Hector

Lady Gaga thread. Slow ticket sales and social media storm over R Kelly hypocrisy

243 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Is the Joanne's balls tour cancelled yet?

Hope not, we need new gifs :IMG_1564:

3 hours ago, Orion said:

Am I the only who thinks Alejandro is basically La Isla Bonita? 

The rhythm is the same, they both have english lyrics bar the "latin" title.

:lmao:

FRAUD 

Oh no.  Everyone was saying it at the time.  It just didn't latch on in the media like BTW vs Express Yourself did.  I recall some parody by some Spanish woman where she pointed out how the song sounds just like Madonna and Ace of Base.  Anyone know what I am talking about?  She also knocks MIA for her song sounding like All I wanna do is a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom in the same vid.  It was funny. 

The first teases for the tour...

IMG_20170715_094905312.jpg

4 hours ago, Orion said:

Am I the only who thinks Alejandro is basically La Isla Bonita? 

The rhythm is the same, they both have english lyrics bar the "latin" title.

:lmao:

FRAUD 

La Isla Bonita + Ace Of Base = Boom! Ale Ale jandro!

1 hour ago, Mmmmm said:

Just can't wait !!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

5 hours ago, Kilt said:

2 hours ago, 5iVe Elements said:

I went through the entire thread. Surprised Gaga fans are defending Madonna and being factual. Of course, there were stupid stans who are so out of touch with reality, the worst of them having the gall to say "Has she ever starred in a film in a leading role?" :lmao::lmao: The stan got served tea but remained in denial. :lmao: 

I also read the entire thread. I seriously wanna punch that idiot Craig Barnes in the face, troll or not, I don't care. "My 15 yo cousin who's an aspiring singer/actress knows who Gaga is but not Madonna, therefore she's irrelevant/never been leading in a movie/only known in America" GTFOH ya fag!!!  Other than that, I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of Gaga loons who're being (surprisingly) factual, defending Madonna and her legacy and even admitting Gaga's been in decline for the past years and not as big as she once was. Could it be the little morons are finally growing brains?

15 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

I also read the entire thread. I seriously wanna punch that idiot Craig Barnes in the face, troll or not, I don't care. "My 15 yo cousin who's an aspiring singer/actress knows who Gaga is but not Madonna, therefore she's irrelevant/never been leading in a movie/only known in America" GTFOH ya fag!!!  Other than that, I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of Gaga loons who're being (surprisingly) factual, defending Madonna and her legacy and openly admitting Gaga's fading and not as big as she once was. Could it be the little morons are finally growing brains?

It might just be that there's a very vocal minority who are totally clueless. Most Gaga fans I know also like Madonna. And, sadly, most Madonna fans I know like Gaga. They just don't follow things that closely. But that's most people about everything. Low-information.

2 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

:thumbsup::chuckle: 

40 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

I also read the entire thread. I seriously wanna punch that idiot Craig Barnes in the face, troll or not, I don't care. "My 15 yo cousin who's an aspiring singer/actress knows who Gaga is but not Madonna, therefore she's irrelevant/never been leading in a movie/only known in America" GTFOH ya fag!!!  Other than that, I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of Gaga loons who're being (surprisingly) factual, defending Madonna and her legacy and even admitting Gaga's been in decline for the past years and not as big as she once was. Could it be the little morons are finally growing brains?

That's cause he (Craig) probably brainwashes Gags music down his ears! I have come across those kind of people that will make you listen to certain artists cause they are obsessed. 

57 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

I think he is lying through his teeth.  15 and no idea who Madonna is? 

giphy (7).gif

I honestly can't read threads about M in gagadaily.Fan base opinions are difficult to tolerate even when there are only a few retarded comment.:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Nick said:

I honestly can't read threads about M in gagadaily.Fan base opinions are difficult to tolerate even when there are only a few retarded comment.:lol::lol:

I love the comment from a person who said they thought Madonna was just a dead star like Marilyn Monroe until Hung Up came out and they were shocked she was still alive.  Such bullshit.  They can't even hate on Madonna without throwing in pathological lies full of histrionics.  Just like their Mother Monster. 

3 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

I know about Mozart and The Supremes, to name a few, and I wasn't even born when they were around :rolleyes: Lame excuse.

I stopped reading after the third comment, I'm getting older because I really can't tolerate such misinformation and uncultured lying comments anymore...  

:old:

Well my 4 year old niece knows who Madonna is and loves to dance to Vogue.  Has no clue what a Lady Gaga is.  :)

Gaga fans are like 14-15 years old, believing that Gaga created the dance music in 2008.:lmao:

There was some photos of  pigga attending the Confessions Tour and Sticky an Sweet. In one of her first interviews she says that Madonna creates pop opera, if you search it carefully you will realize the level of copycatness. But, she was exposed on her own many times.:lol2: Madonna sent me an ok email about Copy this way. Statements full of guilty thoughts:lmao:

Edited by Jester

"It is difficult to be original all the time, but the challenge of an artist, for myself, is to be contextually different. For example, leather and bondage is not new sexual thing for women. Madonna did it, and she will forever be the one that did it and broke though. But I love bondage, and I live in leather and lace and won’t deny myself the right to express that. But the challenge is to do it in a new way, in a new context, and say something different. I get inspiration from all over.”

-Lady Caca, 2009

http://statusmagonline.com/gaga-in-manila-part-3/

Did you study me hard enough ????/:IMG_1564:

She revealed, “I think what Madonna and I share is that we are both fearless. We both have a lot of nerve.  We’re both Italian-American women, we both started out in the New York underground scene - and we both became famous when we dyed our hair blonde"

Lady Caca,  Aug. 2009

http://www.myfatpocket.com/gossips/gossips/lady-gaga-nude-suited-up-in-paris.html

She is obsessed with Madonna, she knows all the details.

:yowza:

Edited by Jester

This thread's name is wrong. 

She is NOT getting ready for this tour. No rehearsal or anything.

what she's getting ready for is an excuse to jancel 

Let's see if she tries to be on any episode of a revival Will & Grace. Once you copy, you just can't stop. 

The tour is canceled, isn't it?

Cankel turned up at Tony Bennett's Hollywood Bowl concert tonight as a surprise guest performer - a friend of mine is there and just posted about it.

Doesnt she have a concert tour she is supposed to be to rehearsing for????