Hector

Lady Gaga thread. Slow ticket sales and social media storm over R Kelly hypocrisy

243 posts in this topic

I was just talking to a co -worker today about my love for Madonna and she said to me that she's awesome and by the way, whatever happened to Lady Gaga?lol

Is her staging and tour outfits being done by products from Party City again?

14 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnn :lmao: Is that Celine? :lmao:

tumblr_ot2oe7bfuL1twogzfo1_500.jpg

Liberace vibes.

Could you imagine the mass hysteria if Madonna ever did something so vile?  If you ask me this is more foul and shows her to be a total degenerate more than Madonna having the *GASP* nerve to pose nude for a book which brought down the whole planet on her.  Gaga has no idea what a media backlash looks or feels like.  Not even close. 

Lady-Gaga-vomit-SXSW.gif

tumblr_n2ev6jlWyO1qby767o1_500.gif

7 hours ago, Nick said:

Still seems very fishy and curious that no tour rehearsals were previewed whatsoever. As others stated before, wouldn't be surprised if shows get canceled.

Guess her tesm will wing it again.

She signed up for Dive Bar thinking PI would smash, or at least hit top ten, then she could try to pass off her poor man's Springsteen act as subversive. Now she's locked into 2 more gigs and can't go back, because Bud will sue her blue.   

So sad. Too bad. 

So hows Joanette doing?

47 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Dead 

:chuckle:

So soon? Awwww..

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Skin said:

Could you imagine the mass hysteria if Madonna ever did something so vile?  If you ask me this is more foul and shows her to be a total degenerate more than Madonna having the *GASP* nerve to pose nude for a book which brought down the whole planet on her.  Gaga has no idea what a media backlash looks or feels like.  Not even close. 

Lady-Gaga-vomit-SXSW.gif

and shes wearing dreads. sjw's would have a field day. 

The puking isn't edgy at all except to suburban gays and soccer moms in minivans

gaga is sexy

8 hours ago, Skin said:

Lady-Gaga-vomit-SXSW.gif

very dramatic artsy scene here !!!!!!

5 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

Dead 

:chuckle:

Am I the only who thinks Alejandro is basically La Isla Bonita? 

The rhythm is the same, they both have english lyrics bar the "latin" title.

:lmao:

FRAUD 

On that one I think she steals more from Don't Turn Around/Ace of Base.  Of course, she thought she could have a Spanish titled hit and be beloved in Latin America like Madonna is.

Didn't Madonna pose on some hand during the Ray of Light era that  she is copying above?

9 minutes ago, Orion said:

Am I the only who thinks Alejandro is basically La Isla Bonita? 

The rhythm is the same, they both have english lyrics bar the "latin" title.

:lmao:

FRAUD 

she was so messy. she wanted to copy madonna, but ended up ripping off ace of base instead.

1 minute ago, Kilt said:

she was so messy. she wanted to copy madonna, but ended up ripping off ace of base instead.

Putrid.

And let's not talk about the video which is a mix of Madonna videos. 

The fame monster was the beginning of her obsession. 

10 hours ago, Skin said:

Lady-Gaga-vomit-SXSW.gif

Her controversial moment when literally nobody gave a shit. :queenbitch:

1 hour ago, rocknrolla said:

On that one I think she steals more from Don't Turn Around/Ace of Base.  Of course, she thought she could have a Spanish titled hit and be beloved in Latin America like Madonna is.

Didn't Madonna pose on some hand during the Ray of Light era that  she is copying above?

Image result for MADONNA ROLLING STONE

10 hours ago, Skin said:

It's because everyone likes Madonna to some degree, so if she does something to put someone off, they react. Slob is a fly by night pop star, thousands of them have come and gone with no fucks given.

Is the Joanne's balls tour cancelled yet?

3 hours ago, Kilt said:

I went through the entire thread. Surprised Gaga fans are defending Madonna and being factual. Of course, there were stupid stans who are so out of touch with reality, the worst of them having the gall to say "Has she ever starred in a film in a leading role?" :lmao::lmao: The stan got served tea but remained in denial. :lmao: