MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

YouTube reaction videos

Aayush watching Vogue/Nobody Knows ME (re-invention Tour)

Almeda is useless but I like Gary

1 hour ago, SavageSkin said:

Aayush watching Vogue/Nobody Knows ME (re-invention Tour)

He is speaking the truth: "this tour is underrated...guys...come on"

Yesssss finally someone says it Rit is so so underrated everything's on point choreo set list,and not to mention it has the best backdrop interludes form her tours by far imo 

i`m zander z there and send him reactions wishes all the time 

=o))

3 hours ago, micro_03 said:

i`m zander z there and send him reactions wishes all the time 

=o))

Which wishes? I hoffe die Songs sind gut ;)

5 hours ago, DagIN said:

Lets see what he thinks once he's seen them all. 

9 hours ago, DagIN said:

Yes, and he's essentially watching raw footage from an unfinished project and with soundboard audio. Yet it's still great.

Imagine ANYONE reacting to, for example, that leaked Lisbon screen footage from Sticky & Sweet. I'd be embarrassed for anyone to watch that hot mess crow vox shambles!

RIT FTW!

12 hours ago, DagIN said:

Almeda is useless but I like Gary

Gary "gets it" and is quite openminded of our Queen concentrating on the flawfree song & visuals. His lovely wife looks confused.

7 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

Gary "gets it" and is quite openminded of our Queen concentrating on the flawfree song & visuals. His lovely wife looks confused.

Oh no!???  Is that his wife?  No disrespect, but I thought that was his mother!!!  

Charles reacts to Madonna for the first time. He is only aware of her "success".....

2 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Oh no!???  Is that his wife?  No disrespect, but I thought that was his mother!!!  

Yes!!!! 53 year age difference. They seem to love each other though. So props to them.

7 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

Yes!!!! 53 year age difference. They seem to love each other though. So props to them.

WOW!!!  I thought my partner and I had a big age gap (15 years).!  Age is only a number.  I think M dated some with bigger age gaps!!?  :chuckle:

4 minutes ago, todsmod said:

WOW!!!  I thought my partner and I had a big age gap (15 years).!  Age is only a number.  I think M dated some with bigger age gaps!!?  :chuckle:

Likely lol :lol:

4 hours ago, todsmod said:

I thought so sooooo toooo!:lol: well good on her! 

8 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Charles reacts to Madonna for the first time. He is only aware of her "success".....

He preferred the emotional delivery over Sia's belting. I didn't even know Sia covered the song. 

Yessss @spotlight gonna watch this later. Love him and you! :inlove:

2 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Yessss @spotlight gonna watch this later. Love him and you! :inlove:

• :smooch::smooch::smooch:

9 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

53 year age difference?? OK I'm really tolerant and all but wtf

12 hours ago, Kim said:

Yes, and he's essentially watching raw footage from an unfinished project and with soundboard audio. Yet it's still great.

Imagine ANYONE reacting to, for example, that leaked Lisbon screen footage from Sticky & Sweet. I'd be embarrassed for anyone to watch that hot mess crow vox shambles!

RIT FTW!

YAAAASSSS! I will always defend the Reinvention Tour. It was the first M show I saw live so of course I love every second of it. I see fans bitching about the kilt look or about the 'cheap' production but she looked so good back then, she could've worn a trashbag as far as I'm concerned and would still looked hot.

3 minutes ago, DagIN said:

YAAAASSSS! I will always defend the Reinvention Tour. It was the first M show I saw live so of course I love every second of it. I see fans bitching about the kilt look or about the 'cheap' production but she looked so good back then, she could've worn a trashbag as far as I'm concerned and would still looked hot.

I'll always defend RIT against these SO-CALLED FANS (the same ones who praise RIT's uglier, older sister.....RHT :bad:)

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

I asked him to react to that particular performance a few times! it's really one of those no one can deny is absolutely amazing in every single way (controversy, art, depth, emotion, ambition, stamina). you have to be completely emotionless or filled with hate for M not to "feel" something watching this. she has so much charisma, and I love how he defends her vocals

17 minutes ago, Kim said:

I'll always defend RIT against these SO-CALLED FANS (the same ones who praise RIT's uglier, older sister.....RHT :bad:)

they must be the type of fans who always request people to react to Holy Water ;)

RIT was fantastic. first time seeing M was for this tour in paris with a few of my family members, and we were all blown away. no matter how amazing confessions was, RIT just had something special when you saw it live. seeing that intro for the first time started things off perfectly and we knew we were in for a treat. seeing all the excited fans afterwards sharing the love we ALL felt is unforgettable.a lot of fans and music lovers coming together to celebrate this woman. I'll always remember the security guy at bercy saying he worked there for 20 years and had never seen such a long line of people queuing! it was insane and the world LOVED her AND this tour.