MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

The beauty of it all: DCFMA at RHT 2016

11 minutes ago, acko said:

Where was this?

Miami

She really missed a trick when she didn't perf the Miami Spanglish remix of DCFMA during the Miami segment of the Confessions Tour 2006.

"Miami segment"?

2 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

I miss her on tour already :inlove:

Me 2! 

2 hours ago, dollhouse said:

"Miami segment"?

You know La Isla Bonita Miami style using the Everybody Coachella choreo. 

Beautiful.

The tour of life.

I was there. First night she sang the lovely Who's That Girl and DCFMA, and the second night bloody Spanish Lesson plus DCMFM again. It seemed like she apologized for not coming to Southamerica with the tour since there were a lot of flags in the audience (Argentina, Brazil, Venezuela, Chile, Uruguay).

6 hours ago, Suedehead said:

You know La Isla Bonita Miami style using the Everybody Coachella choreo. 

That shit should have NEVER happened. Everygodly deserved that spot SO SO MUCH. I really don't understand what made her change her mind and do La Isla again.

6 hours ago, mafalda said:

I was there. First night she sang the lovely Who's That Girl and DCFMA, and the second night bloody Spanish Lesson plus DCMFM again. It seemed like she apologized for not coming to Southamerica with the tour since there were a lot of flags in the audience (Argentina, Brazil, Venezuela, Chile, Uruguay).

Lucky that you went even though don't understand Madonna liking to perform Spanish lesson again. 

On 17/07/2017 at 10:12 PM, Starman said:

Lol at her playing Spanish Lesson Again :lol:

I know right? I saw her in Santiago December 2008 and Spanish Lesson was officially part of the selist. Then again in 2012 for the MDNA Tour, since she decided to skip the first 7 songs of the concert she added Spanish Lesson as a bonus song in the Kalakan segment. Again, in January 2016 while touring the US... of all the extra songs she could have played she went for Spanish Lesson. It's a like curse to be honest!!

30 minutes ago, mafalda said:

I know right? I saw her in Santiago December 2008 and Spanish Lesson was officially part of the selist. Then again in 2012 for the MDNA Tour, since she decided to skip the first 7 songs of the concert she added Spanish Lesson as a bonus song in the Kalakan segment. Again, in January 2016 while touring the US... of all the extra songs she could have played she went for Spanish Lesson. It's a like curse to be honest!!

That was crazy when she skipped the entire first section during MDNA!

You're a good sport if you weren't pissed off that night......

3 hours ago, mafalda said:

Didn't she also do Holiday?

It really sucked for the fans in Chile that there was only one show(and that weather!), i can imagine the disappointment, i met two chilean fans in Cordoba who got free golden circle tickets from Guy to make up for the messed up show, they couldn't believe their bad luck when the blackout happened!

I love this performance :dramatic:

I wish she'd done an updated Miami mix performance during the instead of "La Isla Bonita" for the 10 billionth time.

:drama::bow::clap::clap:

6 hours ago, Gus said:

Didn't she also do Holiday?

It really sucked for the fans in Chile that there was only one show(and that weather!), i can imagine the disappointment, i met two chilean fans in Cordoba who got free golden circle tickets from Guy to make up for the messed up show, they couldn't believe their bad luck when the blackout happened!

Well lucky them. Although I did have fun seeing HER for the second time, I still can't forget the bitter faces on thousands of people (there were reportedly 40.000 people in the stadium) leaving the place all disappointed and what's worst spreading hate on the press. Few fans believe she's coming back for that sole detail. In 2008 all Chileans kissed her ass but now she's just an old hag who sells very expensive tickets :sadface:

Seeeeeeeeeeniooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiitaaaaaaaaaaaa

She just wants to falll in laaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhvvv!!! 

Someone post Spanish lesson from that night ! Lol

21 hours ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

Someone post Spanish lesson from that night ! Lol