MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Vogue Sticky and Sweet Tour reaction video

Shaun    0
1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

It is from Truth or Dare

I know. I was reacting to someone not recognizing that iconic edit.

Bat-Fan    0
2 hours ago, Shaun said:

I know. I was reacting to someone not recognizing that iconic edit.

Ok that makes more sense ☺

Shaun    0
1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

Ok that makes more sense ☺

:angel:

Je5u5    0

I don't get why some loons are out in a rampage trying to force every YouTuber who does reaction videos to watch Frozen. It IS a brilliant video and song, especially if you were there: it was the start of a new Madonna chapter and was pretty mindblowing for my 16 year old self back in the day.

However, from my experience, Orbit's stuff doesn't work as well without its context and most people who didn't "live" the ROL era tend to be rather oh, well, it's nice towards songs like Frozen.

Lolo    0
On 9.8.2017 at 2:49 AM, FeTuoni said:

Exactly. This kid is a total idiot. The way he keeps moving his head with a blank expression on his face...so fucking annoying. 

Pretending not to be turned on like crazy... pfff we know you got your bigger production right after this, Mr No Theatrics. 

Nikki    0

Frozen is too slow for them. people dont appreciate taking the time to see beautiful things, works of art

Nightshade    0
On 8/18/2017 at 1:23 AM, Je5u5 said:

I don't get why some loons are out in a rampage trying to force every YouTuber who does reaction videos to watch Frozen. It IS a brilliant video and song, especially if you were there: it was the start of a new Madonna chapter and was pretty mindblowing for my 16 year old self back in the day.

However, from my experience, Orbit's stuff doesn't work as well without its context and most people who didn't "live" the ROL era tend to be rather oh, well, it's nice towards songs like Frozen.

I think "Frozen" (and ROL by proxy) were pretty experimental for a dance pop artist. I remember at the time Europe seemed to warm to it faster than America. I think they were just more open minded about a new, alien sound. America was in the midst of Matchbox 20 and Puff Daddy.

UGH HE'S BACK

functions_X    0
On 7/26/2017 at 9:46 AM, BrendanT1993 said:

it's a shame this performance didn't happen in the itunes streaming youtube era, the views and downloads would have been massive

functions_X    0
On 8/20/2017 at 5:03 AM, Nightshade said:

I think "Frozen" (and ROL by proxy) were pretty experimental for a dance pop artist. I remember at the time Europe seemed to warm to it faster than America. I think they were just more open minded about a new, alien sound. America was in the midst of Matchbox 20 and Puff Daddy.

Frozen was a MASSIVE turning point in Madonna's career in Europe, even more so than the entire ROL album, as soon as the video appeared her status skyrocketed, it was unbelievable to witness this, it was literally an overnight success. Her first UK #1 since Vogue

Je5u5    0
13 hours ago, functions_X said:

Frozen was a MASSIVE turning point in Madonna's career in Europe, even more so than the entire ROL album, as soon as the video appeared her status skyrocketed, it was unbelievable to witness this, it was literally an overnight success. Her first UK #1 since Vogue

I remember my mother even borrowed my maxi single to play it at work because her co workers were all talking about the new Madonna.

acko    0
14 hours ago, functions_X said:

Press Repeat.  Frozen is up there with La Isla Bonita, Like A Prayer and Hung Up as her most enduring hits in Europe.

Kim    0

Frozen was indeed THE definition of a comeback single, and from first listen it was so obvious it was gonna deliver the goods

As for these vids, half of them have obviously already seen the video before and are then filming their "spontaneous" reaction like it's the first time :nocomment:

acko    0

Can someone explain the purpose of unboxing videos though...is it a fetish?

Kim    0
44 minutes ago, acko said:

Can someone explain the purpose of unboxing videos though...is it a fetish?

We both know @Suedehead is already preparing his "FIRST LOOK UNBOXING MADONNA RHT JAPAN EDITION BLU-RAY" youtube vid as we speak :nocomment:

acko    0
6 minutes ago, Kim said:

We both know @Suedehead is already preparing his "FIRST LOOK UNBOXING MADONNA RHT JAPAN EDITION BLU-RAY" youtube vid as we speak :nocomment:

I wanna c his crying and shaking in a corner videos tbqh.

Suedehead    0
3 hours ago, acko said:

Press Repeat.  Frozen is up there with La Isla Bonita, Like A Prayer and Hung Up as her most enduring hits in Europe.

Quote it for truth. 

And don't you ever forget it motherfuckers. 

Suedehead    0
12 minutes ago, Kim said:

I've got my lighting and filters ready. :flirt:

5 minutes ago, acko said:

:dead:

Kim    0
6 minutes ago, acko said:

He does that all the time on Skype. Looks like something from The Blair Witch Project tbqh :phoneslut:

Kim    0
2 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

I've got my lighting and filters ready. :flirt:

I'd recognise those hands anywhere :sassy:

JESUS LOVES HER POONANI BEST