Ann Coulter slams Delta after booting her from seat

What she did was vile, obnoxious, and childish. From a legality standpoint, I don't know if those people have much of a case. But being that it's Ann Coulter, I have NO doubt that there would be a lawyer out there who could walk the legal tightrope and bring some kind of charges against her. If someone can sue McDonald's after spilling hot coffee on themselves, someone can sue Coulter for posting pic's of them without their consent. There's a legal case for EVERYTHING these days. Whether it's right, that's another conversation. 

What's sad about Coulter, is that ever since Milo, Trump, Bannon, and the rest of these monstrous people have come into power and become more prominent, she doesn't have the bite she once did and almost seems tame now. If that doesn't show us how low our political discourse has fallen, I don't know what does.  

I dislike the airline industry, so politics aside, don't care who criticizes these corporate entities who hold their customers by the balls. I can't believe with all the $$ airlines make, they can't give you more than a bag of chips for some flights, or cramming you into into tiny, uncomfortable seats.

It's all extremely frustrating! 

7 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

^^^ A five year old article. Really? Anyway. The article describes the situation back then when being photographed in PUBLIC places. An airplane of Delta Airlines is not a public place. Just like any Walmart or whatever. You know those videos on youtube with people ranting and freaking out at staff for an alleged wrong doing and harassing those staff members with their phones recording their conversation even when they are made aware that they are not supposed to tape it because they are in a private place. Being in public and being in a public place is a big difference.

omg okay. I hope they win this imaginary case of yours because they're in so much distress. And yes, the laws changed drastically in 5 years. You're so right. 

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

I dislike the airline industry, so politics aside, don't care who criticizes these corporate entities who hold their customers by the balls. I can't believe with all the $$ airlines make, they can't give you more than a bag of chips for some flights, or cramming you into into tiny, uncomfortable seats.

It's all extremely frustrating! 

Ann Coulter is the worst, but I'd be pissed off, too, if after having to pay extra, no matter how much, just to be able choose a damn seat I got moved around to accommodate a happy couple that DESPERATELY needs to sit together.

Sure, she didn't have to call them immigrants, but that's just the beauty and charm of Ann Coulter :lmao:

14 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Ann Coulter is the worst, but I'd be pissed off, too, if after having to pay extra, no matter how much, just to be able choose a damn seat I got moved around to accommodate a happy couple that DESPERATELY needs to sit together.

Sure, she didn't have to call them immigrants, but that's just the beauty and charm of Ann Coulter :lmao:

Ann Coulter has always been a mean spirited troll out to make money by insulting people. Never took this asshole seriously. lol

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

Ann Coulter has always been a mean spirited troll out to make money by insulting people. Never took this asshole seriously. lol

I just saw that the drag queen Bianca del Rio went on a twitter rant calling her cunt and blah blah blah. Obviously everyone is applauding her and giving each other a pat on the back (exactly what I said one page ago that happens). It's why Ann Coulter still has a career. She should be a side note but these people have kept her alive for 15+ years now. 

Look at people here attacking me just because I said I'm not a lawyer but I don't THINK you can get sued for posting a picture of someone. 

Agree that she lives for creating drama and getting folks all outraged, while obtaining more book deals and coins in the bank. I use to get very pissed by her inflammatory comments when I first saw her on tv, but she obviously feeds off the intense negativity she creates. As far as taking the pic,  I'm a private person, so I would've been mad. 

3 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Look at people here attacking me just because I said I'm not a lawyer but I don't THINK you can get sued for posting a picture of someone. 

Attacking you ???? :rotfl::rotfl:

4 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I just saw that the drag queen Bianca del Rio went on a twitter rant calling her cunt and blah blah blah. Obviously everyone is applauding her and giving each other a pat on the back (exactly what I said one page ago that happens). It's why Ann Coulter still has a career. She should be a side note but these people have kept her alive for 15+ years now. 

No one was attacking you. Someone tried to inform you about something that you yourself said you weren't sure about. Simply because you disagree with the response doesn't mean you are being attacked. Seriously this is the same argument Trump supporters use to deflect and justify their ignorance.