MadonnaNation.com Forums
loowee

Alleged Madonna letter surfaces. Auction lot drama

I don't think it's some grand conspiracy either. Just the same old types of people wanting to make a quick buck off M's name (however they can). Business as usual.

27 minutes ago, Kim said:

I'm not talking about Stone's response (which I at the time said was insincere and shady while everyone was going on about how classy she was being etc) but the suggestion that it's some big conspiracy by some bigger force to bring down Madonna when it's really just her cunt brother and cunt fraudster ex pal selling the shit they stole years ago.

Well not everyone... it is and it was, the most insincere, opportunistic back handed "support post" ever...

I agree that there's no conspiracy. 

http://pagesix.com/2017/09/13/madonna-may-have-never-opened-love-letter-from-tupac/

Madonna may have never opened love letter from Tupac

By Julia Marsh

September 13, 2017 | 7:24pm

IMG_3749

Rap legend Tupac Shakur poured his heart out to Madonna in the 1995 letter at the center of a salacious lawsuit — but the pop goddess may never have even opened it, according to a recent deposition.

“I don’t know,” Madonna waffles when asked if it’s possible that by 2010, the letter was still sealed — and in the possession of the ex-assistant who handled her “fan mail,” according to a transcript of the deposition, obtained exclusively by The Post.

“You would have to ask her,” Madonna snaps when asked whether the ex-assistant, Darlene Lutz, would be lying if she said Tupac’s letter, sent less than a year before his bloody death, lay unopened for years.

Lutz has consigned the letter and other personal Madonna memorabilia to the Gotta Have It! Collectibles auction house, prompting the Material Girl’s suit to stop the auction of 22 of the items, including a brush with her hair — and potentially her DNA — still on it, along with a worn pair of panties she sent a lover in the 1990s.

Madonna concedes in the deposition that she got naked for her best-selling “Sex” book — but the panties and hairbrush are just too intimate and personal to be sold.

“Well, it is my hair,” she tells Lutz’s lawyer, Judd Grossman.

“It’s creepy,” she explains, according to a transcript of the deposition, which was conducted in a Times Square office in August.

“If I publish a book, that is my offering to the world, I acknowledge that,” she says.

“I’m giving that piece of art to the world,” the pop star sniffs.

“There’s a difference between that, what I offer to the world as an artist, and what people write to me personally and privately as a human being,” she says.

“There’s nothing in the ‘Sex’ book that had anything to do with my private life.

When Lutz’s lawyer presses, “But you were in the photos,” she answers, “Yes, playing a character.”

Tupac already had been shot five times when he wrote to Madonna; the following year, another shooting would kill him.

“You gave your assistants discretion on what to do with the mail after they open it?” asks the auction’s lawyer, Jeffrey Haas.

“For the most part, yes,” Madonna says, an answer which may come back to haunt her as a judge or jury decide whether the letter is Lutz’s to sell.

Additional reporting by Laura Italiano

1 hour ago, Hector said:

http://pagesix.com/2017/09/13/madonna-may-have-never-opened-love-letter-from-tupac/

Madonna may have never opened love letter from Tupac

By Julia Marsh

September 13, 2017 | 7:24pm

IMG_3749

Rap legend Tupac Shakur poured his heart out to Madonna in the 1995 letter at the center of a salacious lawsuit — but the pop goddess may never have even opened it, according to a recent deposition.

“I don’t know,” Madonna waffles when asked if it’s possible that by 2010, the letter was still sealed — and in the possession of the ex-assistant who handled her “fan mail,” according to a transcript of the deposition, obtained exclusively by The Post.

“You would have to ask her,” Madonna snaps when asked whether the ex-assistant, Darlene Lutz, would be lying if she said Tupac’s letter, sent less than a year before his bloody death, lay unopened for years.

Lutz has consigned the letter and other personal Madonna memorabilia to the Gotta Have It! Collectibles auction house, prompting the Material Girl’s suit to stop the auction of 22 of the items, including a brush with her hair — and potentially her DNA — still on it, along with a worn pair of panties she sent a lover in the 1990s.

Madonna concedes in the deposition that she got naked for her best-selling “Sex” book — but the panties and hairbrush are just too intimate and personal to be sold.

“Well, it is my hair,” she tells Lutz’s lawyer, Judd Grossman.

“It’s creepy,” she explains, according to a transcript of the deposition, which was conducted in a Times Square office in August.

“If I publish a book, that is my offering to the world, I acknowledge that,” she says.

“I’m giving that piece of art to the world,” the pop star sniffs.

“There’s a difference between that, what I offer to the world as an artist, and what people write to me personally and privately as a human being,” she says.

“There’s nothing in the ‘Sex’ book that had anything to do with my private life.

When Lutz’s lawyer presses, “But you were in the photos,” she answers, “Yes, playing a character.”

Tupac already had been shot five times when he wrote to Madonna; the following year, another shooting would kill him.

“You gave your assistants discretion on what to do with the mail after they open it?” asks the auction’s lawyer, Jeffrey Haas.

“For the most part, yes,” Madonna says, an answer which may come back to haunt her as a judge or jury decide whether the letter is Lutz’s to sell.

Additional reporting by Laura Italiano

So I presume the author of this article is not a fan....

I know there isn't a lot to go on but it does seem to me that she didn't even know about that letter until this happened. I get the impression that bothers her more than the betrayal displayed by attempting to sell these items. 

As for the conspiracy people have been talking about, I do think there are more people than just Christopher & Darlene involved. Maybe some old acquaintances like Peter Shue. I think there is a possible connection there. Some of them could have got together & had a "woe is me" session maybe..... But imo it's probably not anyone with any real power or influence that is out to get her.

2 hours ago, White Heat said:

So I presume the author of this article is not a fan....

I know there isn't a lot to go on but it does seem to me that she didn't even know about that letter until this happened. I get the impression that bothers her more than the betrayal displayed by attempting to sell these items. 

As for the conspiracy people have been talking about, I do think there are more people than just Christopher & Darlene involved. Maybe some old acquaintances like Peter Shue. I think there is a possible connection there. Some of them could have got together & had a "woe is me" session maybe..... But imo it's probably not anyone with any real power or influence that is out to get her.

The article is from Page Six of the New York Post. Their disdain for Madonna is well known. 

Darlene Lutz, Christopher and all associated with them including this grubby auction house are scum. 

"The pop star sniffs." Let me make my opinion of this "writer" clear. Julia Marsh.

BURN IN HELL YOU MISERABLE CUNT. I "HOPE" YOU BLEED FROM EVERY HOLE YOU DEMON POSSESSED WORTHLESS WHORE.

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The article is from Page Six of the New York Post. Their disdain for Madonna is well known. 

Darlene Lutz, Christopher and all associated with them including this grubby auction house are scum. 

I have never been very good at keeping up with which publications are for & which are against M. Thanks!

57 minutes ago, White Heat said:

I have never been very good at keeping up with which publications are for & which are against M. Thanks!

No worries. The New York Post and Daily Fail are especially notorious for their Madonna hatred.  

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/madonna-feared-fanatic-dna-auctioned-underwear-article-1.3495168

Madonna feared fanatic could get her DNA from auctioned underwear

Madonna has no qualms about giving away her undies — just don't try to auction them off.

The Material Girl said in a deposition in her suit against Gotta Have It! online auction house that she couldn't say how many boyfriends she'd given her underwear to — but that the intimate gifts themselves weren't the reason she sued.

"It's the auctioning that's the problem, not the giving of the underpants," Madonna said of where she draws the panty line.

Madonna gave her underwear to the ex-con Peter Shue during a fling in the 1990s. Shue revealed to the Daily News he'd put the undies up for bid because they had no sentimental value — but Madonna successfully blocked bids on the panties, arguing that a fanatic could obtain her DNA.

"If Mr. Shue received my panties, it never occurred to me that he would ever auction them off. So I was not concerned about my DNA," Madonna said.

Madonna also blocked bids on an array of other personal items, which she alleged were stolen from her by a former friend and art consultant, Darlene Lutz.

But in the deposition conducted last month in a Times Square office, Madonna admits she is unsure of whether many of the items at issue were actually hers to begin with.

Other items up for bid just made her uncomfortable — like a used hairbrush.

"Well, it is my hair," Madonna said. "It's creepy."

One of the most high-profile items in the auction — a letter from Tupac Shakur to Madonna explaining why he ended their relationship — also remained the subject of mystery.

"I certainly remember receiving the letter. I certainly remember reading the letter. However, over the years, I haven't been thinking about it," Madonna said.

But a lawyer grilling Madonna said Lutz had testified the note was never opened.

Madonna’s former friend says singer gave away auction items

Last week, the Vogue star's attorneys had sought to keep much of her testimony under seal, arguing some of it was private and did not pertain to the case. Lutz's attorney, Judd Grossman, maintained the testimony revealed the items up for bid were not rightfully Madonna's.

"Now that the truth has come out in discovery, including through Madonna's own deposition testimony, we are confident that the court will lift the temporary stay and allow the sale to proceed," he said.

An email to Madonna's attorney was not returned.

18 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

How can objects not be Madonna's when they are sold as being Madonna's ? Twisted people.

Exactly

or mail addressed to madonna be claimed by someone else under the guise of 'she hired me to do whatever i wished with her mail'??? can one do that. we shall see. 

I think that unfortunately for Madonna some items will still be auctioned. Documents, letters, recordings, diary entries and personal pictures will have to be returned to Madonna but items she gave away as gifts she has no claim over them. Doesn't matter if those items contain her DNA. Madonna will have to make a case that will prove without a shadow of a doubt that people will buy so and so item to extract DNA content. How can she prove that? Defence will argue people will just want to own her underwear not running tests on them. They will probably make examples of other famous celebrities like MJ, Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley and how none of their items sold  in auctions or privately have been used for DNA purposes. Of course Madonna has top notch lawyers but the law is quite clear when it comes down to gifts and presents. 

^ +1 

If she read the letter it was in her possession so unless Darlene can prove it was given to her she should surely get that back right?

As for the underwear, if she gave it to someone then it is up to them what they do with it. Unfortunately this scumbag wants to sell it. I doubt there's much she can do about that one. 

Also, thanks @Jazzy Jan :)

When I was at the gym today one of the tvs had the TMZ show on. Harvey Levin and some other TMZ guy were yapping about the deposition and her underwear but I couldn't read the close captioning well from where I was. Harvey is a Madonna hater always talking trash about her for years and he praises Lady Hypochondriac being better than her. A lot of the negative Madonna gossip trash from TMZ stems from Harvey having an axe to grind with Madonna. I can't stand that nasty old queen Harvey!

59 minutes ago, Hector said:

When I was at the gym today one of the tvs had the TMZ show on. Harvey Levin and some other TMZ guy were yapping about the deposition and her underwear but I couldn't read the close captioning well from where I was. Harvey is a Madonna hater always talking trash about her for years and he praises Lady Hypochondriac being better than her. A lot of the negative Madonna gossip trash from TMZ stems from Harvey having an axe to grind with Madonna. I can't stand that nasty old queen Harvey!

Same here.  Harvey is a massive Madonna hater. The American version of Piers Morgan. I used to see TMZ but could not stand watching it anymore. Just a vicious nasty show and their bias against Madonna and various other celebrities was so obvious. They have no scruples or shame either.  Do anything to get a story without any boundaries or decency. 

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/14/madonna-deposition-panties-stolen/

MADONNA

ADMITS UNDER OATH

NO EVIDENCE FRIEND STOLE HER PANTIES!!!

9/14/17 10:00 AM PST

Madonna withered under oath recently as she was grilled over her allegation that a former close friend and art consultant stole her panties, a letter from Tupac and other stuff.

TMZ has obtained a transcript of Madonna's deposition in the case where she's suing Darlene Lutz, claiming Lutz is a panty thief. As we reported, the auction house Gotta Have Rock and Roll was poised to sell Madonna's stuff until the singer got an emergency order blocking the auction, claiming the goods were stolen.

In the deposition, lawyers for Lutz asked Madonna, "Do you have any good-faith basis to allege that my client, Darlene Lutz, took these underwear from you?" Madonna replies, "I do not."

The lawyer pounded away, making it clear all Madonna had was an unsupported hunch.

Madonna also admits that she gave the worn undies to former boyfriend Peter Shue. She then makes a tortured argument that she mailed them to Shue but doesn't know if he actually received them so technically she still owned them.

The lawyer asked, "You're not claiming in this lawsuit that those underwear are still your property, are you?" She says, "It depends." Lawyer: "What does it depend on?" Answer: "Whether he actually received them." Peter actually told TMZ he did indeed get the panties.

And there's this ... it seems Madonna may have a thing for sending people her panties. Lawyer: "In addition to Peter Shue, how many boyfriends have you sent panties to?" Her lawyer says, "You don't have to answer that," and Madonna jumps in, "I couldn't."

There was also a brush that the auction house wanted to sell and represented it contained Madonna's hair. The lawyer asked about the locks, "And that's grossly offensive to you?" Madonna responded, "Well, it is my hair. It's creepy."

And there's this, about Madonna's estrangement from her brother ... "Do you have a recollection as you sit here today [about a falling out with your brother] in 1996?" She responds, "I don't. I'm really bad with dates in terms of what happened each year. I've had a very adventurous, full life. Lots of things happened."

It is really disheartening and awful to read where parasites and druggies such as Darlene Lutz and Christopher seem to be getting support. Madonna's own hair brush is her own. To think these money grabbing nothings can use her own property and her name to claim them as their own to make cash for themselves shows what kind of people they are.  Taking letters etc that she might not even have opened as well is horrible. 

I hope Madonna fans don't buy them if the auction goes ahead and line the pockets of Darlene and Christopher who deserve nothing but contempt. 

I don't understand how this has been twisted against Madonna. How can Darlene prove they were gifts and not stolen items? And considering they've already been to court, this Lutz creature is clearly a cunt with a vendetta.

madonna is a victim in her items being stolen and the thieves wanna auction if for money. but STILL some people wanna hate M for that. It makes no sense. this tells you how obsessive the hate is

TMZ is the scum of the universe. If you pay them they will write all the nice things you want them to write about you, Mariah did it with her australian billionnaire, The Krapdashians do it on a regular basis hence why they never say ugly things about them. TMZ blackmails celebritis into paying them for sayinf nice things and they write awful things in order to show them how hard they can go on them. The comments section is like the garbage waste at an abortion clinic. 

Unfortunately M can not win this case. The damage is done already. Lutz' aim is to make M seem like a skanky, jealous, frivolous person and so far it's working. The media will of course eat it up.

I fucking hate this Darlene cunt. Karma is going to make her it's bitch, mark my words.