Ann Coulter slams Delta after booting her from seat

:lmao:

Ann Coulter slams Delta after booting her from seat

BY  RICH SCHAPIRO 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Saturday, July 15, 2017, 10:01 PM

Conservative firebrand Ann Coulter flew into a rage Saturday after she was booted from her “extra room seat” on a Delta flight.

The 55-year-old Coulter unleashed her fury against the airline in a Twitter rant that took off about 5:30 p.m.

“Just when you think it's safe to fly them again, the worst airline in America is STILL: @Delta,” Coulter tweeted.

The right-wing commentator followed up the tweet with a photo of the flight attendant she claimed told her to give up the seat for another passenger.

“‘Why are you taking me out of the extra room seat I specifically booked, @Delta?’” Coulter tweeted alongside it. “‘Flight attendant: ‘I don’t know.”

Coulter took her anger to a new level minutes later when she tweeted a picture of a female passenger who apparently got the seat. “@Delta didn’t give my extra room seat to an air marshall (cq) or tall person. Here’s the woman given my PRE-BOOKED seat,” she wrote.

A Delta spokesman said the airline is looking into the incident.

“We are aware of the customer’s comment and we’re reaching out directly to her to address the complaint,” he said.

3 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I wonder how those three poor people think that this c*nt is releasing a picture of them? They should sue her. I doubt Coulter had them sign a release form. And this is clearly not a shot that only has these people unintentionally in it, like when photographing a landmark or landscape.

Exactly my thought. 

And if I was Delta, it's not only from her seat I would boot her out. It's from my company. 

23 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I wonder how those three poor people think that this c*nt is releasing a picture of them? They should sue her. I doubt Coulter had them sign a release form. And this is clearly not a shot that only has these people unintentionally in it, like when photographing a landmark or landscape.

Exactly.  If she wants to rant at the airline, so be it.  But embarrassing these people that have done nothing to her is wrong.  It is obvious that they do not want their photo taken. 

Man Coulter is so disgusting.

Do people buy her books?

And why does she always get invited 2 the view? She never comes with arguments, therefore she has no opinion.
I don't get it. Why give her a platform 4 hate?

^^^ The very same question could be asked about Katie Hopkins. The same evil breed. What makes the whole thing even worse, I do believe both women are just controversial for the sake of being controversial. It's their selling point to make money. Which makes them hypocrites of the worst kind. But the fact that both of them are very articulate makes them downright dangerous. You know, spewing the hate in a nice way makes it much more acceptable for the ill-informed masses to see their point of view as truth. The idea that some people actually believe these women are journalists is mind boggling. Both of them would have done a great job as Goebbels assistants at the propaganda ministry. I'll give them that.

59 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

^^^ The very same question could be asked about Katie Hopkins. The same evil breed. What makes the whole thing even worse, I do believe both women are just controversial for the sake of being controversial. It's their selling point to make money. Which makes them hypocrites of the worst kind. But the fact that both of them are very articulate makes them downright dangerous. You know, spewing the hate in a nice way makes it much more acceptable for the ill-informed masses to see their point of view as truth. The idea that some people actually believe these women are journalists is mind boggling. Both of them would have done a great job as Goebbels assistants at the propaganda ministry. I'll give them that.

I don't even think she's being a hypocrite. I always get the feeling she doesn't even believe what she is saying. She just found a way 2 make money.

Sometimes she has this smirk on her face, like when she's saying saying something but really she is having an out of body experience
looking at herself going "Oh this is a good one, I can't believe shit they r letting me say"

2 hours ago, acko said:

I don't even think she's being a hypocrite. I always get the feeling she doesn't even believe what she is saying. She just found a way 2 make money.

Sometimes she has this smirk on her face, like when she's saying saying something but really she is having an out of body experience
looking at herself going "Oh this is a good one, I can't believe shit they r letting me say"

And it's ALWAYS the liberals who invite her to speak. ALWAYS. She gets invited to the most liberal elite universities out there and everyone pays to go see her. They boo her and then they all leave and enjoy the smells of their own vegan farts and talk about how brave they are for standing up to her.

48 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

And it's ALWAYS the liberals who invite her to speak. ALWAYS. She gets invited to the most liberal elite universities out there and everyone pays to go see her. They boo her and then they all leave and enjoy the smells of their own vegan farts and talk about how brave they are for standing up to her.

I heard that if u capture a vegan fart in a jar and u let it ferment 4 a couple of days u can use it as CO2 dew therapy that takes care of acne.

2 minutes ago, acko said:

I heard that if u capture a vegan fart in a jar and u let it ferment 4 a couple of days u can use it as CO2 dew therapy that takes care of acne.

You heard it on Goop, right? I love Goop. 

Delta Air Lines Refunds Ann Coulter $30 After Twitter Complaints

By CHRISTOPHER MELE

JULY 17, 2017

The conservative commentator Ann Coulter unleashed a barrage of criticism about Delta Air Lineson Twitter after she was moved to a different seat on a flight on Saturday, prompting the company to publicly return fire and call her comments “unnecessary and unacceptable.”

Ms. Coulter, a pundit known for headline-grabbing comments, began her attack after a flight from La Guardia Airport in New York to West Palm Beach, Fla.

In a statement on Sunday, the airline described what happened as a “seat mix-up,” but Ms. Coulter excoriated the airline in social media posts after she was removed from a seat that she said she had specifically booked.

She went on to complain about the flight’s Wi-Fi, commenting that JetBlue offers it for free and “doesn’t wantonly remove passengers from their assigned seats, booked in advance FOR A REASON.”

She added, “@Delta sucks.”

Ms. Coulter went on to complain that Delta “spends all this $$$ on beautiful aircraft & then hire Nurse Ratchets as flight attendants & gate agents,” a reference to Nurse Ratched, the character known to be an overly strict enforcer of the rules in “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.”

She even posted on Twitter a photo of the passengershe said had taken her seat.

In a statement, repeated on Twitter, the airline criticized Ms. Coulter for “posting derogatory and slanderous comments and photos in social media” about its employees and customers. Delta said it was “disappointed” in Ms. Coulter and called her actions “unnecessary and unacceptable.”

The airline said it would refund her $30 for the preferred seat she bought, adding, “Delta expects mutual civility throughout the entire travel experience.”

She ridiculed the $30 refund, saying on Twitter that it cost her $10,000 of her time to select the seat she wanted, investigate the type of plane and periodically review seat options.

In an email on Monday, she wrote: “I spent time ‘reserving’ — that term has a flexible meaning at Delta — a specific seat, and that’s my hourly rate. I looked up the aircraft, considered my options and booked the seat I wanted. I checked back to see how the flight was filling up to review my options again. I had reasons for choosing 15D, not 15A, or any other seat.”

The airline’s statement appeared only to incense Ms. Coulter, who continued the fight late into Sunday night and early Monday morning.

She wrote on Twitter: “I have been the picture of politeness. If I treated customers they way @Delta does, I’d deem ‘facts’ impolite, too.”

In her email, she complained that it was not enough for “Delta to boss customers around when we’re in their control.”

“Now they’re policing our behavior after we’re off the plane,” she wrote. “Perhaps they should spend less time sneering at their customers’ post-flight commentary and more time investigating why they invite customers to prebook their seats online, only for their gate agents to go into the computer, cancel a reserved seat, print new tickets, and give a prebooked seat to another customer, who apparently wanted the same seat — but not quite enough to bother booking it in advance.”

In its statement, the airline said that Ms. Coulter had originally booked seat 15F, which was by the window in an exit row, but that within 24 hours of the flight’s departure, she changed to seat 15D, which is by the aisle.

“At the time of boarding, Delta inadvertently moved Coulter to 15A, a window seat, when working to accommodate several passengers with seating requests,” the statement said. “When there was some confusion with seating assignments during boarding, a flight attendant stepped in and asked that all of the passengers move to the seats noted on their respective tickets. All customers complied and the flight departed without incident.”

Ms. Coulter complained that the airline did not communicate the seat change before boarding.

“I was in the boarding area 90 minutes before the flight took off, but I was never called to the counter and asked to switch seats,” she wrote in the email.

The airline said that what started out as a complaint had turned into a “public attack” on its employees and customers.

Delta said it had learned about her complaint only after she began tweeting after the flight landed. The company said its social media and customer service workers tried several times to contact her to apologize but did not hear from her until Sunday night.

Put her on the black list. And all other airlines should as well. B*tch is disrupting service and is harassing other costumers. And those costumers pictured in the tweet should really call their lawyers to sue the b*tch for causing mental distress. Give that self righteous cow a dose of her own medicine and milk her.

And Delta being fascist for defending their staff and other passengers. B*tch does not know what she is talking about.

10 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

9 hours ago, acko said:

Not according to people outside her professional life. She really does believe the things she spews. It's not an act.

Same with a lot of these neofascist "alt-right" pundits...many of these folks really do believe the bullshit they spew.

3 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Why in the world would they sue her?

At least for publishing an unauthorized picture of them. They are NOT persons of public interest and therefore are the sole owner of the publishing rights of pictures with them. If anyone wishes to publish those pictures they need a release by these people. The only exception is that the picture was made to depict a landmark or landscape and these people were there by incident. Although I believe, once the picture is published on Facebook or wherever and a person in the picture somehow finds this picture and does not wish to be seen in it, for whatever reason, the picture needs to be altered like blurring the face. Now let's spin this a little bit further. Ann Coulter certainly has a following that may not shy away from making horrible remarks about these people pictured, re-tweeting the picture etc. Let's face it, the internet is not a nice place. Those negative comments may very well cause mental distress. And let's face it, this is the U.S.. People sue for the most ridiculous things that really have no merit. I mean, this is the country where a jury awarded a dumb ass woman a million dollar because she was not made aware she was not supposed to have a cup of hot coffee between her legs while driving because that coffee may spill all over her legs when hitting the brakes. Compared to that nonsense, these people have a real case.

2 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

At least for publishing an unauthorized picture of them. They are NOT persons of public interest and therefore are the sole owner of the publishing rights of pictures with them. If anyone wishes to publish those pictures they need a release by these people. The only exception is that the picture was made to depict a landmark or landscape and these people were there by incident. Although I believe, once the picture is published on Facebook or wherever and a person in the picture somehow finds this picture and does not wish to be seen in it, for whatever reason, the picture needs to be altered like blurring the face. Now let's spin this a little bit further. Ann Coulter certainly has a following that may not shy away from making horrible remarks about these people pictured, re-tweeting the picture etc. Let's face it, the internet is not a nice place. Those negative comments may very well cause mental distress. And let's face it, this is the U.S.. People sue for the most ridiculous things that really have no merit. I mean, this is the country where a jury awarded a dumb ass woman a million dollar because she was not made aware she was not supposed to have a cup of hot coffee between her legs while driving because that coffee may spill all over her legs when hitting the brakes. Compared to that nonsense, these people have a real case.

I'm not a lawyer or anything like that, but I REALLY don't think that's how it works  And seriously, that picture is going to cause mental distress? Calm down, crazy :lmao:

51 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I'm not a lawyer or anything like that, but I REALLY don't think that's how it works  And seriously, that picture is going to cause mental distress? Calm down, crazy :lmao:

You can laugh as much as you want but in many countries, if you want to take a photo of someone and use it later for a publication (including on the Internet), a permission must be asked. Without that consent, it is forbidden to use it and you can be sued if you're doing so. 

4 minutes ago, runa said:

You can laugh as much as you want but in many countries, if you want to take a photo of someone and use it later for a publication (including on the Internet), a permission must be asked. Without that consent, it is forbidden to use it and you can be sued if you're doing so. 

OMG It's not illegal. http://carterlawaz.com/2012/05/when-can-someone-post-photos-of-you-online/

Think before you go on crazy rants or just google it. It takes seconds.

^^^ A five year old article. Really? Anyway. The article describes the situation back then when being photographed in PUBLIC places. An airplane of Delta Airlines is not a public place. Just like any Walmart or whatever. You know those videos on youtube with people ranting and freaking out at staff for an alleged wrong doing and harassing those staff members with their phones recording their conversation even when they are made aware that they are not supposed to tape it because they are in a private place. Being in public and being in a public place is a big difference.