MadonnaNation.com Forums
loowee

Alleged Madonna letter surfaces. Auction lot drama

You should all calm down and take several seats... It will hurt nothing, don't worry.

5 hours ago, loowee said:

They're auctioning off her "worn panties" too. Some stupid loon is going to fall for this. :lmao:

Madonna Handwritten & Signed Love Letter to Peter Shue and Personally Worn Panties

cR5gKi.gif

This news will be forgotten in no time

Madonna saying Whitney friggin Houston had the music career she wished she had is completely ludicrous and sounds fake. The polaroids are obviously real though. Maybe it's a mix of real and fake items. It's a hideous invasion of privacy either way.

I'm so tired of people trying to rewrite history and paint madonna different than how she really is. this is obviously fake. who knows what's next?

this is already all over social media. so annoying.

2 minutes ago, Barbie said:

this is already all over social media. so annoying.

It's so unfortunate! this woman can NEVER catch a break.

and why is no one going after the man who put up that fake letter?

that's one miserable letter, fake or not. Guess this is one of those Storage Wars kind of auctions.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

It's so unfortunate! this woman can NEVER catch a break.

and why is no one going after the man who put up that fake letter?

Because this is the shit people thrive off of regarding Madonna. Welcome to social media. Rather than talk about the hospital she just opened, people want to be outraged about some letter that she supposedly wrote 3 centuries ago. Yawn. The hate is real. 

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

I'm so tired of people trying to rewrite history and paint madonna different than how she really is. this is obviously fake. who knows what's next?

That's how it works Nikki.

Madonna is always the witch, no matter if the news is fake or not. 

There's a MJ audio in which he says horrible things about Madonna and guess what? People think he's right while Madonna's the witch. 

Media have painted Madonna as an untalented, arrogant and heartless bitch for 35 fucking years and now it's too late.

Oh and of course, this comes right after the Malawi thing, because you know....Madonna was in a too much positive light thanks to that...may God forbid!

:banghead:

8 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Because this is the shit people thrive off of regarding Madonna. Welcome to social media. Rather than talk about the hospital she just opened, people want to be outraged about some letter that she supposedly wrote 3 centuries ago. Yawn. The hate is real. 

This.

This will only lead to "Whitney hated Madonna" theories and comments which we all know isn't true. You can post that Superbowl video of Whitney dancing and loving Madonna's halftime show but idiots will ignore it and continue with their heads up their ass.

Hope Madonna sues. 

Thank god I don't use social media, it thrives on negative news and negative people.

37 minutes ago, Kim said:

Madonna saying Whitney friggin Houston had the music career she wished she had is completely ludicrous and sounds fake. The polaroids are obviously real though. Maybe it's a mix of real and fake items. It's a hideous invasion of privacy either way.

The polariods that were posted on the last page are from another audition (a real one) a few years ago. 

Yea I love Whitney but saying she was mediocre is blasphemy (not directed at Madonna just speaking in general) Whitney was out of this world talented. Generic discography and all.

The letter looks real to me. The handwriting is pretty fucking distinct. The only thing that sounded off to me was the bit about her work being "original and unique." It seems odd that she would say that, but maybe she believed it and said things like that privately. Because she certainly wouldn't use those words in the press. But the Whitney thing sounds legit - she's not talking about the actual music, but at the time Whitney was on top with The Bodyguard. We know from her interviews with Kurt Loder and others that she was envious of Whitney's success and even dreamed about it. That said, I don't really know how M opened the doors for Whitney, who was a very different type of artist from M. Anyway, she'll probably get more shit for comparing herself to black people than calling Whitney mediocre. 

2 minutes ago, vocalism said:

The letter looks real to me. The handwriting is pretty fucking distinct. The only thing that sounded off to me was the bit about her work being "original and unique." It seems odd that she would say that, but maybe she believed it and said things like that privately. Because she certainly wouldn't use those words in the press. But the Whitney thing sounds legit - she's not talking about the actual music, but at the time Whitney was on top with The Bodyguard. We know from her interviews with Kurt Loder and others that she was envious of Whitney's success and even dreamed about it. That said, I don't really know how M opened the doors for Whitney, who was a very different type of artist from M. Anyway, she'll probably get more shit for comparing herself to black people than calling Whitney mediocre. 

Oh honey, twitter is ripping her to shreds right now. I can't even look anymore. I don't have the energy. Some are acting like she said these comments last week. Sigh. 

I cannot picture M writing those words.

If the letter is real then she must have felt TOTALLY lost, sad and heavily depressed during that time. 

For me, the letter is fake. 

3 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Oh honey, twitter is ripping her to shreds right now. I can't even look anymore. I don't have the energy. Some are acting like she said these comments last week. Sigh. 

I'm not even going to bother looking. Who cares? Whitney was a great vocalist but a totally mediocre artist. M was the fucking Queen in the early 90s, pushing boundaries and putting out her best work. But we all know that.

2 minutes ago, Orion said:

I cannot picture M writing those words.

If the letter is real then she must have felt TOTALLY lost, sad and heavily depressed during that time. 

For me, the letter is fake. 

She was. You know she was. That's why BS is so fucking good.

I agree, I don't "care" but as someone who uses social media regularly I would just prefer not to see the shit period. All the disrespect and reaching is draining. People shitting on her any chance they get just because. It's annoying and hard to avoid.

She was getting great feedback with the hospital news, for about 5 seconds. Then this story hits.

Digging up stuff from 25 years ago to make her look bad today and undermine her achievement in Malawi. Disgusting. 

1 minute ago, vocalism said:

She was. You know she was. That's why BS is so fucking good.

Yes, I know.

But M rarely puts down other people, especially females. 

Not to mention she respected Whitney (and W respected her) and Sharon too. 

Whitney praised her multiple times and even defended her in 1994. 

Just now, Orion said:

Yes, I know.

But M rarely puts down other people, especially females. 

Not to mention she respected Whitney (and W respected her) and Sharon too. 

Whitney praised her multiple times and even defended her in 1994. 

I thought they always had a contentious relationship. Not personally, but professionally. Whitney was always a cunt about other artists. And M was obviously envious of Whitney's commercial success, especially during the early 90s when M's popularity started to wane. When did W defend M?

M also was pretty catty about Sharon Stone, accusing her of having fake tits in her Arsenio performance in '93.

1 minute ago, vocalism said:

When did W defend M?