MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: does anyone even care anymore?

Hello I am lady  gaga and I am making a record about a dead aunt (who I never met.:lmao:)

I used hitmaker Mark Ronson for A-YO in order to make my own shake it off, but it flopped in iTunes harder than anything so I replaced with Million Treasons for which I hired a country-classic hit maker to write it and after perfoming it 5000 times everywhere from gay bars to d-list tv shows with mourning face this song was flopping around #50-#60 on Billboard for weeks, so I needed Superbowl and radio payola to make it chart  only one week on Top 10 of Hot 100, then it went to oblivia. My biggest problem is that I want to take a grammy for this shit try-hard album, but 58 year old Madonna has better metacritic score with Rebel Heart.:lmao:

Please come to my tour with rejects of 8-years old dance routine from Coachella and cringey piano ballads.:lame:

Edited by Jester

2 hours ago, Jester said:

Hello I am lady  gaga and I am making a record about a dead aunt (who I never met.:lmao:)

i just read this and saw your amazing signature  

tumblr_lsd740d1U21qezxsoo1_250.gif

48 minutes ago, Nikki said:

i just read this and saw your amazing signature  

tumblr_lsd740d1U21qezxsoo1_250.gif

1998-1999Madonna  still destroys careers and cows like Mooriah these days.

Lady-Gaga-and-Tony-Bennett-Tonight-Show.

What is  this next to Tony ? It looks like a goblin. That nose !!!!  Must be some sugar daddy drag queen.:s513:

Edited by Jester

The Turd is done at pop radio.

Maybe stations are dumping it expecting a new song to drop - the rodent did promise new music on a Billboard podcast recently

Is another shitfest on the way.....

What was A-YO?  I don't even remember that.

6 minutes ago, Skin said:

When I was little, I had A-YO-YO!!!  download (1).jpg

16 minutes ago, Skin said:

The one that sounds like Taylor Swift she thought when performing in SNL:

- She could pull off the Rebel Heart Unapologetic Bitch look.

giphy.gif

- She could pull off George Michael Faith era guitar dancing.

giphy.gif

- She would look good in a shot from the ceiling posing despite her dwarfy body.

giphy.gif

It didn't quite work.

Lmao!  Oh my!

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

The one that sounds like Taylor Swift she thought when performing in SNL:

- She could pull off the Rebel Heart Unapologetic Bitch look.

giphy.gif

- She could pull off George Michael Faith era guitar dancing.

giphy.gif

- She would look good in a shot from the ceiling posing despite her dwarfy body.

giphy.gif

It didn't quite work.

Keep on forgetting that a-yo totally ripped off Swift!

At least she moved on to copying the already played out Bieber sound.

What a generic piece of thrash......

so if Million Reasons hung around the charts for months then the superbowel hit and it skyrocketed to top ten.

we can say the same thing will happen with The Disease once the tour starts i bet. 

1 hour ago, tuckeye said:

so if Million Reasons hung around the charts for months then the superbowel hit and it skyrocketed to top ten.

we can say the same thing will happen with The Disease once the tour starts i bet. 

Nah, the SB was seen by millions, her tour will be seen by dozens.

7 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

The Turd is done at pop radio.

Maybe stations are dumping it expecting a new song to drop - the rodent did promise new music on a Billboard podcast recently

Is another shitfest on the way.....

I think releasing more new music is a terrible idea if she actually wants a hit. The only way that will work is if she goes away for a year or more and then comes back with a great song. Even a great song right now is going to be met with skepticism. That said, I hope she does keep releasing random shit. Dilute the brand. Fade away.

2 hours ago, tuckeye said:

It skyrocketed as they threw lots of cash at it to make it look like it was a hit. Streaming figures were shit. Same with Manure.

I imagine the release of a new song is a last ditch attempt to promote the tour if it actually goes ahead.

But cancelling the dive bar night makes me wonder if the whole tour is about to be scrapped. Not a single post about rehearsals this close to the tour? 🤔

yeah i'm assuming they would have threw money at the Disease song once the tour hit...but if they are planning a new single, lol more power to their scam.

but what are these new singles off of? Joanne? 

Who is financing her career? I mean she hasn't had any real profit in years. 

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

But cancelling the dive bar night makes me wonder if the whole tour is about to be scrapped. Not a single post about rehearsals this close to the tour? 🤔

Still seems very fishy and curious that no tour rehearsals were previewed whatsoever. As others stated before, wouldn't be surprised if shows get canceled.

Guess her tesm will wing it again.