MadonnaNation.com Forums
jaron

Teens filmed and mocked disabled drowning man in disturbing video

5 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

i bet they support Trump.

They're Florida hood-rats, so you'd lose that bet.

Very sad and utterly frustrating

Despicable act

We live in a world where in one instance you have to fear the police shooting unarmed people for no reason and in another things like this happening and nobody does anything. Those teenagers must be corrected. Where are the parents in today's society. No doubts more hooked up on those smartphones than their own kids are. Sick times

i wonder if these teens realize what they have done...i wonder if friends/family are drilling it in their heads that what they did was despicable?...i wonder

What are their parents thinking? Are they supporting them? Or despairing at their actions? If I had a child that stood by and let a man drown I can't imagine the anguish and non resolution I'd be feeling.

I hope they get jail time.

I cannot believe something like that actually happened! They just laughed after one of them said 'he is dead'? Then they left and put the video online? I feel sick! Humanity is fucking doomed

I killed my sister, but I don't care

I have no more words !!!! Seriously the new generation is fucked up. One reason is the desire to be acknowledged by the social media like snapchat, instagram and facebook.

Well, people like this have always existed. They just have the means to film it/themselves now. But it's not new...

2 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Well, people like this have always existed. They just have the means to film it/themselves now. But it's not new...

Some even rule "countries" like isis. It's sickening nevertheless.

On 24 July 2017 at 9:18 PM, jaron said:

I killed my sister, but I don't care

I have no more words !!!! Seriously the new generation is fucked up. One reason is the desire to be acknowledged by the social media like snapchat, instagram and facebook.

These are seriously evil people who have no compassion or empathy and are proud of it.  Sickening in every way.  How can this girl and those teens proudly film or record their reactions to the death of someone else and put it online. 

On 23/07/2017 at 10:29 AM, nightcutter said:

What are their parents thinking? Are they supporting them? Or despairing at their actions? If I had a child that stood by and let a man drown I can't imagine the anguish and non resolution I'd be feeling.

I hope they get jail time.

In the majority of cases I imagine this kind of sociopathy, if not psychopathy, is inherent in these people. Do humans have an inherent sense of right from wrong, or is it learned behaviour? Are their parents just the same?

Either way, something's gone very wrong with them. Dead inside.

4 hours ago, Kim said:

Do humans have an inherent sense of right from wrong, or is it learned behaviour?

I always thought its inherent... but could it be learned?