MadonnaNation.com Forums
Pedro

Madonna Instagram Thread

Being a mother really seems to ground & humble Madonna so much! 

Think she might be pissing off folks more on social media if she wasn't so preoccupied with responsibilities of motherhood.  

Their language skills are excellent they've really grasped the English language in such little time 

18 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Their language skills are excellent they've really grasped the English language in such little time 

Her kids are very talkative! When I was 4, I barely talked. Glad she is encouraging her kids to express themselves! 

33 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I would guess they were specially tutored since the adoption process began to make their transition as easy as possible. 

I read on W magazine that her film will be shot in Portugal while living there with David for his soccer practices.

4 hours ago, jusdoid said:

I read on W magazine that her film will be shot in Portugal while living there with David for his soccer practices.

Do u have a link to the article? Thanks

7 hours ago, jusdoid said:

They are just guessing...

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/madonna-moving-to-lisbon-portugal-to-become-soccer-mom

On 30/8/2017 at 6:39 PM, jasray said:

I just saw this in a Facebook group!!!!! 

No automatic alt text available.

Imagine there were some leaked info in her calendar??? hahahahaha

4 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Did MJ actually write that on her pillow? Wow

I think she brought it. He did those writing on pillows around the baby dangling time lol Just my thought 

56 minutes ago, Littlebastard said:

Did MJ write that?🤔

I used to be a bit of a fan and I've seen this quote by him before. Looks like she must've had it printed onto her pillow. 

There was speculation back in the day that he wrote that note to Lisa Marie Presley 

Just now, Suedehead said:

Nice sentiment on her part but I would still keep my children away from him

hahaha!

47 minutes ago, jasray said:

I used to be a bit of a fan and I've seen this quote by him before. Looks like she must've had it printed onto her pillow. 

There was speculation back in the day that he wrote that note to Lisa Marie Presley 

Hmmm 

I wish I had that photo above MY bed.

12 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

We know where she got it and how much she paid for it : 

mj.PNG

mj2.PNG

Ooh Kylie might get inspired.

4 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

is she now leaving for portugal for good??

At least for the time being. David is in that soccer academy and from what I understand these kids are groomed and molded to play pro. If they  are good enough, they could go pro as young as age 16 (if I have that info correct. My husband is a big soccer fan, and that is how he explained it to me). 

I'm sure she will return to NY a few times a year. She has her properties there. And her horses.

Did little Gypsy make the move to Portugal? Just curious (lol I'm here worrying about the animals.)

So anyway, my .02! :)