Hector

Lady Gaga thread. Slow ticket sales and social media storm over R Kelly hypocrisy

243 posts in this topic

don't forget the meatloaf inspired smash time altering classic Dope...and no not the actual meal meatloaf....but the singer, i can see how you could be confused.

The hairline :sneaky:

DEE6WOAXsAE2Kq2-1.jpg

42 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

Cankel turned up at Tony Bennett's Hollywood Bowl concert tonight as a surprise guest performer - a friend of mine is there and just posted about it.

Doesnt she have a concert tour she is supposed to be to rehearsing for????

Somewhat curious since her fans pissed about las vegas show being canceled and yet to be redcheduled.Think being with Bennett is more her comfort level anyway.

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

Somewhat curious since her fans pissed about las vegas show being canceled and yet to be redcheduled.Think being with Bennett is more her comfort level anyway.

It was cheap advertising. Probably trying to shift some tickets leaching off Tony's audience as no interest in her dive bar tour.

As for her discography, what the hell is EhEh and love game? Billboard so easy to rig you need to look at the international charts to see just how badly Slob is really doing. 

29 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

As for her discography, what the hell is EhEh?

It was the first time critics called her out for copying Ace of Base. Wouldn't be the last.

Of course she's wearing a TUPAC T-shirt 

6 hours ago, Hector said:

No contest 

Madonna has such an amazing body of work compared to that cow! I always liked the idea of Immaculate being called Body of Work.

Spotlight is an 80's GEM compared to any of Caca's crap :americanlife:

Edit: Caca's crap :lol:

1 hour ago, DitaDolla said:

:sneaky:

tumblr_oqm2taM1Lk1rxpy75o3_1280.jpg

OMG that's just pathological. It doesn't stop does it? This girl is really messed up in the head!! She's more intense than 99% of Madonna's fanbase when it comes to the levels of her obsession! 

2 hours ago, Toni said:

Imagine copying THAT! And the 'point' :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Iconic photo? Lmao!  Christ these people are dumbass losers.

2 hours ago, Toni said:

Imagine copying THAT! And the 'point' :lmao::lmao::lmao:

What inspiration to look up to.....a barista....with NO hair net (or wig net) or hat.  All while pointing at you like, "please hold....I'll be with you shortly....while I figure out what the fuck I'm doing".  No wonder Amy's last name is SUXX!!!  Their facial expressions seem to say "Is you named Joanne"? 

I had literally the funniest dream last night.  I was at a wedding and Lady Gaga came out as a surprise.  She started to sing Marry the Night acapella, and went up to my friend Ilene, who's not especially into pop culture at all and asked her to sing the next words.  Ilene mumbled out some sort of wrong words.  Gaga was annoyed but cheerily was like "come on, you can do better than that!"  I was looking down at my lap as I didn't want to show any support for Gaga.  But then the best thing happens.  My friend Lauren goes, how about we sing a Madonna song.  Gaga shakily says "ok, we can do that"  and then I look back and there's tears all over Gaga's face.  I turn to the person next to me and said "oh my god, I wish I had my phone" (so I could record this moment).  Gaga overheard me and looked right at me.  It was such a wonderful dream.

7 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

is this tupac on the shirt ???

I am pretty sure, she will come up with her story, telling she was once falling in love with him

but suddenly another blonde witch took him from her :IMG_1564:

4 hours ago, Toni said:

Liza is back... with a plop

She's very busy rehearsing for the tour, isn't she?:chuckle:

7 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Madonna rides the bike on set of course this heifer has to ride a Moped

8 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Filming has finished so when was this picture from? Before the letter leak? It's freaky though. 

Let's face it, she always tries some passive aggressive way of getting an M link in when she has something to promote.

2 hours ago, Dancing_Queen said:

SmartSelectImage_2017-07-16-19-17-23.png

brentmused.jpg 

Looks like this shit might be going ahead

3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Looks like this shit might be going ahead

IMG_3463.GIF

She needs to cling to him every chance she gets so when he dies she can do tributes and suck up as much media attention as possible.  Her aunt didn't sell her album.  The passing of her "friend" which she acted like she wrote "The Cure" about didn't help.  She acted like Edge of Glory was written about her dying grandfather then when Clarence Clemons died she used his death to try and push the song.  The list is endless.

32 minutes ago, Skin said:

She acted like Edge of Glory was written about her dying grandfather then when Clarence Clemons died she used his death to try and push the song.  

Wasn't aware of this sappy tidbit!  

Weird she still tries to create faux sentimentality connected to songs instead of letting it happen organically. Once would be tacky but it's out of control. lol