Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sanctuary

29 Albums Only Gays Know Were Years Ahead Of Their Time

Recommended Posts

jonski43    0
1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

One of the best selling album of her entire career and of 2005. Not only gays liked it. Must have been written by a 19 y/o intern

Exactly. Journalism has been taken over and destroyed by a bunch of ill informed twinks like Tyler Oakley with no integrity and open bias.

On the positive side, at least M is there and the Slob has been totally overlooked.

But yeah, I thought of Erotica too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanctuary    0
12 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

One of the best selling album of her entire career and of 2005. Not only gays liked it. Must have been written by a 19 y/o intern

It's Buzzfeed, so 99% chance it was written by a 19 year old intern. LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy Jan    0

What a stupid article.   Plus used that dreaded word "cohesive". Must have been written by someone in the "Cohesive army"  I was expecting to read about an unknown producer as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanctuary    0
10 minutes ago, Hector said:

Erotica would've made more sense.

I AGREE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanctuary    0
4 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

What a stupid article.   Plus used that dreaded word "cohesive". Must have been written by someone in the "Cohesive army"  I was expecting to read about an unknown producer as well. 

Zing. Yeah, cohesive is definitely one of those words that have been so overused and used incorrectly that it basically has no meaning anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanctuary    0
12 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Exactly. Journalism has been taken over and destroyed by a bunch of ill informed twinks like Tyler Oakley with no integrity and open bias.

On the positive side, at least M is there and the Slob has been totally overlooked.

But yeah, I thought of Erotica too.

That's what's weird about Buzzfeed. In terms of their political journalism, I would say that they are incredibly competent and John Stanton is an AMAZING political editor. His reporting and his department are the only thing that gives credibility to the website. 

The rest of the website is a complete joke, with plenty of incompetent, ill-informed, ignorant SJW's who contribute absolutely nothing to journalism, commentary, or entertainment. It's basically ad sponsored info-tainment. 

The reason I actually posited this is because I was blown away that they A.) know who Madonna is and B.) actually give her credit for an experimental album, though, much like other comments, is probably not the right album to credit for being experimental and ahead of its time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick    0

Thanks for posting even though strongly dislike immature buxzfeed.

It's always positive when Madonna is mentioned in articles and lists. Publc does use them to try different albums and artists. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orion    0

Oh.....

Cohesions on a dance floor

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acko    0

NO EROTICA !?

:rotfl:

 

Don't spit on my craft u dickhead 'online' writers. #J.loMovieline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy Jan    0
1 hour ago, Orion said:

Oh.....

Cohesions on a dance floor

:rolleyes:

Orion,  that word drives me crazy as well ! 

 

3 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

Zing. Yeah, cohesive is definitely one of those words that have been so overused and used incorrectly that it basically has no meaning anymore. 

So true Sanctuary. Cohesive, irrelevant, edgy and generic have all lost their true meaning as used too much and mainly incorrectly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orion    0
52 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Orion,  that word drives me crazy as well ! 

 

So true Sanctuary. Cohesive, irrelevant, edgy and generic have all lost their true meaning as used too much and mainly incorrectly. 

+1

you can add "unknown producer", "pandering to the kids" and "since 2008" as well :chuckle: :lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

One of the best selling album of her entire career and of 2005. Not only gays liked it. Must have been written by a 19 y/o intern

or by somebody from the USA, remember it was a mega hit everywhere but there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And they put "Push" as one of their "best" songs? Over Hung Up and Forbidden Love? :wacko:

Ashley Simpson and Mariah's latest on that list? Those shitty albums were BEHIND their times the second they released those bombs. And while I enjoy Stripped, there's nothing revolutionary about that album whatsoever  

FLOP list  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonski43    0
1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Orion,  that word drives me crazy as well ! 

 

So true Sanctuary. Cohesive, irrelevant, edgy and generic have all lost their true meaning as used too much and mainly incorrectly. 

Iconic is do overused even here. It's more than just 'very well known'

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VogueMusic    0
5 hours ago, Hector said:

Erotica would've made more sense.

THIS.

 

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Plus used that dreaded word "cohesive". Must have been written by someone in the "Cohesive army"  I was expecting to read about an unknown producer as well. 

 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

So true Sanctuary. Cohesive, irrelevant, edgy and generic have all lost their true meaning as used too much and mainly incorrectly. 

 

47 minutes ago, Orion said:

you can add "unknown producer", "pandering to the kids" and "since 2008" as well :chuckle: :lmao:

So true. :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedro    0
36 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Iconic is do overused even here. It's more than just 'very well known'

Absolutely +1000! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mnino    0
1 hour ago, Orion said:

+1

you can add "unknown producer", "pandering to the kids" and "since 2008" as well :chuckle: :lmao:

 

How about Gritty and Raw???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amzer801    0

Excuse me but... Confessions on the Dance Floor? The guy can't get bothered to get the title right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Je5u5    0

Mess of a list.

And the album was a mainstream commercial success so the whole "only the gays" thing makes no sense for this particular release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
horn    0

No "The Fame Monster" & "Born This Way"? :1251: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Mess of a list.

And the album was a mainstream commercial success so the whole "only the gays" thing makes no sense for this particular release.

It's a terrible list. It's like they just threw the first Madonna album they thought of on it. 

Erotica, Music, and American Life would've been a much logical choice. How many Arianna Grande listening twinks have even heard of AL? 

Sit. Down.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedro    0

Don't we always now Everything years ahead of their time?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×