Teens filmed and mocked disabled drowning man in disturbing video

jaron

I killed my sister, but I don't care

I have no more words !!!! Seriously the new generation is fucked up. One reason is the desire to be acknowledged by the social media like snapchat, instagram and facebook.

2 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Well, people like this have always existed. They just have the means to film it/themselves now. But it's not new...

Some even rule "countries" like isis. It's sickening nevertheless.

On 24 July 2017 at 9:18 PM, jaron said:

I killed my sister, but I don't care

I have no more words !!!! Seriously the new generation is fucked up. One reason is the desire to be acknowledged by the social media like snapchat, instagram and facebook.

These are seriously evil people who have no compassion or empathy and are proud of it.  Sickening in every way.  How can this girl and those teens proudly film or record their reactions to the death of someone else and put it online. 

On 23/07/2017 at 10:29 AM, nightcutter said:

What are their parents thinking? Are they supporting them? Or despairing at their actions? If I had a child that stood by and let a man drown I can't imagine the anguish and non resolution I'd be feeling.

I hope they get jail time.

In the majority of cases I imagine this kind of sociopathy, if not psychopathy, is inherent in these people. Do humans have an inherent sense of right from wrong, or is it learned behaviour? Are their parents just the same?

Either way, something's gone very wrong with them. Dead inside.

4 hours ago, Kim said:

Do humans have an inherent sense of right from wrong, or is it learned behaviour?

I always thought its inherent... but could it be learned?