Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
loowee

Alleged Madonna letter surfaces. Auction lot drama

Recommended Posts

loowee    0
On 7/13/2017 at 4:55 AM, Gus said:

A NEVER-before-seen letter in which Madonna slams Whitney Houston and Sharon Stone is up for auction.

The Material Girl allegedly penned the letter to actor John Enos in the early 1990s and in it she describes both Houston and Stone as “horribly mediocre”.

Madonna starts the letter by explaining that she’s been in a “foul mood lately” and is “so uncomfortable in my own skin right now”.

The star then goes on to vent: “I have made so many people angry that I’m being punished and basically made to be quiet and sit in a corner, whole other less interesting and exciting people are reaping the benefits of the roads I’ve paved.

“It’s so unequivocally frustrating to read that Whitney Houston has the music career I wish I had and Sharon Stone has the film career I’ll never have. Not because I want to be these women because I’d rather die, but they’re so horribly mediocre and they’re always being held up as paragons of virtue and some sort of measuring stick to humiliate me.”

Madonna was obviously feeling underappreciated when she wrote the letter and complained, “Everything I do is so original and unique and I put so much of myself into it like my book and record and it’s only brought me heartache and pain”.

One can assume that she’s referring to her controversial 1992 Sex photo book and accompanying Erotica album, both sexually explicit works that saw Madonna face a wave of backlash.

“I don’t think I can play the game to be accepted,” she wrote, “I’m too intelligent, I have too much pride”.

Madonna, who won her first of her seven Grammy Awards in 1992, suggested to Enos that she was “born in the wrong place and time and probably the wrong sex!”

And the legendary entertainer ended the letter on a rather dark note.

“I feel like I have no career, no family, nothing permanent or tangible,” Madonna wrote.

“My outlook on life is black black black that’s why I’m no good for you or anyone else right now. I have to regain my sense of power and my joy for living.”

According to the auction site, the letter comes from Darlene Lutz who is described as “a long-time personal friend of Madonna’s from her innermost circle”.

The two-page letter is expected to fetch between $US3000-$5000 when it goes to auction next week.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/madonna-slams-whitney-houston-in-neverbeforeseen-letter/news-story/9efb64245e532ce0666a3b926e216dad

What a low life John Enos is(or Lutz) if he's making money off private letters...

That auction site is a scam. I can't believe people are doing this in the meanwhile she's doing the great works in Africa. This is infuriating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VogueMusic    0
Quote

from Darlene Lutz who is described as “a long-time personal friend of Madonna’s from her innermost circle”.

You've got to be kidding me. :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gus    0

So it's a fake letter? I'll delete my post then. Don't want this sh*t to spread around if fake! Can't believe people waste time making up things like these

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hector    0

Madonna sued this bitch before and should sue her again! Darlene Lutz 2005 article ...

http://nypost.com/2005/02/19/madonna-paints-art-gal-as-thief

MADONNA PAINTS ART GAL AS THIEF

By Dareh Gregorian

February 19, 2005 | 5:00am

Madonna has a message for her former art curator: You owe me for more than $250,000 of material, girl! 

The pop superstar has filed suit in Manhattan Supreme Court against the curator, Darlene Lutz, dressing her down for refusing to pay up on the $265,000 she owes her. 

“Despite the contractual obligation to pay this sum, [Lutz] has failed to do so,” says the “Secret” singer’s suit, which uses the star’s married name of Madonna Ritchie. 

Madonna’s spokeswoman, Liz Rosenberg, said the reason Madonna is burning up is because Lutz sold one of the paintings from her mammoth art collection “years ago,” but has yet to pass on the cash to the Material Mom. 

“Madonna has been waiting for a long time to collect the money from the sale of the painting,” Rosenberg said. 

The suit says Lutz struck a deal with the “Who’s That Girl” star in May of last year to turn over the cash, but she never did, which apparently caused Madonna’s frustration to become deeper and deeper. The suit charges breach of contract and seeks to force payment of the $265,000, along with interest and attorney’s fees. 

Lutz refused comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
loowee    0

They're auctioning off her "worn panties" too. Some stupid loon is going to fall for this. :lmao:

 

Madonna Handwritten & Signed Love Letter to Peter Shue and Personally Worn Panties

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurt420    0

That letter sounds nothing like Madonna to me......if it is legit, she must've been in a darker place than I realized following the Sex backlash. 

Real or not, this Lutz bitch is a skank for doing this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Madonna Handwritten Love Letter To John Enos

Madonna Handwritten Love Letter To John Enos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurt420    0
1 minute ago, loowee said:

They're auctioning off her "worn panties" too. Some stupid loon is going to fall for this. :lmao:

 

Madonna Handwritten & Signed Love Letter to Peter Shue and Personally Worn Panties

 

Now that DOES look like Madonna's handwriting and it sounds like her too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Hector said:

Madonna sued this bitch before and should sue her again! Darlene Lutz 2005 article ...

http://nypost.com/2005/02/19/madonna-paints-art-gal-as-thief

MADONNA PAINTS ART GAL AS THIEF

By Dareh Gregorian

February 19, 2005 | 5:00am

Madonna has a message for her former art curator: You owe me for more than $250,000 of material, girl! 

The pop superstar has filed suit in Manhattan Supreme Court against the curator, Darlene Lutz, dressing her down for refusing to pay up on the $265,000 she owes her. 

“Despite the contractual obligation to pay this sum, [Lutz] has failed to do so,” says the “Secret” singer’s suit, which uses the star’s married name of Madonna Ritchie. 

Madonna’s spokeswoman, Liz Rosenberg, said the reason Madonna is burning up is because Lutz sold one of the paintings from her mammoth art collection “years ago,” but has yet to pass on the cash to the Material Mom

“Madonna has been waiting for a long time to collect the money from the sale of the painting,” Rosenberg said. 

The suit says Lutz struck a deal with the “Who’s That Girl” star in May of last year to turn over the cash, but she never did, which apparently caused Madonna’s frustration to become deeper and deeper. The suit charges breach of contract and seeks to force payment of the $265,000, along with interest and attorney’s fees. 

Lutz refused comment.

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gus    0
29 minutes ago, Hector said:

Madonna sued this bitch before and should sue her again! Darlene Lutz 2005 article ...

http://nypost.com/2005/02/19/madonna-paints-art-gal-as-thief

MADONNA PAINTS ART GAL AS THIEF

By Dareh Gregorian

February 19, 2005 | 5:00am

Madonna has a message for her former art curator: You owe me for more than $250,000 of material, girl! 

The pop superstar has filed suit in Manhattan Supreme Court against the curator, Darlene Lutz, dressing her down for refusing to pay up on the $265,000 she owes her. 

“Despite the contractual obligation to pay this sum, [Lutz] has failed to do so,” says the “Secret” singer’s suit, which uses the star’s married name of Madonna Ritchie. 

Madonna’s spokeswoman, Liz Rosenberg, said the reason Madonna is burning up is because Lutz sold one of the paintings from her mammoth art collection “years ago,” but has yet to pass on the cash to the Material Mom. 

“Madonna has been waiting for a long time to collect the money from the sale of the painting,” Rosenberg said. 

The suit says Lutz struck a deal with the “Who’s That Girl” star in May of last year to turn over the cash, but she never did, which apparently caused Madonna’s frustration to become deeper and deeper. The suit charges breach of contract and seeks to force payment of the $265,000, along with interest and attorney’s fees. 

Lutz refused comment.

Wasn't she introduced to Madonna by Christopher? Lutz and Christopher were friends i believe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rugbyguy    0

I wonder who that letter is addressed to (the one with the picture of Pepito) as I'm pretty sure Carlos was in her life at this point or at the very least, right around the corner. She got the dog for her birthday so this must be around August 1994.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0

just so you know, it would be wise to change the topic title or post this thread somewhere else. there are a lot of lurkers/haters who WILL take this letter seriously and use it against her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gus    0

Madonna Handwritten "Blond Ambition" Stage Directions With Typed Wardrobe Budget and Alek Keshishian Typewritten "Truth or Dare" Proposal

 

jul17-061_med.jpeg

jul17-061a_med.jpeg

jul17-061b_med.jpeg

jul17-061c_med.jpeg

jul17-061e_med.jpeg

jul17-061f_med.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gus    0
50 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

I wonder who that letter is addressed to (the one with the picture of Pepito) as I'm pretty sure Carlos was in her life at this point or at the very least, right around the corner. She got the dog for her birthday so this must be around August 1994.

This is what the auction site says:

Lot 10: Madonna Handwritten & Signed Love Letter to Peter Shue and Personally Worn Panties

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andra    0

This is gonna overshadow what she did for Malawi. Anything to give people more reasons to hate her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeakMaker    0
1 hour ago, Plasticlimbo said:

 

 

 

Madonna Handwritten Love Letter To John Enos

Madonna Handwritten Love Letter To John Enos

That is not Madonna's handwriting. It is similar as in possibly someone was trying to copy it but at first view it doesn't come across original. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0

isnt the guy who is selling the letters the same one who went on holiday with ingrid and lola last year? or am I confusing him with someone else?

but yes the letter does look fake. she would never write what's in it either. and i've said this before, but fans here really need to pay more attention with what they post here. (especially topic titles)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gus    0

It's like the Melissa auction all over again...how can this Lutz person get away with selling all that stuff when it's obviously not hers...?

jul17-115_med (1).jpeg

jul17-049_med.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor M. Nobody has the right to attack her privacy like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
loowee    0
1 hour ago, Nikki said:

just so you know, it would be wise to change the topic title or post this thread somewhere else. there are a lot of lurkers/haters who WILL take this letter seriously and use it against her

Just so you know, I didn't post or title this thread, the mod just merged all the comments from Tupac letter thread into this one for a separate discussion, but I will try to make the title more subtle. :old:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0
5 minutes ago, loowee said:

Just so you know, I didn't post or title this thread, the mod just merged all the comments from Tupac letter thread into this one for a separate discussion, but I will try to make the title more subtle. :old:

yeah I saw the thread was merged so I knew it probably wasn't you :) but anyway it's too late. the people who were silent about madonna's malawi hospital are vocal about this shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
loowee    0
Rugbyguy    0
1 hour ago, Gus said:

This is what the auction site says:

Lot 10: Madonna Handwritten & Signed Love Letter to Peter Shue and Personally Worn Panties

Oh I remember this dude now. He sold his story in 1994.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×