MadonnaNation.com Forums
loowee

Alleged Madonna letter surfaces. Auction lot drama

59 minutes ago, Like2Watch said:

Unfortunately M can not win this case. The damage is done already. Lutz' aim is to make M seem like a skanky, jealous, frivolous person and so far it's working. The media will of course eat it up.

M doesn't give a fuck..mark my words ;)

LSD    0
19 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It is really disheartening and awful to read where parasites and druggies such as Darlene Lutz and Christopher seem to be getting support. Madonna's own hair brush is her own. To think these money grabbing nothings can use her own property and her name to claim them as their own to make cash for themselves shows what kind of people they are.  Taking letters etc that she might not even have opened as well is horrible. 

I hope Madonna fans don't buy them if the auction goes ahead and line the pockets of Darlene and Christopher who deserve nothing but contempt. 

This case is like a microcosm of the hate that's always existed towards Madonna. A bunch of failures (professionally, in life, take your pick) trying to get away with outright stealing from her, and many people can sympathize because they desperately want to see her "lose", it doesn't matter how.  

Hector    0

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/madonna-underwear-not-stolen-ex-pal-lawyers-article-1.3499131

Madonna’s underwear may not have been stolen by ex-pal: lawyers

BY DENIS SLATTERY 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Saturday, September 16, 2017, 12:28 AM

Madonna expressed herself — and her words are coming back to bite her.

Lawyers for a former friend of the “Vogue” star claim in court papers filed Friday that Madonna’s own testimony tears apart her argument that personal items put up for auction, including a hairbrush, a pair of underwear and a note from Tupac Shakur, were stolen by art consultant Darlene Lutz.

Asked if she has “any good-faith basis” for her allegations that Lutz stole her skivvies, Madonna responds: “I do not,” according to court papers.

“(S)he now admits — and for good reason — that none of the items at issue was stolen,” the document reads.

The Material Girl confessed that she mailed the undies to ex-boyfriend Peter Shue.

Madonna sued Gotta Have It! online auction house in July, barring it from putting the private items up for bid.

The new court documents filed in Manhattan Supreme Court also reveal that Lutz received several of the contentious items from Madonna’s brother. 

anastaza    0
13 minutes ago, Hector said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/madonna-underwear-not-stolen-ex-pal-lawyers-article-1.3499131

Madonna’s underwear may not have been stolen by ex-pal: lawyers

BY DENIS SLATTERY 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Saturday, September 16, 2017, 12:28 AM

Madonna expressed herself — and her words are coming back to bite her.

Lawyers for a former friend of the “Vogue” star claim in court papers filed Friday that Madonna’s own testimony tears apart her argument that personal items put up for auction, including a hairbrush, a pair of underwear and a note from Tupac Shakur, were stolen by art consultant Darlene Lutz.

Asked if she has “any good-faith basis” for her allegations that Lutz stole her skivvies, Madonna responds: “I do not,” according to court papers.

“(S)he now admits — and for good reason — that none of the items at issue was stolen,” the document reads.

The Material Girl confessed that she mailed the undies to ex-boyfriend Peter Shue.

Madonna sued Gotta Have It! online auction house in July, barring it from putting the private items up for bid.

The new court documents filed in Manhattan Supreme Court also reveal that Lutz received several of the contentious items from Madonna’s brother. 

Oh. 

(Is this the first official mention of Chris in all this?? I forget.)

tuckeye    0

I didnt want to believe people here when they said christopher because i didn't know how they made that connection. but it's just sad & horrible if it's true. like i feel sad for madonna if it is.

as for the suit its not looking good for M. i hope she wins though. 

Jazzy Jan    0
6 hours ago, LSD said:

This case is like a microcosm of the hate that's always existed towards Madonna. A bunch of failures (professionally, in life, take your pick) trying to get away with outright stealing from her, and many people can sympathize because they desperately want to see her "lose", it doesn't matter how.  

Exactly

Jazzy Jan    0

Of course Christoper was in on it.  He has been nothing but a whiny, money grabbing, pathetic snake for years. He was the one who was friends with Darlene originally and they make an equally disgusting pair together. They are shameless and the fact that they have previously and continue to use Madonna for their own financial gain speaks volumes. Putting someone else's underwear, hair brushes plus letters etc that were supposed to be in storage up for auction is as low as they both are. 

I know all families are dysfunctional but she really is not lucky with hers. At the exception of Melanie they all seem to have issues and she footed the bills for them so many times while they still trash her. Christopher is a horrible person. Selling the letters she wrote him, one would have thought he would chercish them not just because they are from Madonna but because they come from your sister but no, not him. No wonder she cut him off her life and the lives of her children. He can buy People magazine if he wants to read about his estranged nieces and nephews. That teaches him well. He's lucky their father is still alive because she wouldn't go after him because of this but when he'll pass away, he will be on his own.

Why is anyone siding with that Lutz woman anyway? May I remind people why this "friendship" ended because Lutz was sued by Madonna regarding money for an art piece Lutz sold on behalf of Madonna. Money, Lutz somehow "forgot" to transfer to Madonna. I think to remember reports said it was about 250.000 dollars. Well, every decent human being would call that theft. I seriously hope Madonna has checked the catalog of works she has bought and sold over the years. And that must be hundreds of pieces. The idea that Lutz and Christopher as her advisors, one a friend the other a family member, most likely had unlimited access to her collection leaves a lot of room for speculation. Who says there isn't more?

Jazzy Jan    0
4 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I know all families are dysfunctional but she really is not lucky with hers. At the exception of Melanie they all seem to have issues and she footed the bills for them so many times while they still trash her. Christopher is a horrible person. Selling the letters she wrote him, one would have thought he would chercish them not just because they are from Madonna but because they come from your sister but no, not him. No wonder she cut him off her life and the lives of her children. He can buy People magazine if he wants to read about his estranged nieces and nephews. That teaches him well. He's lucky their father is still alive because she wouldn't go after him because of this but when he'll pass away, he will be on his own.

To think she even offered to pay for his drug rehab and help him but he rejected her help and instead wrote a bitchy, victim playing book for the entire world to see. Then did interviews everywhere trashing her as a performer and person.  Nobody would even know who he was if she was not his sister. To think he also sided with that horrible anti gay marriage woman on social media a year or so back. Now he is teaming up with dastardly Darlene in this grubby awful auction. 

9 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

This. She is very loyal to her family and does not want the dirty laundry in public. As she said before "I am the one working in the entertainment industry, not my children", so it makes perfect sense that she is not addressing family issues. No matter how disloyal family members have been to her and the backlash she was facing because of the accusations thrown at her.

Gus    0
8 hours ago, anastaza said:

Oh. 

(Is this the first official mention of Chris in all this?? I forget.)

One of the articles from the last few days said that Lutz had gotten many of the items from 'someone very close to Madonna, possibly a family member'.

And there was another one with an excerpt of Madonna's deposition where Lutz's lawyer asked her if she recalled having a fall out with Christopher in 1996, to wich she responded that she 'doesn't remember' and that she's 'really bad with dates'.

anastaza    0
12 minutes ago, Gus said:

One of the articles from the last few days said that Lutz had gotten many of the items from 'someone very close to Madonna, possibly a family member'.

And there was another one with an excerpt of Madonna's deposition where Lutz's lawyer asked her if she recalled having a fall out with Christopher in 1996, to wich she responded that she was very bad with dates 

Oh okay. Thanks Gus :)

MerGirl    0

Well well well, here it is. I was just waiting for confirmation that Crusty was involved with this. Fuck him and fuck that cunt Darlene

XXL    0
On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:01 AM, LSD said:

Brilliantly put

Thank you

Perfect snapshot

Rather transparent

XXL    0
On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:11 AM, Roland Barthes said:

Amen. Every single word

To think there are certain people who think Madonna should condone the bad attitude. Or when those journalists cooked up a story about her brother Anthony living under a bridge while "selfish mean sister millionaire Madonna lives in a palace", dutifully omitting that she's paid for his rehab several times ... I'm sure some people actually think that if she put him up in a fancy penthouse his drinking problems would be gone :blink: Such faulty logic

XXL    0
14 hours ago, MerGirl said:

Well well well, here it is. I was just waiting for confirmation that Crusty was involved with this. Fuck him and fuck that cunt Darlene

He really disgusts me

But like you said, unsurprising