/2017 at 1:22 PM, BrendanT1993 said:

This one is good, we should get him to do more

A Celine loon? 👀

A couple years ago I got addicted to reactions over getting Madonna tickets for birthday and stuff. Those are great. I remember one woman saying to her husband, You have no idea how this changes our life! Lol

On 31/07/2017 at 1:39 PM, acko said:

Well, ok then.

Exactly. This kid is a total idiot. The way he keeps moving his head with a blank expression on his face...so fucking annoying. 

On 7/31/2017 at 0:37 PM, acko said:

Me & Suedehead!

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss! They are too cute. 

5 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss! They are too cute. 

I love the part where she goes 'great voice control' :lol:

lol that lil ireland boy. he don't even know!

One of his favorite music videos

it's one of Madonna's most boring or at least most tame and conventional videos so im not surprised. he seems a mariah fan or gaga fan

14 hours ago, Nikki said:

it's one of Madonna's most boring or at least most tame and conventional videos so im not surprised. he seems a mariah fan or gaga fan

He's a Celine Dion fan. So go figure.

I'm sorry but the IGNORANCE of these people annoys me :noway: no excuse on this day and age

On 31/7/2017 at 0:37 PM, acko said:

Me & Suedehead!

Which show are these girls watching?, at first I thought it was the Nice show but she says "Alright America!!!"

2 minutes ago, mamifero said:

Which show are these girls watching?, at first I thought it was the Nice show but she says "Alright America!!!"

Um it's from Truth Or Dare 

On 8/12/2017 at 2:33 PM, mamifero said:

:yowza:

lol I like how this girl keeps saying how good her voice is...from experience I feel like people who don't have the "she can't sing" thing shoved down their throats think she has an excellent voice

On 31/07/2017 at 5:37 PM, acko said:

Me & Suedehead!

Um that video is cute but don't even pretend that you and I won't be on the floor pussy-popping when watching that perf (like any self respecting woromo (woman or homo) would!! 

On 8/13/2017 at 11:46 PM, Shaun said:

:yowza:

It is from Truth or Dare