MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Vogue Sticky and Sweet Tour reaction video

Leebf    0
19 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

JESUS LOVES HER POONANI BEST 

If she wants to see Madonna push buttons and be sexually liberal "back in her time", maybe someone needs to get her to watch Deeper and Deeper from TGS!

Rugbyguy    0
On 8 September 2017 at 5:44 AM, Leebf said:

If she wants to see Madonna push buttons and be sexually liberal "back in her time", maybe someone needs to get her to watch Deeper and Deeper from TGS!

She's so hilariously clueless. If only she knew the performance is only a year old. I think she assumes it's old because of how young Madonna still looks. If your going to post a reaction video online wouldn't you at least google some facts first so you don't look like a wanker?

Nikki    0

maybe they're faking those "first reactions" - i know many of them do.

but i cant believe some of those youtubers and commentators never saw like a prayer.. it's legendary and people should be informed and watch the classics

Acediace    0
On 13.9.2017 at 4:44 PM, Rugbyguy said:

She's so hilariously clueless. If only she knew the performance is only a year old. I think she assumes it's old because of how young Madonna still looks. If your going to post a reaction video online wouldn't you at least google some facts first so you don't look like a wanker?

but she she is just... a moron...
i mean it's pretty clear that the video is made of videoes captures by smartphones!!
i don't think she is that stupid to think that at that time people walk with cameras with that quality or smartphones
she is so stupid... she didn't really thought this through
and don't let me begine with the music style
i mean you don't need to be a madonna's fan in order to understand that this video is not that old